Barbarian Act 3.

Recently did this for act 2 as well when i was having trouble so thought i would with Act 3 as well since im getting my ass handed to me there as well now.

Just looking for some tips as to why even normal mobs can just destroy me, i've tried many specs and all to no success so im assuming it is a gear problem.

Stats : http://i.imgur.com/oVt8C.jpg

Any and all advice and critiquing welcome and appreciated. BTW Yes, i know im poor >_<

Also since my weapon only has 413 LoH would it be better to go for a 200 more dps weapon and grab my 917 14% atk speed weapon instead?
    Last edited by popcapking; 2012-06-18 at 03:07 AM.
    i5-7600k @ 3.80 GHz
    16 GB RAM
    AORUS nVidia GeFroce 1080ti 11G Xtreme Edition

You need higher block and higher resistances. Also, I doubt you'll be able to clear A3 with a tank build without ~15-20k damage.

Hmm i was told 800 is about where you need to be for act 3, seems to get higher each week, and i've seen barb tanks clear diablo with only 8k dps... as for the higher block i am looking for a new shield.
    i5-7600k @ 3.80 GHz
    16 GB RAM
    AORUS nVidia GeFroce 1080ti 11G Xtreme Edition

Quote Originally Posted by popcapking View Post
    Hmm i was told 800 is about where you need to be for act 3, seems to get higher each week, and i've seen barb tanks clear diablo with only 8k dps...
    You should try to get around 1k all res for A3, but you can do it with lower. Diablo doesn't enrage.... yet. With only 8k DPS, I don't see you killing many mobs before they enrage.

How do you have only 800+ phy res?I just dinget my barb to 60 and i got atm 930 with shout.

THIS thread has lots of good information for the tank barb. If you haven't already you might want to check out Zrave's you tube videos, they are some of the best tutorials I have seen. Also act 3 changed a lot for barbs after the nerf, so make sure you get updated information.