Staff of Herding gone missing? (GM RESPONSE PICTURES UNACCEPTABLE)

So recently I had finished farming up the mats for my Staff of Herding for the Pony Level. Obviously this staff went right to my stash considering I didn't have the gold available at the time to upgrade it to the other versions. So after I am able to update the version of the staff all the way to inferno which I saved up for a day or two later, I go to check my stash and it isn't in there? Like wtf??? Took me a good 12+ total hours of farming which is fine with me. What isn't fine with me is I am being refused a refund of my item? This is absurd. I received totally unacceptable customer support, IMHO. As you can see with these pictures my first question wasn't about the staff, but about another issue which is also out of hand because Blizzard is full of money hungry bastards. Now, in other posts about this people say Blizzard doesn't give this kind of feedback that has multiple grammatical errors. They also accused his pictures of being fake. Whoever says these pictures are fake, can go and be ignorant somewhere else. I personally don't give a flying fuck about your opinion on the validity of these screen caps.

-Forgive my lack of being a noob on forums, I hope these pictures show up here. I hope.
    -Ps. I'm very frustrated with Blizzard at this moment. Forgive the harsh language though I am sure you have all seen worse.

Last edited by EnvisioN; 2012-06-18 at 07:45 AM. Reason: pictures up now

Deleted
    i sold a 1600 dps wep by mistake and i didnt realise until i logged back in, I read the FAQ they wont refund lost/sold items.. i just got on with life.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    There was no need for another thread for this topic.

Good job. Unfortunately I wasn't the one who made a stupid ass mistake and sold a weapon to a vendor. The weapon I am talking about cannot be sold. Sorry about your weapon, my condolences are with you though man.

Yup, known bug, but Blizzard won't do jack about it... That's why when I crafted my staff I immediately converted it to the Nightmare version. Sorry OP, better luck next time =/.

Quote Originally Posted by EnvisioN View Post
    ...but about another issue which is also out of hand because Blizzard is full of money hungry bastards. ... Whoever says these pictures are fake, can go and be ignorant somewhere else. I personally don't give a flying fuck about your opinion on the validity of these screen caps.
    You mean Blizzard, a company out to make money, is...out to make money? Like every other company in existence? I'm so tired of this shallow argument. Prove to me that they're "money hungry". You also didn't attach any images (you can't "properly" link images until you've got 10 posts). Host the image on a website such as imgur.com, and type it something like imgur. com/whatever (or whatever spacing it requires), and we can follow the "link".

You've lost what little sympathy I had for you when you say such things as quoted above, and

Good job. Unfortunately I wasn't the one who made a stupid ass mistake and sold a weapon to a vendor. The weapon I am talking about cannot be sold. Sorry about your weapon, my condolences are with you though man.
    Regardless if you end it with "sorry, my condolences are with you". It's like saying "with all due respect, but...[insult]". You're just insulting them, then covering yourself.

There was no need to make yet ANOTHER topic about this. I've never played Diablo 3 before, and I was aware of this issue. There's multiple threads about this, I would have hoped a majority of people were aware of this issue.

Edit: mother of God. I just read your tickets, and they are so disrespectful I'm glad you lost your item. Please leave this game and the community and never return. There's NO reason to be this mean to someone that has done nothing to you. NOTHING. They're here to inform you and help you, and you pounce on them because they misspelled the word "customer" as "cusotmer"? Wow. Just wow.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-06-18 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Responded to the images. Seriously...?

Pictures are up now.
    Obviously they are out to get money. The fact of the matter is, they do not care about customers anymore. They would rather get more money out of their customers than give a care about their experience in the game. Tell me WoW hasn't gone downhill since vanilla. Tell me D3 is better than D2 ever was. They are proven money hungry due to this: (RMAH) first, take $1.00 off every purchase made on the RMAH, then it can only go into paypal if one has a valid credit card? a credit card for what, sending money you made on the game into paypal? why does that require a credit card, tell me. In turn people without that must put their money into a battle.net account balance, where all the money you put in there can only be spent on THEIR products??????? why even take a dollar off if the money is going back into their pockets? oh I almost forgot, they are MONEY HUNGRY bro. i'm not complaining about a dollar off every single auction but c'mon man, can't you see it? they don't even reply to people who ask about these questions, do some research.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just wow @ those pictures. You chose the most retarded way of filing a complaint.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry. But by looking on your screens, I got no sympathy for you at all.

yes, this a well known issue.
    waiting for something new and exciting.
    you really could have expressed yourself better.

Pictures are up now.
    Yeah, I responded to them in my edit.

Obviously they are out to get money.
    Of course they are. Just like every company in existence is. Why people think this is singular to one company is beyond me.

The fact of the matter is, they do not care about customers anymore.
    The fact of the matter is, yes they do.

They would rather get more money out of their customers than give a care about their experience in the game.
    I'm sorry you had one or two bad experiences with Blizzard. I can honestly say with my 5+ years of playing WoW I have never, ever been wronged. In fact, when I was playing, I randomly lost a BoA item. I sent in a ticket, and they said something along the lines of "While I can't find any record of you having it, and I normally don't do this, I'm going to take a leap of faith and give you one. Which item was that, again?" Tell me that isn't amazing customer service. You aren't, because it goes against your "Blizz only wants money!!!oneone" argument.

Tell me WoW hasn't gone downhill since vanilla.
    Okay. In my personal opinion it hasn't. There you go.

inb4 you quit. I quit because I had been playing the game for 5+ years. I'm happily awaiting MoP.

Tell me D3 is better than D2 ever was.
    This I cannot do, simply because I haven't gotten the game. Not because of Blizzard hate, but because of money issues, full-time college student, and what-not. Personally, I'm against online-only and RMAH, but I don't hold it against them. You're forgetting that this game has no subscription cost, and was given out in the Annual Pass.

They are proven money hungry due to this: (RMAH) first, take $1.00 off every purchase made on the RMAH, then it can only go into paypal if one has a valid credit card? a credit card for what, sending money you made on the game into paypal? why does that require a credit card, tell me. In turn people without that must put their money into a battle.net account balance, where all the money you put in there can only be spent on THEIR products??????? why even take a dollar off if the money is going back into their pockets?
    First off, I'll be fair about this, and give full discloser: I have never used Paypal, and again, I have not gotten Diablo 3. That said, what does it matter? At all? This is an OPTIONAL thing. Please enlighten me how this affects you if you choose to ignore the RMAH. I'm waiting. They can charge whatever they want, if you don't like it, don't use it.

oh I almost forgot, they are MONEY HUNGRY bro. i'm not complaining about a dollar off every single auction but c'mon man, can't you see it? they don't even reply to people who ask about these questions, do some research.
    No, I really don't. Because, once again, I'm not complaining about everything I can think of. You are complaining about it. On these forums. Why do I have to do "research" on something you should be presenting to me as part of your argument?

And, just in case he removes them, he says at one point in his ticket, to a GM: “no you listen to me you sucker, this is YOUR fault it went straight to my stash, this game is the biggest piece of shit of all time”
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-06-18 at 08:08 AM.

I'm stunned how people in the community is behaving, if i were in Customer support i would never give you back the item after behaving like a douche, even if i could.

Welcome to the service industry. If you're polite to people, they'll tend to bend over backward to help you. If you're rude (hint: this one is you) things tend to not go your way.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the information you need is readily available to you if you care to take the time to look for it, weather by system error or customer error, there's nothing that will be done, this isn't wow so it doesn't work the same way. You treated that person like an asshole for doing their job, way to go... it's fine to be angry, but there are better ways to conduct yourself, better and far more effective ways.

Copy and paste replies from GM's are frustrating, but he wasn't wrong.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Everyone raging man, Like they even care?? obviously they don't. They can respond to me with a no within 20 minutes, but can't tell me how I should go about the situation in case it happens again (which it would)? The least they should do is roll back people item's come on. You don't work hard for something then lose it and be told to pretty much "screw off, we don't care". So what I can't give them a taste of their own medicine? Shit game(s), shit company. *unsubscribed

We have no way to check if this is true, and I'm not sure what you want to achieve with this thread. In any case, I'm going to close it before more people point out how terribly rude you were, which isn't really the basis for any constructive discussion on the subject.