Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    An offline crack for Diablo 3 would be like an offline crack for WoW. Anyone who actually wasn't trying to throw a trojan on your computer would not call it an offline crack.

It would be a emulated server that you'd have to run on your own machine.

Just to reiterate, an offline crack for Diablo 3 is not possible. Running your own emulated server is very possible, but will be a crap experience just like trying to run an emulated server for WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Yeah I'm so sorry, but the german article is the only thing I've found so far. I intend to link an english article when I find one, or when I have the time I will translate the german article.
    If you could, it'd be awesome. But don't burden yourself on my account. Possibly a translated version will turn up somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SamR View Post
    Just to reiterate, an offline crack for Diablo 3 is not possible. Running your own emulated server is very possible, but will be a crap experience just like trying to run an emulated server for WoW.
    You say tomato... :P

A misnomer perhaps but still provides the same function.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've decided to close this thread. Partially because it is discussing something that usually is forbidden here, even without a direct link, and also because it's getting pretty off topic in a lot of ways.