Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Kripparrian going for Diablo kill on HC tonight. Thoughts?

Kripparrian is going for the Diablo kill on Hardcore tonight, what are your thoughts on the decision? Do you think he will succeed?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow clone dead Kripparian is all I'm thinking about ahaha!

If he dies it will be to a champion pack or Izual. If he gets to Diablo, that's a free win barring a horrible fuck up or a DC.

Enjoy being level 1 mate.

Yeah if he can make it through the champions packs he should be able to do diablo easily.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Enjoy being level 1 mate.
    So negative, Lysah. Show some optimism!
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    He is definitely done for. Its an achievement in itself to even be this far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish him the best of luck, if he fails i wonder how hard he will rage!

Good luck I guess, though somehow I'm guessing something'll go wrong... But that's just me not giving a damn about the whole thing.

will he be streaming it? would love to check it out.
    and if he is, anyone able to guide me with a link

nvm, google is my friend hehe
    Last edited by sef24; 2012-06-19 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    So negative, Lysah. Show some optimism!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    Wish him the best of luck, if he fails i wonder how hard he will rage!
    If he fails he'll be back in act 3 within two days.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    With a repeat death to Soul ripper elite packs

Actually, since 1.0.3 drops tomorrow, it will be killed by him or someone else tomorrow. So if he dies, dead Diablo HC Inferno inb4 nerf isn't likely whatsoever.

I'm shaking watching this stream right now, so epic.

Dumbest Thread 2012

His stream is on Twitch @ Kripp

http://www.twitch.tv/nl_Kripp

I am usually not one for watching streams and the like but I actually had his running in the background while I was farming and I watched some of the intense moments like when he was getting chased down my molten/knockback soul reaper champions and the azmodan kill itself. It was actually pretty fun to watch.

If he fails, he will get on his 2nd level 60 hardcore barb (with a little less gear), and hopefully Krippi will still be alive so he can join Krippi's game and still be in Act 4.

Gotta be rooting for Kripparrian at this point... since he seems to be the only real hope of killing Inferno Hardcore Diablo before the nerfs tomorrow.

Thing is....they are nerfing inferno tomorrow, so its pretty much tonight or nothing. Killing things post nerf just depletes the feeling, achievement and overall how great the kill is. Sad day to be nerfing inferno even a little. Really hope he gets the kill tonight, good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoon View Post
    If he fails, he will get on his 2nd level 60 hardcore barb (with a little less gear), and hopefully Krippi will still be alive so he can join Krippi's game and still be in Act 4.

Gotta be rooting for Kripparrian at this point... since he seems to be the only real hope of killing Inferno Hardcore Diablo before the nerfs tomorrow.
    I already said weeks ago that the first diablo kill would be the first person willing to throw bodies at it =p

Anyway, IF he gets the kill it will just prove that it could've been done a long time ago. It just takes things like impending nerfs to make people step out of their comfort zone and "risk it for the biscuit."

I guess if he downs Diablo tonight, after all things he accomplished in the past, he'll earn his place among the legends, the hall of most epic gamers, or whatever you call it.
    Oh and this is a kripp hater talking.