Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    It isn't a crime action heist movie at all. Not even close. It is very much a character piece. It is a movie for people who actually like the art of film. The cinematography and acting are amazing. It is certainty not for the crowd who would say "needs more tits" like the other poster. I do agree that the trailers for it are very poor and make the movie look like something it is not.
    I may have to see it on Amazon then.

Drive is a strange movie, the main character is just so lax he can barely push out a word.

Hard for me to decide on a worst movie, i think ppl had it with the 'genre' movies, scary movie was original at the time and the sequels were ok, but i can't watch them anymore.

i don't even mind peter jackson's early movies i got bad taste and brain dead on dvd somewhere, if you don't mind cult films its really hard to pick a film you think is the WORST EVAR.

quite possibly Blair witch is the worst movie ever made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    Drive is a strange movie, the main character is just so lax he can barely push out a word.

Hard for me to decide on a worst movie, i think ppl had it with the 'genre' movies, scary movie was original at the time and the sequels were ok, but i can't watch them anymore.

i don't even mind peter jackson's early movies i got bad taste and brain dead on dvd somewhere, if you don't mind cult films its really hard to pick a film you think is the WORST EVAR.

quite possibly Blair witch is the worst movie ever made.
    Braindead and bad taste are classics poor sheep in bad taste :'(
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Braindead and bad taste are classics poor sheep in bad taste :'(
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZExny-Bhck lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    /thumbsup

I'm a Derek, and Dereks don't run

I have seen a great deal of bad movies, but instead of just pulling some foreign or independent movie I am going to list movies that should have been good or at least tolerable.

Aliens vs Predator - seriously how do you fuck this up all we wanted to see was Aliens beat the shit out of Predators. What we got was a piss poor attempt at a humanity pieces and looney toons esque action.

Batman and Robin - seriously bat skates, nipples on the Bat suit etc. Burtons first Batman was right on everything after that up to Nolans can burn in celluloid hell.

Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull - South Park said it best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    Agreed. To quote Randall from Clerks:

"All it was, was a bunch of people walking, three movies of people walking to a f***ing volcano."

How can you not like Lord of The Rings?!

The room http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368226/
    example of hilarious badness:

Another fav scene:

MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Moby Dick(2010)

'nuff said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    The crow 2 : city of angels, they couldn't have damaged the memory of brandon lee any more, if they had dug him up and had relations with his corpse.

edit: crystal skull, close 2nd
    Yeah, you must not have caught the other "Crow" movies then cause they are like 100 times worse than that one. Also, they are talking about remaking the first movie and had been talking about having Bradley Cooper play Eric Draven. Back to topic my most hated film of all time is Kung Pow enter the fist. My roommate and I walked out of the theater on this steaming pile.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 of the 4 crow movies-
    The Crow- City of Angels
    The Crow- Salvation
    The Crow-wicked prayer

All horrid bad movies

How could anyone say Biodome was a bad movie.... it was funny as hell if u were tripping on acid.
    The sims lies, don't trust them....