Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Still irritates me. They're hurting legit players trying to combat illegit ones.
    Not only that but takes a lot of depth away from the game imo. I loved the fact that everything in the game is bustable and doing so actually yields plenty of rewards. It slows you down but so what, it is a good way to increase your earnings while doing farm runs. More than that, it encourages you to run extended runs. Now, there is no more reasons to break 'em. If anything, breaking them costs you durability so you specifically don't want to break them.

I hate the change that destructable objects can no longer drop items, kinda takes away the whole point of them, goes against their whole original philsophy of the game and the Diablo series as a whole.

No reason to smash stuff up removes a layer of depth from the game, of all the changes in the patch this is the one I dislike the most.

Seems like they nerfed object gold drops because of knuckleheads doing pottery runs. Thanks Blizz, for gimping my legit farming to spite the knuckleheads.
    Its funny to me because I am sure the pot farmers (pun intended) are EASILY a minority of the gaming population. To spend any time "fixing" something that is'nt even broken leads me to question seriously their game design paradigm.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapaj View Post
    , " You've started to many instances" or whatever they tell you.
    What? Please tell me they haven't added this.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Thus what always happens, they exploit an area, get it hot fixed and then move on to the next cash cow.
    I guess they should give up and let the bots ruin riot then. That worked so well in D2.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    Not only that but takes a lot of depth away from the game imo. I loved the fact that everything in the game is bustable and doing so actually yields plenty of rewards. It slows you down but so what, it is a good way to increase your earnings while doing farm runs. More than that, it encourages you to run extended runs. Now, there is no more reasons to break 'em. If anything, breaking them costs you durability so you specifically don't want to break them.
    Just a bad decision overall. Couldn't agree more with your sentiments here. If some dude wants to spend his time farming pottery, let him. If that's how he wants to play the game.... Blizzard is so goddamn touchy sometimes; they want you to play how they think you should be playing.

I personally stopped playing diablo when blizzard did their first hotfix, (i got diablo through the ap cause im going to be playing wow anyways) I figured a nice single player

targeted game would be a good break from wow. I have to say it is not enjoyable at all on single player for a myriad of reasons, #1 being all the forced changes they are

making to it, with no offline mode players are at their mercy for constant changes made to a game that should only be changed to fix a bug or add content, balance should

not be an issue with a SINGLE player oriented game imo.

Edit sorry for brokeness, they all show up as 1 line on preview and i cant figure out how to fix it

Just a bad decision overall. Couldn't agree more with your sentiments here. If some dude wants to spend his time farming pottery, let him. If that's how he wants to play the game.... Blizzard is so goddamn touchy sometimes; they want you to play how they think you should be playing.
    Personally i feel that today was the start of a slow downfall with diablo 3 *not saying it will die* but with just 1 patch they did so much to make the game less fun. for me personally when guild wars 2 comes out im done with diablo 3 i have no plans to even get its x-pac *if it gets one* people can say tin foil hat all they want this patch showed they really want people to use the RMAH.

Edit: im done with d3 now really only thing i do on it anymore is a hardcore run with a friend and make new toons i retired my level 60 barb cause its feels pointless now to do inferno more so when the gold you make dosn't take care of your repair bill.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-06-20 at 03:01 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

1.03 was a good patch. They said FROM THE START that they wanted this game to be about hunting down the elite packs, yet people were ignoring them for....VASES and BARRELS.

The Inferno nerfs were justified, it feems right now. Unless you overgear it, it is still challenging but possible if you play smart.

IAS nerf was also justified, people were ignoring their primary stat for it. It was just TOO good.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of stuck right now -.- 27k repair bill AND they nerf the gold drop 0.o my toon is naked and I can't kill anything to get money! grrrrr
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Quote Originally Posted by Shininglight View Post
    I'm kind of stuck right now -.- 27k repair bill AND they nerf the gold drop 0.o my toon is naked and I can't kill anything to get money! grrrrr
    THATS...the only part of the patch I really hate. They made those repairs TOO expensive.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    1.03 was a good patch. They said FROM THE START that they wanted this game to be about hunting down the elite packs, yet people were ignoring them for....VASES and BARRELS.

The Inferno nerfs were justified, it feems right now. Unless you overgear it, it is still challenging but possible if you play smart.

IAS nerf was also justified, people were ignoring their primary stat for it. It was just TOO good.
    sorry i disagree this patch was bs the nerf to magic find was uncalled for IAS was uncalled for cause some class's needed it not all class's can tank like barbs and monks. in all diablo games to loot you killed/broke every little thing u can now you just kill trash and as for the elite comment its hard to kill mobs that can't be liked Jail/arcane/wall/extra hp/fast elites is bs. they have been nerfing things since day one. call it tin foil hat all u want but with todays nerfs it feels they want more people using the RMAH so they can make money from it.

edit: lets not forget repairs that make running inferno pointless when the repair cost's is higher then the gold u make in 1 run.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    THATS...the only part of the patch I really hate. They made those repairs TOO expensive.
    Yes! They could of:

A. Increased repair costs to what they are of this patch and left the gold nerf ALONE

or

B. Decrease gold amount to what it is currently and left the repair costs ALONE

I'm a fresh level 60 btw, I was doing awesome before the patch and now I'm just stuck >.< I DO NOT feel like farming Normal and Nightmare for money just to repair my level 59-60 gear -.-
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

I think they buffed monster gold drops in the process. at 5 stacks NV, I'm getting tons of 700-1500 gold piles, with a minimum of 150, while doing Butcher runs. Made roughly 50k from gold drops alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    I think they buffed monster gold drops in the process. at 5 stacks NV, I'm getting tons of 700-1500 gold piles, with a minimum of 150, while doing Butcher runs. Made roughly 50k from gold drops alone.
    i normally got 700-1100 gold from drops with 5 stacks so it could be normal and u just have had a good run.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    sorry i disagree this patch was bs the nerf to magic find was uncalled for IAS was uncalled for cause some class's needed it not all class's can tank like barbs and monks. in all diablo games to loot you killed/broke every little thing u can now you just kill trash and as for the elite comment its hard to kill mobs that can't be liked Jail/arcane/wall/extra hp/fast elites is bs. they have been nerfing things since day one. call it tin foil hat all u want but with todays nerfs it feels they want more people using the RMAH so they can make money from it.

edit: lets not forget repairs that make running inferno pointless when the repair cost's is higher then the gold u make in 1 run.

Again, they stated from the start when they ANNOUNCED this game that loot will be different in this one than the other two Diablo titles. They wanted you to focus on Elite packs, not bosses and barrels.

IAS was not uncalled for, the stat was too damn good, you need to balance your primary stat AND IAS now rather than just stacking the one.

And these packs are NOWHERE near as hard as they used to be, and with the buff to drop rates in lower acts you can simply farm them to gear up and progress.

So yes, you are simply doing tinfoil hat theories.

Again, they stated from the start when they ANNOUNCED this game that loot will be different in this one than the other two Diablo titles. They wanted you to focus on Elite packs, not bosses and barrels.

IAS was not uncalled for, the stat was too damn good, you need to balance your primary stat AND IAS now rather than just stacking the one.

And these packs are NOWHERE near as hard as they used to be, and with the buff to drop rates in lower acts you can simply farm them to gear up and progress.

So yes, you are simply doing tinfoil hat theories.
    funny cause on my level 60 barb i am using my main stat and im tank setup and yet i have to deal with mobs with stupid mix's of abilitys funny part is just looking at gen chat in diablo its offical forum and the comments on the patch its self a lot more seem to hate the things they did. if they didn't want people to use IAS then it shouldn't be in the game. as for breaking jars and all if they didn't want us to do it then fucken remove them.

they keep removing more and more from the game that made the other 2 diablos fun to play and me personally once guild wars 2 comes out i won't be playing d3 at all. i would remove it from my computer now if it wasn't for the fact there is a couple of people i still play with.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-06-20 at 04:05 AM.

Nerfing gold drops is good for the game. It will bring AH prices down to sane levels for good act III / IV gear.

No, really. It will.

Stop laughing!

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    And next on "tinfoil hat theater": Are aliens taking the fluride out of our water so the government can no longer sterilize us?
    God forbid someone points out Blizzard's blatant greed that is actually starting to get in the way of some people's enjoyment of one of their games.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Nerfing gold drops is good for the game. It will bring AH prices down to sane levels for good act III / IV gear.

No, really. It will.

Stop laughing!
    i can see it now patch 1.1 adds *Gold ah now 10k to post any item no matter if it sells or not* but the RMAH gives you 1k gold if a item sell's.

---------- Post added 2012-06-20 at 04:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    God forbid someone points out Blizzard's blatant greed that is actually starting to get in the way of some people's enjoyment of one of their games.
    thats the problem with this site sadly is if anyone disagree's with blizzard they must be trolling or a tin foil hat or w/e they want to say. but some topics on here are funny.