Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I liked the original orange/purple look better than the pale white. Now the final chamber looks like in ICC

It only made sense to change the lighting. With the light emanating from the sha corruption it would only make sense for the light to be that color in the room. They are designers and designing it the way it should be.

"now it looks like icc"

Looks nothing like icc.

Deleted

N'zoth?

He's described as being located in a "Sunken City" and with what we've seen of the other old gods, this could very well be an image of him. Just like the Sha were shown in Ulduar on the stained glass windows.

Obviously all speculation but its a good thought.

The people who disliked Diablo patch 1.0.3... Are all of them Demon Hunters, by any chance?

I keep toning down my language, because if I say "there is a very, very, very small chance we might do X" then when we fail to do X the reply is "GC breaks promise again!"
    So true, it's how some players are.

Deleted
    I like the new look of the Heart of Fear raid. It's pretty cool that the influences of the Sha are more visible in the artstyle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. If I compare it to BWD for instance (no pun intended) it just looks very shitty.
    I always thought BWD and BWL back in the day looked very boring. Peeps have different tastes.

I can't even look at WoW anymore after seeing what Guild Wars 2 looks like. WoW = copy and paste

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    The people who disliked Diablo patch 1.0.3... Are all of them Demon Hunters, by any chance?
    Bought (real money) a whole IAS set only for it to be nerfed a couple weeks later. Very dissapointed.
    Am a wizard btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Harradrane View Post
    I can't even look at WoW anymore after seeing what Guild Wars 2 looks like. WoW = copy and paste
    That is a brand new raid,it is not copied and pasted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    Bought (real money) a whole IAS set only for it to be nerfed a couple weeks later. Very dissapointed.
    Am a wizard btw.
    Well they did say in their 1.0.3 preview that they were looking to nerf IAS. And that was released a week or two before the RMAH went live so if you still went ahead with buying the set, it's kinda your own fault. That's assuming of course, that you bought it through the RMAH and not ebay.

according to the poll 11,534 people play demon hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    Am a wizard btw.
    well thats why you dont spend real money on diablo

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the previous color theme of the Heart of Fear raid because it had a "warmer" feel to it, but I can also understand the reason for changing it. Warmth of color doesn't exactly fit in to "Heart of Fear" when you're supposed to be feeling chilled to your bones.

That last TCG picture -- I actually feel creeped out by it. xD

And are there seriously that many people voting on the D3 poll? I know it isn't meant to be scientific in the slightest, but wouldn't whoever keeps fudging the numbers on PollDaddy be bored at this point?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

This is a patch for QQ melee (1.0.3)... Inferno act 2-3-4 is a joke now.

stupid noob QQing everywhere about the game is too hard and blizzard nerfing the content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    THis raid instance looks meh. All rooms same just difrent color.
    BC suffered from this problem in spades, and people usually don't complain about their layout. And this raid looks much more detailed and varied. So far, I think it's looking great.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Wth is that "EMP" in the third picture left-side?
    #edit: whops, looked again, it is "TEMP"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I always thought BWD and BWL back in the day looked very boring. Peeps have different tastes.
    Agreed, couldn't stand BWD, it was Boss-o-matic if you ask me, plain dull.
    But heart of fear doesn't look very good, it's by far the dungeon/raid that I like the less in MoP.
    Glad they changed it though, it's a bit better now.

---------- Post added 2012-06-20 at 06:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    Well they did say in their 1.0.3 preview that they were looking to nerf IAS. And that was released a week or two before the RMAH went live so if you still went ahead with buying the set, it's kinda your own fault. That's assuming of course, that you bought it through the RMAH and not ebay.
    Ok for this one, but people buying now can't know what future nerfs/boosts will happen.
    Honestly this whole RMAH thing stinks sooo much.
    Bli$$ard is soo low nowadays, that they'll soon meet EA...
    And to think they'll take the first step in the same direction with MoP (BMAH), it's sickening

Deleted
    I voted no, because what I expected from Diablo was near endless content like in d2. The game, as it was, was no where near that.. and then they nerf inferno? Well, guess I'll be playing Diablo for an additional couple of weeks and then never again =/
    Sorry if this comment is offensive to someone, but it's just my opinion. Peace.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darjeeh View Post
    Well, guess I'll be playing Diablo for an additional couple of weeks and then never again =/
    Sorry if this comment is offensive to someone, but it's just my opinion. Peace.
    Welcome onboard!
    I uninstalled it this week-end. Good riddance!
    Only miss my €, oh well...