Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Mafia 13 Signup Thread!

Unlucky number 13! Will the town win again? Or will the mafia finally play it right? TUNE IN FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OF MAFIABALL Z!!!!!!!!!
    *epic sounding riff*

Anywho, we don't have any inkling of a comp yet, I'm making this to get an idea of how many are playing!

PLEASE STATE THAT YOU WANT TO PLAY! Since chatting in this thread tells me nothing!

I'm stopping this at 24 people! If no one else joins before Saturday, then we'll go with what we have!

1. Lysah
    2. Army of Darkness
    3. Silkku
    4. Firebert
    5. Keleb
    6. Anakso
    7. Joyful
    8. Zerioc
    9. Jaja
    10. Sneakblade
    11. Trixie
    12. Dyra
    13. Krayzy
    14. Holz
    15. Genganger
    16. Boomchikn
    17. Purifier
    18. The Dwarf Lover
    19. Lellybaby
    20. Treann
    21. Hokiefan
    22. Bayhas
    23. Nalnik

Made it so the list will number for you and you don't have to worry about misnumbering things! -Arlee
    Last edited by Loaf; 2012-06-22 at 02:47 AM.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

First.

Also in. If I get targeted day one just for being Lysah one more game I'm going to find all of you IRL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, everyone please tell us what kind of comp you would like to try!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

If we get the players another mass faction mass NK game. The game with wolves/mafia/2 SKs/vigilante was probably the most fun game I've played in (the game I was banned the whole time).

I honestly don't see why we have to try a new comp every single game anyway. Unless you want to try the cult, I'm all for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    And I'll ruin this game at the end as well!!!

*Evil Laughter*

Also multi-evil factions would be fun indeed.............yes indeed.

/Sign in

Deleted
    MEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEME

In case it was unclear, I'm signing up

10+ Year Old Account
    Red Mafia and Blue Mafia please.

/in for Thirteen.

EDIT: Also, you have 128 to choose from. I don't mind a Bastard game.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I'm in.

Also I agree with Lysah with the composition if we get that many players, with multiple factions. I would like to reduce the number of bombs or remove them. Perhaps make it one PGO instead of two bombs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Also, everyone please tell us what kind of comp you would like to try!
    The comp where I'm town sounds the best to me.
    Other than that. Any comp is fine with me but my preference would be having both mafia and SK in the comp, but not wolves on top of that. One scum group and 1 solo scum is what I have preferred. Also if we get the people, a vigi.

P.S
    Sign me up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to make a big multifaction game. Hell, I've wanted the last 2 or 3 to be that way, but attendance has dropped and have a multifaction game with 16 people is kinda hard unless we drop the sk. Too many night kills and such unless kills are blocked or something. /shrug

I'll look at that link later Fire.

Keleb...I remember, I think, Foxxi saying that having only one PGO makes it hard to claim b/c then the real PGO can just be like ORLY? ofc, it's the same with bombs. I'll bring it up with her.

Oh, and Lysah, even though the comp is essentially the same from game to game, they have slight differences :P and if we can get the numbers, a big huge game can be vastly different!

Also, we're removing bomb immunity from ninjas! We decided it makes em too out of line with the other sk subtypes since it's a permanent protective effect as opposed to the others that don't have such a thing. The vampire is every other day. The strongman is only if he targets a protected player. The cannibal doesn't have a similar thing, but his perk doesn't have a protection type thing unless you talk about their ability to role claim. With no bomb immunity, the ninja will have only jail immunity(and observer if we have one again) which is line with strongman.

Deleted
    As I'm in turkey untill Saturday 3pm? I can join as I'm now unemployed and bored as long as it is after I get home from turkey

15+ Year Old Account
    Bah, I'll bite and try it :<

Deleted
    Aah, fresh meat. And a LoL player on top of that.
    Even if we do get a big group, could we stick to 1 faction, 1 solo/pair of NK's and townies. Multi-factions are kinda annoying

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Aah, fresh meat. And a LoL player on top of that.
    Even if we do get a big group, could we stick to 1 faction, 1 solo/pair of NK's and townies. Multi-factions are kinda annoying
    Depends on what the majority wants :P

oh, and Joyful, the game probably won't start till Monday at the earliest

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yay, Joy and Zerioc are joining fun.

I could try maybe, if there is room.

I looked up the wiki and I have the general jist of how things go, but a PM with some basics would be nice, again if there is room.

Jaja

@Firebert from last thread

Exactly, WIFOM.

Deleted
    I have been following the last game and I decided to register just to join. I have never played before but I did my homework on how the game and the roles work.
    So...
    /in

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a heads up for both Jaja and Sneakblade: We don't take kindly to people who sign up only to be a no-show or be douchebags b/c they didn't get a role they wanted. Make sure you actually have the ability to play and don't have a trip or something planned soon. Emergencies can happen, but if they do, try to notify us beforehand so we can at least make it fair to others. I only say this b/c the last few games have always had a player or two who either no-showed or didn't like the role they got.

If I get bomb again I'm quitting.

Edit:
    Everything Nice will play.