Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'll sign up I think.
    People will be dying left right and center and I'll be like "that's rough buddy".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Oh I just meant night 1. Night 2 you're free game like everyone else.
    Free game \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Sign me up pretty please

sigingsignin!!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in for next game!
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

How long will the game last? I have a few things coming up shortly (Getting married - woot!) So if the game extends too far into July, I'm not sure.

But count me in - I'll give plenty of notice should things change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokiefan View Post
    How long will the game last? I have a few things coming up shortly (Getting married - woot!) So if the game extends too far into July, I'm not sure.

But count me in - I'll give plenty of notice should things change.
    Well, there's never any idea of how long it'll last. This last one was I think our longest yet lol. We're going to restrict the deadlines though, even with weekends b/c it seemed most votes were being cast near the end anyways. We'll probably start it Monday which is the 25th(?). Should be fine I think.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Note to self: Assume Everything Nice is the S.K

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Do you still hate me Lysah?

With all of your hate?
    I never hated you. I hate Krayzy.

Also, I've died for the win every time from what I remember. Even when I was the banned godmother! Or something.

@Purifier
    Didn't you have a Moriarty avatar?
    Last edited by Lysah; 2012-06-21 at 02:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I never hated you. I hate Krayzy.

Also, I've died for the win every time from what I remember. Even when I was the banned godmother! Or something.
    Didn't the Wolves win that one? Wait! It was a Town win thanks to Nemi's investigator reveal maybe. Will have to look it up, but as I remember the Mafia lasted a while, but that team definitely did not win.

Puriarty has many avatars.

Edit: Yup. It was Game 8 (which still hasn't been locked btw ) where you was Godmother and Town won. A major scum upset on the penultimate night also helped.
    Last edited by Dyra; 2012-06-21 at 09:30 AM.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

@Purifier
    Didn't you have a Moriarty avatar?
    You're mistaken I'm Richard Brook. Look I'm on DvD

Didn't the Wolves win that one? Wait! It was a Town win thanks to Nemi's investigator reveal maybe. Will have to look it up, but as I remember the Mafia lasted a while, but that team definitely did not win.
    I was rooting for the town the whole time anyway. I may or may not have convinced EN to role claim.

@Purifier
    Moriarty avatar or night killed first day next game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was rooting for the town the whole time anyway. I may or may not have convinced EN to role claim.

@Purifier
    I also forgot game 10, where the Wolves won, and apparently you were Cop.

@Purifier
    Agreed with Lysah. Moriarty or die. I shall consider a Sherlock avatar to fill in for radioactive fancy cat for the duration of the game.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I also forgot game 10, where the Wolves won, and apparently you were Cop.

@Purifier
    Agreed with Lysah. Moriarty or die. I shall consider a Sherlock avatar to fill in for radioactive fancy cat for the duration of the game.
    We lost that game? Hm...I barely even remember it. Pretty average behavior of me to flat out forget games I lose, to be honest. I remember being a cop...that's about it. That must've been the game where I fake claimed Krayzy as mafia that made him hate me so much.

Must've also been the game where my townies went after the mafia every day when the wolves still had 4 members alive...

10+ Year Old Account
    We lost that game? Hm...I barely even remember it. Pretty average behavior of me to flat out forget games I lose, to be honest. I remember being a cop...that's about it. That must've been the game where I fake claimed Krayzy as mafia that made him hate me so much.

Must've also been the game where my townies went after the mafia every day when the wolves still had 4 members alive...
    *shrug* I had to look that game up myself. Apparently I was Townie that game and Worgen arranged to have me killed. I thought you were over Game 6 bropaw.... You made me dead both 9 and 10...

Looks like Geng is still paying for winning that game though by nobody letting him live beyond the first night since. LOL.
    Last edited by Dyra; 2012-06-21 at 12:29 PM.

Deleted
    Aww :/ I'd love to play, but going away next week for a festival.
    Next game tho.

@Purifier

@Purifier

Is that a threat? I love threats!
    Well I was actually going to change my sig soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Is that a threat? I love threats!
    Well I was actually going to change my sig soon.

If I dare say, you are quickly becoming one of my favorite people

10+ Year Old Account
    *shrug* I had to look that game up myself. Apparently I was Townie that game and Worgen arranged to have me killed. I thought you were over Game 6 bropaw.... You made me dead both 9 and 10...
    Now now, In the game where I was the vigi, I thought you might have been scum due to you putting the hammer on the jack in that game. The reasoning of "wanting to know his info" made no sense since lynching the jack gives everyone the info :P and in the other game where I was mafia, I had to fix my mistake of telling you my role before you could tell Kumduh about my lie! D:

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.