The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

DH build - Immortality Spec

Alright since I got like a billion whispers from people to clarify this build, I'll explain within it. I know you DH's don't wanna re-roll It's painful without NT it really really is well in my eyes anyway I know some of you do fine without it however I don't and I'm pretty much top end all out gear 300k crit person /brag but that's not the point. Let us begin with the build

What is needed for this spec / build?
    ~ Natayala's set of 4 pc
    The estimated cost upon is this pretty much and even around 20m+ If your trying to get the ring but in reality both can work equally. Now if your not getting the ring It's within 1-5m depending on your area of the region.

Pros ~
    You're Immortal in the sense of your DISC Regen being pretty much Infinite due to the 4pc set

Cons ~
    You do garbage damage literally. It's horrid

The prime tools
    + Smoke screen and Lingering fog
    + Tactical advantage
    + Prep and Backup plan
    Small explanations ~
    TA is there for you to escape if your infinite disc is actually not infinite because the mobs are being D bags
    Prep is there to well obviously do the same thing as TA thus you have two back ups in a sense of reality
    The Immortality comes from you Smoke screening and Gloom + Shadowing things mainly Reflect mobs in terms of Gloom+Shower

How do I do this build of any skills? ~
    It's not hard you can make one your self with the required things I just linked

My setup: Mine is pretty much basic
    http://i.imgur.com/16DM6.jpg

A small note your weapon can be anything now once more if you can not afford the ring then obviously you go duel x-bows with 4 pc and also MAKE sure they are socketed with your highest emeralds ~
    MH: Highest damage of what you can afford and such
    OH: Nataya's

Happy DH'ing now I'm going to pony land excuse me

And feel free to add any improvements upon the build here and I don't take credit of this build; I was just surfing the official forums haha so thank the guy who I copied
    Last edited by Resentful; 2012-06-20 at 10:15 AM.

Definitely a build to check - i'd go with chain arrows with either chaing gang or justice is served rune.

If i get my hands on gear (that means i'm farming it - i refuse to use AH in any way possible apart to sell crap to stupid people) i'm going to try it.

I expect a nerf anyway, since discipline is not supposed to be that infinite XD

The only thing - with this is possible to kill any boss in game? If yes, it becomes automatically the cookie-cutter build with BiS gear. If enrage timer is an issue, we need to work over it and try to raise dps at maximum without losing too much defense.

And i think the weak spot is not having other nukes apart from frost arrow. I found spike trap to be awesome in terms of damage - and i kite without caltrops, i never used them. Chains + frost arrow are mroe than enough imho.

Double xbow is good if you need natalya - a bow is recommended imho.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah I've killed bosses granted it took like 20 years and such and made me wanna punch wall but it gets the job done.

Picked up a Nat's set for ~6 mil to try this out. Now able to facetank groups of enemies in act 3. I think I'll just sell my nat's set for a profit before its nerfed, though.

Sad "tanking" are the only viable builds for DH now, in that case I better level a Barbarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Moinaldo View Post
    Sad "tanking" are the only viable builds for DH now, in that case I better level a Barbarian.
    There's a Barbarian build that pretty much plays like a DH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashpotaters View Post
    There's a Barbarian build that pretty much plays like a DH.
    Isn't that throwing one? It's unique haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the nat 4 sets my dmg and dps got lowered but still I'm at 121k dps so will be fine against bosses I guess :P

UPDATE: Tried it, oh god it's insane my dps is still high 121k and hp is 34k manage to solo diablo inferno so easily with the infinite fast disciplnce regen you can spam SS or shadow power with gloom to tank.

I have the feeling that they might hotfixed it as usual and nerf the set bonus of natalya 4th set piece oh well we will see.
    Last edited by Velshin; 2012-06-20 at 09:46 PM.