Thread: AD Nidalee

Deleted

AD Nidalee

Horribly underrated, great for countering melee champs solo top, discuss!

whats eaxtly do you want to discuss thought that it was known by most lol players that ad nida top works fine
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyna View Post
    whats eaxtly do you want to discuss thought that it was known by most lol players that ad nida top works fine
    This.

It's like me making a thread that says 'Hey guys, yknow who a really strong solo top is? Riven. Keep it quiet, don't want people finding it out!'.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Deleted
    And where exactly did you get the information that this was 'underrated'?

10+ Year Old Account
    Give the Nelf a break. They're obviously
    Grammar- It's the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.

Deleted
    wauw... this is great guys, instead of picking a constructive reply option, you instead choose to rip on me for details.
    You must be really good for this forum with your intelligent inputs...

OT: what do you guys think of AD nida, you play her often? do you like or dislike her? how do you compare her to AP Nida?

Quote Originally Posted by Durh View Post
    wauw... this is great guys, instead of picking a constructive reply option, you instead choose to rip on me for details.

OT: what do you guys think of AD nida, you play her often? do you like or dislike her? how do you compare her to AP Nida?
    Since you said solo top I assume you mean bruiser nid and not ad carry nid.

I hate playing it, but it's defo a strong solo top with a lot of harass and a great ability to trade as well as being very difficult to gank just by being nidalee. But it's by no means a new thing or underplayed/underused/undervalued.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Deleted

I wasn't ripping on you for details, I asked you were you got the information that she is, i cite: 'horribly underrated'.

I think she's quite strong, but don't necessarily like playing her. She's got quite some survivability (if you go the tanky AD route) and here q is a powerful finisher. Pushes towers like crazy with her attack speed buff.

AD nidalee is horrible, but im assuming you mean bruiser which is really good when you are ahead but its one of the hardest champions to make a comeback with once you are behind in your lane.
    N

Deleted
    I play AD Nida sometimes, as already stated she counters some melee top chars. I start with boots, then get wriggles, and after that I grab atmogs. If i dominate my lane and no one needs help, i push my lane hard. Even with just wriggles you do quite good damage in catform.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vattenmelon View Post
    I play AD Nida sometimes, as already stated she counters some melee top chars. I start with boots, then get wriggles, and after that I grab atmogs. If i dominate my lane and no one needs help, i push my lane hard. Even with just wriggles you do quite good damage in catform.
    i usually rush a triforce as first item

Deleted
    i usually rush a triforce as first item
    Hmm have just rushed trinity (after wriggles) as jungle Nida. I prefer to be tanky, since Nida has high base damage in catform