Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Aggra in the TCG

Go'el! Go'el!
    We know it
    We hate it

But a new light has shined down on Aggra for me, allowing me to see her for the rocket she is.

http://tcgbrowser.com/#!/cardid=7778

/drool

I know theres got to be a few mor WoW TCG players on here.

My aspect of the wild hunter is loving this.

Edit: sorry for the misleading thread title this was intended to be a discussion about the Aggra CARD in the wow tcg and not really a hate thread about aggra, I dont even see how you could think that but a few do.

FYI I dont hate aggra yes " go el, go el" is anonoying but thatswhatevs i didnt pay much attention to her in the first place I made the thread title that because if you read most forum posts on this site the majority of the people expressing their views on Aggra and negative (Note: I said majority of those expressing their thoughts not the majority of the users) and the fact that the card is AMAZING is quite funny to me

If a mod could change the thread Title for me that would be fantastic

Please guys The edit on my OP needs to be longer than my actual OP for people to realise this isnt a hate thread on aggra and actually a love thread on the Aggra card and the WoW TCG
    Last edited by Ironmonster; 2012-06-21 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmonster View Post
    Go'el! Go'el!
    We know it
    We hate it

But a new light has shined down on Aggra for me, allowing me to see her for the rocket she is.

http://tcgbrowser.com/#!/cardid=7778

/drool

I know theres got to be a few mor WoW TCG players on here.

My aspect of the wild hunter is loving this.
    Are we drooling over the art or the card's effect? I don't play the card game so I have no idea how powerful of a card she is, but that art... is awful.

Her head is way too damn small and forced cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirgon View Post
    Are we drooling over the art or the card's effect? I don't play the card game so I have no idea how powerful of a card she is, but that art... is awful.

Yes... that card is really good

Yes... Her head is way to small and forced cute

No... i don't play wow TCG... but i have played it like 4 times with my friend's cards

Quote Originally Posted by Dirgon View Post

Lol its the card effect

Its freaking broken

Edit : I just want people on here to love wow tcg like me because the layout for the mmo champ site is so nice on the eyes

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh boy here we go. Let slip the dogs of internet raging kiddies.

Next someones gonna post on why they hate Aggra in a word by word paragraph because they think it makes a difference. Then the same tired of green jesus retorts come into play, and it eventually leads to a huge flame war.

Sorry op, I know you meant well, I don't mind Aggra that much myself since she's having Thralls kid, but you know full well this is gonna be flamed no end by the usual hate mob on mmochamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Oooh boy here we go. Let slip the dogs of internet raging kiddies.

Next someones gonna post on why they hate Aggra in a word by word paragraph because they think it makes a difference. Then the same tired of green jesus retorts come into play, and it eventually leads to a huge flame war.

Sorry op, I know you meant well, I don't mind Aggra that much myself since she's having Thralls kid, but you know full well this is gonna be flamed no end by the usual hate mob on mmochamp.
    But.. but.. but.. the card is so good

Blue Hunter

Edit: I guess I should have made the name a little more TCG related >.>

10+ Year Old Account

Blue Hunter

Yes... cause i'm pretty sure he was talking of Aggra based in the LORE...

10+ Year Old Account

Blue Hunter

No you did good and its a good card. I'm just making you aware of whats coming dude.

No you did good and its a good card. I'm just making you aware of whats coming dude.
    And soon the raging fanboy will come in telling about how we're all dim-witted shitheads because we dislike 'Thrall'.
    Oh wait, that's already happened. ;3

You're the one begging for the flame war. If you hadn't of mentioned it, I'm sure the topic could have been handled maturely. When you came to the 'Thrall's Death' topic, you're the one who started some of the most asinine arguments I've seen in my life, just because you couldn't handle a few people's opinions.

--

I will admit, I don't play the card game, but I know a little about it.
    That card is beast.
    As for Aggra as a character, I don't care much for her honestly. I was a huge Thrall fan at one time and the way she constantly was like "GO'EL, GO'EL" kind of pissed me off. She sort of the reason I hate Thrall now. *AHEM* Sorry, Go'el. The true Thrall is dead. :C *weeps*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    And soon the raging fanboy will come in telling about how we're all dim-witted shitheads because we dislike 'Thrall'.

You're the one begging for the flame war. If you hadn't of mentioned it, I'm sure the topic could have been handled maturely. When you came to the 'Thrall's Death' topic, you're the one who started some of the most asinine arguments I've seen in my life, just because you couldn't handle a few people's opinions.

--

That card is beast.
    As for Aggra as a character, I don't care much for her honestly. I was a huge Thrall fan at one time and the way she constantly was like "GO'EL, GO'EL" kind of pissed me off. She sort of the reason I hate Thrall now. *AHEM* Sorry, Go'el. The true Thrall is dead. :C *weeps*
    oh please, your part of the problem when it comes to any argument relating to these characters, how you casually degrade any credible aspects to the warcrafts characters and think yourself free to do so without retaliation. Your also a dropout to the lore since you hold such little faith in the story or writers how to just change your views on characters without any staying power. I least when I like a character, I stick with it, don't just change my mind five minutes later because of some changes made.

But I digress, this isn't a thread made for this, as I said op. I'm kind of certain though chuckles here would have left his views the same without me warning of it.

--

That card is beast.
    Shhh I love your Username and Avatar

I play the pokemon TCG to lolol

Zorua is on of my faves and he just so happens to be part of one of the top tier decks in the competetive Pokemon TCG world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Her quote is about "Go'el". haha
    Hate that bitch.
    Look! Words!

oh please, your part of the problem when it comes to any argument relating to these characters, how you casually degrade any credible aspects to the warcrafts characters and think yourself free to do so without retaliation. Your also a dropout to the lore since you hold such little faith in the story or writers how to just change your views on characters without any staying power. I least when I like a character, I stick with it, don't just change my mind five minutes later because of some changes made.

But I digress, this isn't a thread made for this, as I said op. I'm kind of certain though chuckles here would have left his views the same without me warning of it.
    ...did you just call someone a 'lore dropout'?

What does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Her quote is about "Go'el". haha
    Hate that bitch.
    I LOLd the first time I read that.
    I looked weird because out of all the people I play wow(tcg) with at tournaments and stuff only 2 play the actual mmo
    So no one knew why it was so damn funny.

I seriously fucking need you to read this shit real fast. This is why I don't like him, and this is why people hate him. THIS ARTICLE WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND, OK?
    The Problem With Thrall
    Now I'm not saying you're not entitled to your own opinion (apparently I'm not), but you need to understand the other side of the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    ...did you just call someone a 'lore dropout'?

What does that even mean?
    Implying to someone who claims that loved a character, can apply to anything from games to comics to other genres, where someone claims they use to love a character, and now hates them and even wants them dead, just because of some changes. So really, either the person to quite fickle in there likes, or they never really liked the character as they claimed.

---------- Post added 2012-06-21 at 02:43 AM ----------

I seriously fucking need you to read this shit real fast. This is why I don't like him, and this is why people hate him. THIS ARTICLE WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND, OK?
    The Problem With Thrall
    Now I'm not saying you're not entitled to your own opinion (apparently I'm not), but you need to understand the other side of the story.
    A read that garbage before and all it came across was one individual bias kid with to much opinion of himself trying to force his views. Still I suppose because it looked like an article to you it made it seem like it was something a university professor wrote. It was no more reasonable then anything anyone on this or the offical forums have to say against him.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2012-06-21 at 01:44 AM.

Implying to someone who claims that loved a character, can apply to anything from games to comics to other genres, where someone claims they use to love a character, and now hates them and even wants them dead, just because of some changes. So really, either the person to quite fickle in there likes, or they never really liked the character as they claimed.

---------- Post added 2012-06-21 at 02:43 AM ----------

A read that garbage before and all it came across was one individual bias kid with to much opinion of himself trying to force his views. Still I suppose because it looked like an article to you it made it seem like it was something a university professor wrote. It was no more reasonable then anything anyone on this or the offical forums have to say against him.
    You call me a lore dropout, but you're nothing but an obsessed fanboy with little to no respect to other people's opinions. You are no more deserving of an opinion than dead cockroach. At least the roach has a benevolent function, unlike you.

And you said 'bias'. It's a fucking opinion, it's not unfair in any way the opinion he feels towards this subject. He has his reasons for hating Go'el and tells you EXACTLY WHY, and you have your reason for foaming at the mouth because of the mere mention of the great lord and savior's (Go'el's) name. If anyone's opinion is biased, it's yours. WHY DO YOU LOVE THRALL? You've never said why you like the guy. And saying 'good lore' ain't a reason, man. Elaborate. Plus, you believe everyone should be just like you in the way they think!

This is your problem, and this is why I hate you from the darkest part of my ebony soul. I hope you get cast into the deepest pits of Tartarus, you worthless sack of human defecation.

I'm done here. Infract me or whatever. People like this piss me off to no end.
    Last edited by Lycanroc; 2012-06-21 at 02:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've actually said enough times why I like Thrall as a character and why I hate Garrosh, but your choice to be hear it comes from your own.

Also I draw up the bezaar opinions people have to disliking heroes and liking only the bad guys, but wishing for the bad guys to be good, which makes no sense in the grand scheme.

But I digress, as I warned op, this would have happened. Its not fair to turn your thread into some flame war over a lore discussion from another thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never disliked Aggra.

I've never played the wow tcg, though I'm sure I'll pick it up soon ( I enjoy playing MTG and doesn't hurt to get a chance at nice lewts! )
    So yeah, I have no idea how good of a card that is.
    When you said /drool I immediately assumed you meant because of her bewbs :b

Thank you Shyama for the beautiful sig ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Aggra is something I consider to be one of the more attractive orc females in the lore. We rarely see orc females take a roll, infact the only other most documented female orc is Garona, and she's a halfling. Kind of hoping to see more development of Aggra in time. (also it would annoy the negative people here)