Poll: How many lvl 60's you have?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

How many 60's you have?

So seeing as the game's been out for a month I'm quite intrigued by how many 60's my fellow altoholics already have.

Deleted
    Three

Wizard Witch Doctor and Demon Hunter also have a Monk and Barb at 50 and 54. I am not that far through Inferno (Halfway act II) but I can always reroll at this moment.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Monk, Wiz, Barb, DH in that order and my poor monk hasn't been played in a month

Deleted
    So I can't help but notice you have no 0 option. I have zero 60s. I've had the game since it came out and my highest is 39.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    So I can't help but notice you have no 0 option. I have zero 60s. I've had the game since it came out and my highest is 39.
    Ahh apologies, unfortunately can't edit the poll choices :/

Got one of each class to 60, then I sold all my gear on the RMAH.

10+ Year Old Account
    None, yet. Hard to get to 60 as hardcore . So far 55 and nearing that end!

Deleted
    Four, Barbarian (SC), Wizard (SC), Monk (HC) and Monk (HC)

2, Barb and DH. Soon a 3rd - Witch Doctor.

Only one WD. I can grind alright but this grind is not my kind of grind.

One of each class, DH as main, 4000 achievement points.

In a last attempt to have fun I tried the 4 piece bonus of nat's set (+2 disc regen) and farmed a bit the lower inferno acts with infinite vault/tumble. Now I'm in the process of selling all my gear on the RMAH. Going back to SC2 and maybe MoP when it hits.
    Last edited by dro0x; 2012-07-07 at 02:45 AM.

I have 3, was tempted to count my 55 DH, but I chose not too, dang close enough though...

60 WD
    60 Barb
    60 Wiz
    55 DH

15+ Year Old Account
    Two: Monk then DH. DH then Monk have 'beaten' inferno, although they're both still undergeared in my mind.

Got a Barb at 57 or 58. I'm toying with the idea of not gearing him via AH and seeing how long it takes to get through Inferno. I've already bought him a cheap non-socket Helm of Command, a 20% Sacred Shield, and a lowish-dps LoH weapon, so I don't think it would take too long before I had the stam and resist to get through A1.

Got a HC Monk and a SC WD at the end of normal, and a Wizard at like 11.

Deleted
    3 lvl 60's:
    WD - finished the game pre-nerf (inferno)
    Barb - finished the game post-nerf (inferno)
    DH - working my way through act 3 inferno atm

Currently leveling a monk as that'll be my next char and then finally a wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    Two: Monk then DH. DH then Monk have 'beaten' inferno, although they're both still undergeared in my mind.

Got a Barb at 57 or 58. I'm toying with the idea of not gearing him via AH and seeing how long it takes to get through Inferno. I've already bought him a cheap non-socket Helm of Command, a 20% Sacred Shield, and a lowish-dps LoH weapon, so I don't think it would take too long before I had the stam and resist to get through A1.

Got a HC Monk and a SC WD at the end of normal, and a Wizard at like 11.
    Act 1 really is a joke, when I first started inferno on my barb I still had like 5 pieces at around ilvl 40 and just plowed through it without any problems, but upgrades were needed for act 2 though.

Deleted
    2, monk and wizard

1 DH in Inferno and having fun crafting and selling. I have no idea what Bashiok even said about end game. Apparently he never leveled his professions

1 Living Hardcore Monk and SC monk but below 60 still.

Monk with 160 hours who beat inferno on 5/23, then a wizard and most recently a barb. Started leveling a WD and got to around 37 and lost all interest in the game. BF3 it is.
    Jahlove, Troll Druid of <Huge in Japan>
    Armory | JahUI Download | Raid Livestream | Youtube

Only the one 60 monk. Nothing left to do really except redo the same game with a new hero which isn't appealing so yeah. Won't be playing D3 again after getting that lvl 60, even when pvp comes out, I don't see the point in doing pvp against players that buy the best gear ect. Wish I could give the game away tbh.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I´ve got 2 so far.
    Demon Hunter and Monk. Currently slowly progressing with a Wiz

Quote Originally Posted by Casa View Post
    Only the one 60 monk. Nothing left to do really except redo the same game with a new hero which isn't appealing so yeah. Won't be playing D3 again after getting that lvl 60, even when pvp comes out, I don't see the point in doing pvp against players that buy the best gear ect. Wish I could give the game away tbh.
    You can craft and gain huge amounts of money.

I wonder what the rmah commodities will bring next week... If it is anything like the Gold I am earning by crafting/hunting for plans, I doubt I'll be playing any other game for a long long time.