male wizard town portal casting animation

Ok I just noticed on my new hardcore character (Well played Ghom, well played) that the different ones have different town portal casting animations. I could not believe how absolutely 100% REDONKULOUS the male wizards is. Are they serious with this? Lift one leg off the ground and put both arms up like you are doing the crane technique? i think I have to reroll <.<

Stood in the Fire SaltLakeAtrocity's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The male wizard is rather queer in most of his mannerisms.
    -- We'll Dance As The Palaces Burn --

Deleted
    Now they added racist stereotypes to the game? lol

What does this have to do with being "Queer" or racist? But yeah it is a really odd animation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    What does this have to do with being "Queer" or racist? But yeah it is a really odd animation.
    My sister inlaw is asian and my nephew is half asian and I would cringe if either saw that, they're asian so they must know karate right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemdust View Post
    My sister inlaw is asian and my nephew is half asian and I would cringe if either saw that, they're asian so they must know karate right?
    I see. I did not know he was supposed to be asian, he does not particularily look like it to me :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    I see. I did not know he was supposed to be asian, he does not particularily look like it to me :P
    He's not, the female looks like she could be. But she's just Fire Nation.
    dictated but not read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemdust View Post
    You cringing on such an unrelated matter is more of a sign of racism than any of the animations in the game tbh.

What...really? Maybe I'm blind to it since my character is male wizard, but I somehow can't remember that.

... brb... I need to go check.