Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    You prefer Northrend?
    With the recent XP nerfs northrend is a breeze, I went 68-80 in just over a day.

Deleted
    Don't be surprised if that item will be obtainable in Blizz-store for real money.

Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    Don't be surprised if that item will be obtainable in Blizz-store for real money.
    They said nothing would be on the Blizz-store which affects gameplay... this does, directly!

10+ Year Old Account
    am i the only one that immediately thought: Blizzstore new feature?

Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    That would surprise me ALOT actually

Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post
    If this is a reward for us Archeologists out there, /cheer!

Now if it is a recipe trainable by alchemists, talk about a serious money maker. People are going to buy these by the handfuls.
    Yeah, it's obviously a reward for archaeologists... I could imagine the developer discussion...

Dev 1: "So, I think we should let people who can't recruit a friend level faster, maybe with a food or potion buff."
    Dev 2: "That's a good idea. But which profession should we bake it into?"
    Dev 1: "I'm thinking Archaeology."
    Dev 2: "So, you think we should introduce a 3X levelling speed potion, and then make the most grindy and time consuming to level secondary prof in the game a mandatory part of gaining and using it? Genius!"

tbh i wouldnt mind having the choice between this and raf for $$.

ive always hated raf because if you play with someone else, you have to play around each others schedule. thats never fun.

and if you do raf with yourself you have to dualbox... dualboxing while questing is pretty annoying

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    With the recent XP nerfs northrend is a breeze, I went 68-80 in just over a day.
    it may be a breeze to normal people, but when you have dozens of toons it starts getting to you.

I say I'll stock those elixirs as much as I can lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    Yeah, it's obviously a reward for archaeologists... I could imagine the developer discussion...

Dev 1: "So, I think we should let people who can't recruit a friend level faster, maybe with a food or potion buff."
    Dev 2: "That's a good idea. But which profession should we bake it into?"
    Dev 1: "I'm thinking Archaeology."
    Dev 2: "So, you think we should introduce a 3X levelling speed potion, and then make the most grindy and time consuming to level secondary prof in the game a mandatory part of gaining and using it? Genius!"
    Kind of like that Alchemist mount.

Oh wait, that requires Archeology and Alchemy to learn.....

you know, before you wish for something like that - take into consideration that taking shortcuts hurts long-term enjoyment bigtime. We might as well get instant lv 85's and everything except pandaria and orgrimmar simply removed from the world map if this became an easy-to-obtain item.

So don't bitch when you have nothing to do 3 months before the next content patch in pandaria then. Because, to be honest, I hate that instant gratification mindset.

My alchemist will become elixir master once more if its an alc recipe and it can proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dietrik View Post
    My alchemist will become elixir master once more if its an alc recipe and it can proc.
    I will never give up on my transmute money maker :P

---------- Post added 2012-06-21 at 02:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    you know, before you wish for something like that - take into consideration that taking shortcuts hurts long-term enjoyment bigtime. We might as well get instant lv 85's and everything except pandaria and orgrimmar simply removed from the world map if this became an easy-to-obtain item.

So don't bitch when you have nothing to do 3 months before the next content patch in pandaria then. Because, to be honest, I hate that instant gratification mindset.
    Leveling is not the best part of the game for ALOT of people... some feel like they are forced to do something, which the do not enjoy, so they can finally get on to the content they want once the painful process called leveling is complete!

this is totally off-topic but how do you make money as a transmute alchemist? It's the only profession I haven't maxed out and that I never had anything to do with xD

this is totally off-topic but how do you make money as a transmute alchemist? It's the only profession I haven't maxed out and that I never had anything to do with xD
    I've got it compined with JC... making tons of infernos... and then cutting them into str/inte/agi... The procs for 1 more are very frequent... with 3 more being quite rare., but worthy if you ask me!

10+ Year Old Account

Been doing that for 7 months now into this crappy ass patch and I would still relish an item such as this. Besides leading a guild and running a raid team in this game, I also play two other MMOs so I always sort of have something to do.

My long-term (going on 8 years soon) enjoyment of this game was never from the leveling portion (pvp and raids) so items like this really wouldn't have that effect on my enjoyment of the game whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    I dont get why the hate about outland, it is the best leveling zones for me, why? you are level 60 you hit hard = killling stuff faster= leveling faster also flying mount = more faster, and you can choose from so many zone to level usualy i go 58-61 out lands 61-64 zangramash -64-65 nagrand and 65-68 BEM
    Have you leveled around 15 characters through Outlands? Let me know when you do, and tell me its fun.

Deleted
    seems more like something they added so people will get to 90 faster and test the raids

Quote Originally Posted by Latulla View Post
    seems more like something they added so people will get to 90 faster and test the raids
    NOO... WHY would you say that?! Why?! Whyyy?! *sad pony*

Quote Originally Posted by Maggibesti View Post
    Have you leveled around 15 characters through Outlands? Let me know when you do, and tell me its fun.
    ive leveled 21 characters through outland and i dont think its completely terrible

( ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

its really no better or worse than cata revamped 1-60 zones

Quote Originally Posted by Latulla View Post
    i doubt it, they would just make pre-mades available if that were the case.
    <insert witty signature here>