Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question Where does your Signature come from?

Allmost every one uses a signature but where did you get yours?
    did you make it or did you have a site or some one else do it for you?

Mine is a php gd object created with info from the wow armory (api) and updates when the page refreshes if stats have changed
    i wrote most of the script myself and borrowed some info ideas from other sites
    i can even create new ones for dif chars on the fly

so whats your signatures story?

Make my own I go through phases, sometimes I'll work solely on one particular subject, (such as MLP atm) and make a tonne of different ones, then I might play around with just a Text signature, playing with fonts and styles.

I love making Sigs, specially anything with a cartoonie feel, MLP is a great one as I get to go FULL ON GIRLY mode with them Bright colours, lots of hearts and swirlies and shinie, i like shinie /nods lol

Some samples

My WoW themed ones I did

Terraria Themed

MLP random ones

Last edited by The Glitch; 2012-06-22 at 06:01 AM.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Half angsty whining, half Star Wars ripoff. I would like a pony though I like Luna

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Make my own I go through phases, sometimes I'll work solely on one particular subject, (such as MLP atm) and make a tonne of different ones, then I might play around with just a Text signature, playing with fonts and styles.

I love making Sigs, specially anything with a cartoonie feel, MLP is a great one as I get to go FULL ON GIRLY mode with them Bright colours, lots of hearts and swirlies and shinie, i like shinie /nods lol

Can I have a Luna?
    Last edited by RaoBurning; 2012-06-22 at 05:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The "Most disturbing player you've come across" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by hksin11186 View Post
    Half angsty whining, half Star Wars ripoff. I would like a pony though I like Luna

Can I have a Luna?
    I have a few Luna ones lying around not being used atm if any of them suit you

for those that like smaller sigs

Same as above but with added sparkles

Couple Avatars too if you want to use em.

I'd do one fresh, but I recently had a hard drive issue and am in the process of buying a new one, so currently running on a mash up of 80gig drives and it's a choice between my games or my graphic programs atm hehe.
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2012-06-22 at 06:11 AM.

Random wow sig site and a quote from Metal Gear Solid 4

My signiture was my video game collection, but I was infracted for it being too big apparently...?

Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    My signiture was my video game collection, but I was infracted for it being too big apparently...?

was it larger than 500 pixels wide and 100 pixels high? If so yep that it larger than allowed here on MMO champ.

However the one you are sporting atm, is well within the limits

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have many and I honestly forgot where mine came from hmm.. I should change mine soon. I use to change every month haha

I'm slackin ~

10+ Year Old Account
    The quote is from my head, and the birds are from an obscure forum I use everyonce.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    I have a few Luna ones lying around not being used atm if any of them suit you
    I can dig it

Edit: And Avatar stolen as well Oh happy days.

I use PonyHoof on my Facebook for added glory. Luna on my desktop, Celestia on my laptop.

More on topic stuff: I've always liked Irisel's signature. Seems a nice little metric for performance.
    Last edited by RaoBurning; 2012-06-22 at 06:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Quote Originally Posted by hksin11186 View Post
    I can dig it
    Glad I could be of use!

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    The quote is from my head, and the birds are from an obscure forum I use everyonce.
    I love those gifs, the birds are very nice, there is also an ant one I think I've seen someone use, which creeps me out hehe.

Random coverart of games I'm watching/playing. Self-explanatory

The text is just usually something random I thought of and that I expect to get people riled up at least a little.

A kickass metal band \m/,
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

I made it using a render of Liara T'soni from a comic book made for the Mass Effect series in Photoshop. Ditto for my avatar.

From the Dawn: lucifer's Halo comic, along with my avatar and user name.

It is one of Cernunnos' first lines he says to Dawn when she asks him to show her what lies beyond Heaven and Hell.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I shooped my dwarf into Mountain King gear, recoloring and editing where needed. His shoulder armor doesn't actually exist in the game, as it's a combination of Alliance Plate lvl 60 PVP shoulders + Tier 8 warrior shoulders. Weapons are resized and the mighty warrior beard cannot be contained by a measly helmet.

Then I added some text, the icons for the 4 abilities of Mountain Kings in Warcraft3, and stuck my Armory link underneath it.

Bigger picture;

Looking marvelous in velvet.

Mine is from the internet. >:3

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I requested mine in the request a signature thread - one of the stickies at the top of the page.
    One of the artists there picked up my request and did a darn good job of making a signature featuring my shaman, with an avatar to go along with it.
    (FYI - if you want to request a signature in the thread, make sure you read the first post and use the template for requests provided there - they're quite keen on that )
    I have absolutely no artistic skills myself, so my own effort probably wouldn't have amounted to any more than a stick man in mspaint
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    validation of my pc, pretty much