Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use quotes from my current avatar. So at the moment I have this nice little quote from Squall. (and I have to tell you it was hard to find a decent quote from him)

I prefer to use Final Fantasy (the older games...not the new stuff) characters as well, it's kind of my thing!
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote from Star Wars the new jedi order : Traitor
    And my armory link
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is from Snow White's collection of Guild Wars 2 sigs. I modified it a little bit with Photoshop. I don't know much about the program so I did a spec here and there of stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just grabbed mine from Raptr. Mostly because I was bored that day.

I used to use the big one, but apparently it was tall enough that it got my sorry ass infracted. Stupid too-tall signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Avatar is a screenshot of Commander Shepard near the start of ME2. Sig is something funny Mordin Solus says in ME3.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Made my own quickly.

Deleted
    my sig didnt come to me yet, still w8ting for the one and only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine comes from the game Brutal Legend at the end where Eddie Riggs cuts off Emperor Doviculus' head.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine comes from sucking at arcades!

I Am Weasel was pretty much the best show ever, and I.R Baboon was probably the best character ever. I've always had a laugh at him, so I thought that while many people had their favorite cartoon/anime character in their signatures I might aswell pay a tribute to a underappreciated show. I took a few snapshots from a few episodes that I remembered fondly, and here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    A kickass metal band \m/,
    Taking a wild guess here, Ghost?
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-06-22 at 07:31 PM.

i made mine because i am of fervent belief that affliction is the one true warlock spec lol. Destro is too mage and demo is too hunter. Ive seen 2-3 other people here use it with obviously no credit given

Some artist named "Tori-kei" for the Ganondorf.
    The Kirbys want to urinate in your anus.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made it myself in Photoshop. It's Shaco from LoL overlayed on some custom text, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ender's Game, by Orson Scott Card. One of the best Science Fiction writers ever.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

The manga 'It's not my fault I'm not popular' specifically chapter 21, this:

10+ Year Old Account
    Top line = My own observations on the idiocy of man and how it relates to my job.
    Bottom line = Stephen Wright > All.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some guy on dA which I forgot the name of. But yea as you can guess its Vinyl. I would have a Octavia one but couldn't find/make a good one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some random character generator site. I forgot where it's from tbh. I just saved it, so no one would be able to stalk me :P
    Also a quote from Bad Santa (movie).
    I'm not good at making good looking things. I can barely draw a circle in paint.. So yeah. Gotta keep it simple.

Deleted
    I wanted a Stargate sig couldent find any decent ones so i made this one with paint a few years ago i do want a new one thought but this time im going to hand draw something sometime in a far away future