Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

What next?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inahu View Post
    Remember when Blizzard used to create things, instead of shamelessly ripping off memes?

Yeah, you have to go a ways back, now.
    Well arn't you a bore. If you don't like it then DO NOT BUY IT. Can it be any simpler?

Personally I love things like this, really shows the game and it's devs have personality.

We have new tech to reset certain long cooldowns that you’re sometimes tempted to wait around for before each pull (such as Summon Doomguard), when you wipe on an encounter. This tech hasn’t been hooked up to every encounter yet, but you should be able to see this work on some encounters (such as Stone Guard on this Friday). This won’t apply to every long cooldown. Our current rule of thumb is that it applies to cooldowns longer than 5min, but no longer than 10min, but there will be some exceptions to that. It is going to be very subjective which cooldowns are included, but again our rule of thumb is: would reasonable groups kill time waiting for this cooldown to finish before starting an encounter? Please don't lobby for every cooldown you have to be included.
    I love you, Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    I pretty much say this about every curse video thing, but Pico is adorable!
    I agree Super cute. Before I made an account here I always got mad when people said awful things about her.

blood elfs animation will be great for flippable table, cant wait

Theorycrafters wield a double-edged sword. On one hand, they can point out oversights the developers make (doesn't Blizzard have staff for this?), but on the other they're the folks who birth your "cookie cutter builds" and your "EJ-level min-maxing." Personally, I wouldn't mind if Blizzard obfuscated some of the combat data... it would lead to less "master players" telling others how they should play, less "you should never use this glyph/talent/weapon."

Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    Theorycrafters wield a double-edged sword. On one hand, they can point out oversights the developers make (doesn't Blizzard have staff for this?), but on the other they're the folks who birth your "cookie cutter builds" and your "EJ-level min-maxing." Personally, I wouldn't mind if Blizzard obfuscated some of the combat data... it would lead to less "master players" telling others how they should play, less "you should never use this glyph/talent/weapon."
    this is easily, the stupidest thing I've seen on this site for a while now. I made a fucking account JUST to make sure you know how stupid this statement really is.

Also, it's not a REWARD if you have to buy it. It's an item available for purchase.

Deleted
    @rogues

"The general consensus among rogues is that the Glyph of Sinister Strike is a trap glyph. The added 25% damage done by Sinister Strike for a 25% increase in energy cost is not enough to offset the damage lost due to reducing combo point generation by 25%. Less Sinister Strikes will slow down Bandit’s Guile progression and will lead to less finishers thus slowing down Restless Blades interaction and resulting in fewer uses of Adrenaline Rush and Killing Spree. Is this glyph supposed to be used by Combat rogues in PvP and not in PvE, or are there any plans to address this issue?

In a future build, you should find that glyph turned into Glyph of Adrenaline Rush: Reduces the global cooldown of your Sinister Strike, Revealing Strike, Slice and Dice, Eviscerate, and Rupture by 0.2sec while Adrenaline Rush is active. (Edit: I originally stupidly wrote Mutilate here, but it is Rupture.)"

what is that supposed to mean, it's not even an answer to the question.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Flippable Table is a new must have item for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Well arn't you a bore. If you don't like it then DO NOT BUY IT. Can it be any simpler?

Personally I love things like this, really shows the game and it's devs have personality.
    I don't intend to buy it, though admittedly that decision was made earlier on when they ripped off something else. I'm still entitled to comment on it. I mean, it's not even a clever wink to the players, like something subtly inserted into a quest, it's a direct rip-off of an internet meme. Memes are a goldmine for Blizzard's developers-cum-carrion birds, because they don't have to worry about anyone suing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I want that table !!

pico is plotting world domination, we shall all serve her!

Oh my god, I so want one. And I know someone who would also want one.

Omg YES!! So getting the table before anything else.

As a raid leader, I predict I'll be using the Flippable Table on cooldown during our raids. Sometimes all the dumb mistakes or AFKs can drive the leader crazy.

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 11:35 AM ----------

They should give this item for successfully completing x number of LFR runs. That way you have it for all the fails.

That initial part of Pandaria D reminds me of Argent Tournament Grounds :P

Quote Originally Posted by Inahu View Post
    I don't intend to buy it, though admittedly that decision was made earlier on when they ripped off something else. I'm still entitled to comment on it. I mean, it's not even a clever wink to the players, like something subtly inserted into a quest, it's a direct rip-off of an internet meme. Memes are a goldmine for Blizzard's developers-cum-carrion birds, because they don't have to worry about anyone suing them.
    Your original comment basically insults anyone that likes it. I personally like it, so, there? heh

Some people have such vitriol it's not surprising my pharmaceutical stocks are doing well.

Get a few dozen people setting up tables in a common area inside a city and flip them all at once and see if it crashes the server.
    I'm rolling a Blunt Elf... That's a high-elf that likes to party.