Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Any cleave team, or triple DPS.
    And probably a team with a holy paladin because they're comparatively easy to play.
    Basically, everything that has a relatively low skill ceiling is best for breaking 2k.

But in the end you'll have the most long-lasting success if you stick to the class(es) you like the most.
    A top gamer is always able to reach tournament level ratings, no matter his class. There's even a really high-ranked Warrior/Hunter/RShaman team.

Sub-2k rated players are often way too focused on worrying about class/comp balance or T2 items. But in reality it's not a big deal. Your teamplay, coordination, overall awareness and personal skill matter so much more I can't stress this enough. Sub-2k players are usually bad in that regard and thus will often lose to well-coordinated burst or swaps. Identifying and countering these situations, as well as setting them up for your own team, is what will make you a much better player.

Sure, RLS is probably the most efficient comp right now, or Lock/shaman/X in general. But there are many other comps you can play to like 2600+ right now... so that's not an excuse at all. Yes you will have to put in a bit more effort, but it is entirely possible, and that's what matters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mostly what TaurenNinja just said, with this pretty significant caveat: given there are 22 teams over 2600 in the entire world this season, I wouldn't get your hopes that high ;p

I'd recommend one of these:

Rogue / Ret / Hunter
    Rogue / Ret / Feral
    Rogue / Ret / DK
    Rogue / Ret / Frost Mage
    Ret / Ret / DK
    Ret / Ret / Frost Mage
    Ret / Frost Mage / Fire Mage
    Ret / Frost Mage / Feral
    Hpal / Frost Mage / Feral
    Hpal / Frost Mage / Rogue
    Dpriest / Frost Mage / Rogue
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Fucking faggots!

Deleted
    dubstep cleave... dafuq

FOTM Cleave

Sub Rogue, Frost Mage, Resto Shaman/Disc Priest

or how about: Overtime Cleave

Affliction Warlock, Shadow Priest, Resto Druid

giggles.
    Last edited by muto; 2012-06-24 at 10:59 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rls, rmp, rrp.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...I dunno man, I remember people saying "Resto Shaman Ret Pally" ..not......Mcdonalds Cleave?...--What ...the hell is that?
    Howay the lads!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    Haha that is hilarious, you've obviously never PvP'd this season... so ignorant.
    Just because you cant break 2.2k doesnt mean im ignorant you fool.
    2.2k is stupidly easy, everybody who doesnt think so is a scrub, sorry.
    Last edited by pawsz; 2012-06-24 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pawsz View Post
    Every comp can get 2.2k, every single one. 2.2k is easy as fuck.

But if you want to know which ones can get 2.5k+, thats probably worth discussing.
    Wrong, but I get your point - it's easy.
    Let me give you an example of a comp that can not reach a "decent" rating: Triple healer. Unless you have infinite time and want to wait until your enemies leave the game.

OT: The easiest would be a 3dps comp ala ret, rogue, hunter. It's extremely strong right now and requires a minimum of skill and effort.
    Personally haven't tried it, but some comps just can't win against a good (lol) triple dps team.

you forgot madeleine mccann cleave (triple rogue)

Just go triple DPS and you will get 2200.

trip deeps

just make sure you've got a rogue in there to perma stun/bomb your target and you're g2g

Ret/ MM Hunter/ Rogue....the opener is all you need and they are finished. Ran it all the way to 1900 with ease literally only took an hour or two.

quintuple ret

lol noobs l2p. it's all about katrina cleave: 4 boomkins and an ele shaman. look it up
    Last edited by snookiee; 2012-06-25 at 03:46 AM. Reason: shpellin

its easy in RBG's, not in arena this season.
    this game sucks

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snookiee View Post
    lol noobs l2p. it's all about katrina cleave: 4 boomkins and an ele shaman. look it up
    I approve of this name

(most of the weird names people come up with I disapprove of)
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

There are two kinds of people who say 2.2k is stupidly easy... one being 1400 rated players who don't know what they are talking about, and just mimic high rated players... the others are the insanely pro players who are like gladiators every season. I highly doubt you're anything close to a multi-glad, you and I both know you're nowhere near 2200 this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    There are two kinds of people who say 2.2k is stupidly easy... one being 1400 rated players who don't know what they are talking about, and just mimic high rated players... the others are the insanely pro players who are like gladiators every season. I highly doubt you're anything close to a multi-glad, you and I both know you're nowhere near 2200 this season.
    Actually I am glad thanks for asking good sir.