Deleted

Ret pala - need some advice

Hi. 3 days ago, I decided to start playing retribution paladin. First of all, I have to say that I have never played dps (dungeons, raids). I used to play a healing class such as priest, paladin or shaman. During the last 3 days, I tried to get some dps gear. Here's the result: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Crait/advanced. You don't have to tell me about missing enchants and dps trinket, I'm working on it. My problem is that I think my dps is too low. I'm doing like 16k max in heroics (22k when I use CDs). In raids with more buffs, I do 20k, 26-28k with CDs and bloodlust. Here is my dps table from Ultraxion: http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/8128/dpsee.jpg . I try to keep Inquisition up whole time (can you recommend me an addon to track time left?). Does my dps reflect my gear or am I doing anything wrong?

All in all, I think that's okay for your gear; the biggest hinderance to you DPS right now is your weapon. As a good chunk of your damage is based off your weapon, an iL333 weapon is going to hold you back far more than any other single piece. See if you can find the 365 crafted sword that came with Molten Front dailies, and get the T12 chest to dual-sport 2-pieces - the flame DoT from Crusader Strike may not seem like much, but it does add up.

Beyond that, way over expertise cap and 1% under hit; I know your reforging options are somewhat limited right now due to some lower level pieces, but those two stats are very out of whack for raiding. If all you're going to be doing is DPSing in five-mans, I'd swap SoT glyph to CS and leave hit where it is since less of each is needed (7% hit, ~23 expertise) for five-man bosses than raid bosses (8%, ~26).
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!