Thread: Monk PoV Videos

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    My first PvP video in Season 13 - Windwalker Monk playing together with a Mistweaver Monk, Kushia.

Mistweavers this season have insane utility, nice healing, damage and mobility. The new Windwalker ability SE&F can be fun to use to keep players in combat.

Hope you enjoy it

Brewmaster PoV -

Cleared ToT Normal last reset and I live streamed all of the kills and uploaded the highlights to YouTube. I hope you enjoy (vent banter included!).

Playlist
    We should be having more videos, hopefully with fancy stuff being done for heroic modes but I'll be uploading my entire PoV as well.

Multi-PoV:

(Just my PoV):

Feel free to ask any questions via MMO-C PM.
    Last edited by Yohassakura; 2013-03-28 at 11:01 AM.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are all the Winderwalker Pov?? I hardly see any. It's a little depressing ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Council

Tortos

Both clips are of my MW spec. Enjoy!
    Hey!

I was wondering what addon you are using for your chi bar?
    Can't seem to find any with that texture, or any that lets you edit the texture without having knowledge of lua coding : )

Thanks!

Deleted
    This is my first Arena video for Season 13 - Windwalker and Mistweaver Monk in 2v2

Deleted
    Jin'rokh the Breaker HM 10 brewmaster pov

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 09:36 AM ----------

Horridon 10 brewmaster pov

Dark Animus 10 brewmaster pov

Magaera 25 Heroic

Ji-Kun 25 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Sevii View Post
    Where are all the Winderwalker Pov?? I hardly see any. It's a little depressing ;(
    youtube.com/user/fastjan/videos?view=0
    there's my Windwalker stuffs

Deleted
    This is my first Random Battleground video for Season 13 - Windwalker Monk.

Last edited by mmoc93d738ac03; 2013-03-25 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevii View Post
    Im pretty much the only person that does kills for HiJ :<

Heroic Magaera:

Was having issues with my uploads, luckily I found a fix, Tortos will likely be up tomorrow

I didn't really watch your videos tbh, I do play a monk I just don't care about pve. But I gotta say, damn good quality on your videos. Those are the kind of wow videos I like to watch.

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 04:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    This is my first Random Battleground video for Season 13 - Windwalker Monk.

Who runs momentum for pvp? C'mon now.

Heroic Dark Animus. Epic ending. Aspiring brewmasters should watch and be pumped for our class is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    Heroic Dark Animus. Epic ending. Aspiring brewmasters should watch and be pumped for our class is amazing.
    Yo Daught, why don't you stream? I only see Slootbag/Pravity streaming =[

25H Jin'Rohk - Brewmaster

25N Lei Shen - Brewmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Artaius View Post
    Yo Daught, why don't you stream? I only see Slootbag/Pravity streaming =[
    Sadly, I play with 300ms without streaming - with streaming it goes to an unbearable 500-600. You'd figure I'd have a better connection or array of choices in silicon valley but noooo ...

hey daught i really like all your videos you did so far in Throne of Thunder, any reason why you dont have a Vod of Durumu ?

Quote Originally Posted by elira View Post
    hey daught i really like all your videos you did so far in Throne of Thunder, any reason why you dont have a Vod of Durumu ?
    Yep, I wasn't in for Durumu as it was a one tank fight that didn't favor melee. *grumbles at OP prot pallies*

Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    Yep, I wasn't in for Durumu as it was a one tank fight that didn't favor melee. *grumbles at OP prot pallies*
    how do you reset the serious wound stacks with only one tank (apart from bubble maybe which has 5min cd) or do they fall off during the deathray phase ?

edit:
    okay just rewatched sloots vod on durumu seems like unbreakable spirit (bubble cd reduce per holy power spent) does the trick between the natural fall off during deathray phase...

but then it is only a 1tank encounter if you have a pally tank :-)

makes me question my decision to reroll from pally to monk at the start of mop
    Last edited by elira; 2013-03-28 at 11:09 PM.

Deleted
    One of my weekly videos - Season 13 Windwalker and Mistweaver Monk in 2v2.