*Rise of Nations
    *Supreme Commander
    *Europa Universalis
    *Anno 1404
    More Results? (Y/N)
    You have selected NO.
    Terminating.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    Am I the only one who cares well for my Sims, makes awesome family trees, loves developing generations a--

Nevermind.
    I don't just torture them. I love making lots and advancing my Sims through the various jobs. Not a fan of making families, though.

I thirded'd? roller coaster tycoon, except i'd say 3- i find it more fun, especially with the water expansion pack.
    gotta love using a water gun to throw your park goers off hills . not sure if 2/1 have that, so i just reccomend that one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    I thirded'd? roller coaster tycoon, except i'd say 3- i find it more fun, especially with the water expansion pack.
    gotta love using a water gun to throw your park goers off hills . not sure if 2/1 have that, so i just reccomend that one.
    No, 1/2 did not have such features. I'll give you a bit of history for the sake of it

Roller Coaster Tycoon was released originally by Infogrames and Hasbro Interactive, developed mainly by a man named Chris Sawyer. It became an instant hit with sales exeeding vastly the expected amount, causing a huge fan base to cry for a sequel.

Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 was said sequel, but it kinda split there. The game still sold alot and it made alot of RTC1 fans very happy as it was basically the same game but with more attention to detail, new maps and new rides and more costumization. Also alot of the ways RTC1 was programmed (Like mouse wheels was recognized as non-existant for scrolling, graphics loaded for each time you turned the map because the game had to re-construct the entire layout or heck, the most insane being an independant program used for uninstalling that confused alot of people. Imagine having to install a program to uninstall a game, then to manually remove the uninstall program xD Weird stuffs..) seemed clunky and this was fixed with RTC2, but those who had sought more visual improvements were let down.

The Expansion packs for RTC2 were nuked down by reviewers for lacking new content and being boring or simple and things were determined to change.

RTC3 was the result of this change and that caused another curious event. Many of the RTC1/RTC2 fans HATED it's guts (Myself included) because it had lost most of it's original charm, where it DID however attract alot of NEW fans who did'nt quite like RTC1/RTC2 or old RCT1 fans who were not satisfied with RTC2.

It's a bit complicated, but generally, RTC3 is seen extremistically as the Savior that made the RCT franchise good again by one side, or the hellspawned child of demonic advances in video games to sell value, originality and charm for broader appeal by the other side.

Hrm.. Right.

So that answers your question of weither RTC1 and 2 have a Water Expansion, yes? *Shy*

Am I the only one who cares well for my Sims, makes awesome family trees, loves developing generations a--

Nevermind.
    I do it too, but it's more fun for me to think of elaborate things to put a Sim through.

Deleted

Nevermind.
    No, you're not. I had one die to an accident once and force exited even though I had not saved for 3 hours. I very rarely killed a sim, and that only happened with the really jerky ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy1346 View Post
    Roller Coaster Tycoon, the original one is probably the most entertaining time sink i have ever had. sadly i cant figure out how to make it work on windows 7.
    I believe GOG.com has the original Roller Coaster Tycoon that they made work with Windows 7. Try it!

I have been playing Medieval 2 Total War and conquering the world as Hungary. lol
    "LET TERROR RAIN!!!" ~ Warcraft III