Poll: Which man was the greatest rapper of all time?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinzil View Post
    Who or whatevver that Biggie is, i voted for him. Is this the biggie smalls guy from that south park episode?
    God this post made me so sad

Deleted
    I'm really not fond of these "who's the best" questions but between the two my personal favorite is Tupac.

Deleted
    Out of the 2 id have to say pac. tbh his music was great for doing anything preaty much, as far as flow goes still id pick pac over notorious but thats jus me.

As far as greatest out there id have to vote for DMX.

Between these two, Tupac was better overall, in lyrics and rap style. I also think Tupac's catalogue still endures to this day. Whereas, Biggie Smalls to me feels so 1990s. Don't get me wrong, I loved both of them back in the day.

15+ Year Old Account
    I kinda like Biggie more. Thats just how it is.

Deleted
    2pac was like pope of rap.He had some crazy songs but in some he really showed his soul and soul of rap itself.I am not mega fan of rap but he is was and will be probably biggest legend of 90ties rap

10+ Year Old Account
    Biggie FTW

Deleted
    This is weird... they were both good but not GOAT, they weren't even the best during their period. They died and that's horrible but as rappers? Not that great. Their songs that stood the test of time (let's say Juicy for Biggie and Changes/Ghetto Gospel for Pac) were songs for the label - not their creatively controlled songs, that's like saying Jay-Z's best track? Empire State of Mind. Heard of Organised Konfusion? Amazing lyrics and flow, or Scarface or Big Pun... all these amazing rappers that weren't remembered because they didn't make a number 1 single or get shot.