Mage 25 man HM Madness

Hello all and thanks for taking the time to read this.

I am looking for any help you guys may have for the 25 man HM Madness encounter.

1.When are you guys popping combustion at the start of the fight?
    2.Maxing Spell weave damage, what are you guys doing to get the most of this damage.
    3.Combusting corruptions down? Or are you holding it for just cataclysm's?
    4. 3x Flamestrikes on bloods then back to wings? Or inpacting LB's and other dots?

These are some things i have been trying to find on forums but for what ever reason i have failed to find a propper reference.

I truly would appreciate any help you guys can offer in how you are pushing the deeps on a 25 man setting only.

Thanks for the help guys. P.S. Thanks to those who helped on my spine post you guys answered alot of questions.

1. Yeah for my usual madness I just prepot on pull countdown and pop combustion as soon as i got 10 stacks of will of unbinding, after that I use my combustion on the first claw with the cataclysm, and then on big tentacle and claw with cataclysm on each platform after that.

2. For spellweave aoe I do either blast wave first and then blizzard or just blizzard only, depends really on how fast they go down, for single target I do my normal rotation single target wont really proc much anyways compared to aoe so just business as usual

3. I think I answered that^^ it does generally fit pretty good to use combustion 2 times on each platform

4. For bloods Blizzard is the best aoe by far, the original damage aint that high, but the ammount of spellweave is so high that it will rival the best rng you might get, and will have no rng involved with it at all

But really its how I do the fight and I have been the top dps or at least near for every kill.(dont have spriest or boomkin though^^)

I can imagine that if the bloods go down really quick in your guild you wont need / can't use combustion but before the nerf it was a must to save the first combustion for bloods. Here is a really useful guide written by a top mage (in Method): http://www.methodwow.com/board/showt...roic-4-3-Guide

Edit: It for whole DS but you can skip down to madness right away if you don't care / know enough for the other bosses.

On the first platform you can combustion around the time when the first tentacle spawns and you will have it again during cataclysm.

after the first platform your combustion should come off CD during the tentacle and during cataclysm so you should aim for 2 combustions on each platform.

When blood spawns you can hardcast pyroblast (target one of the first bloods) while all of them spawn and your tank is gathering them and blastwave -> fireblast when they are in place. this will allow a good uptime on the tentacle while still getting alot of spellweave procs.
    N