Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    $2000 raised so far and still going! 4 hours atleast left

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

10+ Year Old Account
    ~2 hours left and $2000 made! Let's see if we can make more before the event ends!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Oaken93 View Post
    Child's Play charity- "Helping severely ill children one video game at a time."

Pathetic. How about providing hospitals with what they actually need, that is medical equipment and whatever else is necessary to, well, save lives? Video games certainly aren't doing that, are they?

Edit: Last I heard video games were the direct cause of a large number of cases of suicides and school shootings. No wait, that's just crap.
    Yeah. Fuck useless charities like make a wish, WOP, child's play, and toys for tots because they go beyond medical supplies.

Were you dropped on your head or are you just thick? Poor troll is poor. Anyways, they're still going!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaken93 View Post
    Child's Play charity- "Helping severely ill children one video game at a time."

Pathetic. How about providing hospitals with what they actually need, that is medical equipment and whatever else is necessary to, well, save lives? Video games certainly aren't doing that, are they?

Edit: Last I heard video games were the direct cause of a large number of cases of suicides and school shootings. No wait, that's just crap.
    You have to be kidding, lmao.

---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 01:10 PM ----------

Giving away a beta key at $2,200!! Come donate for these kids guys!

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

After a well rested day/night, I'm happy to say we raised $2299.69 for Child's Play! Thanks you to all the fellow streamers that joined us for this 24 hr event!

Was an awesome time and a great cause!
    Case: Cooler Master HAF X - Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition - PSU: Cooler Master 1000W 80+ Gold - CPU: Intel i7 4930K - GPU: EVGA GTX690 - RAM - G Skill Ripjaw 16gb (4x4) @2133 Cooling - Corsair Hydro H100i - HDD: Western Digital CB 500gb and 1TB - SSD: Intel 128gb