Seems I posted the question in the wrong way. That's fine, but I think it caused my reply not to bump the thread, so let's try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    Hey everyone,

can anybody here recommend an Android game?

I'm looking for a laid-back game where you build a village or town or something, without any pressure, army etc. but more sophisticated than Farmville of course.

Something along the lines of Banished for PC, or the old Settlers games.

Ideally something oldschool, definitely not a modern over-monetized game. In-game ads are fine.

Feel free to use this thread for recommending other Android games too that are worth mentioning.

Cheers!
    You could check out my game "Drag the Rope" on android https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ss.DragtheRope

The game is very simple, the objective is to drag the rope though a level to find the shortest path.

It's not a town building game but it can be relaxing.
    Get my game | Drag the Rope | on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    Hey everyone,

can anybody here recommend an Android game?

I'm looking for a laid-back game where you build a village or town or something, without any pressure, army etc. but more sophisticated than Farmville of course.

Something along the lines of Banished for PC, or the old Settlers games.

Ideally something oldschool, definitely not a modern over-monetized game. In-game ads are fine.

Feel free to use this thread for recommending other Android games too that are worth mentioning.

Cheers!
    Townsmen is quite good and I always enjoyed it, I think it is free on android but you can also get it on PC but have to pay for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

what RTS space battle games our out there? something like empire at war
    i5-6600 3.3GHz|16 GB RAM|GeForce GTX 1070
    EVE Online referral link: https://www.eveonline.com/signup/?in...a-e190e6a28fd5|receive 750,000 Skill Points
    Star Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    what RTS space battle games our out there? something like empire at war
    Best space strategy game is going to be Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion if you want to focus on RTS gameplay. Otherwise, you're only other real options are of the more 4x variety (less focus on RTS gameplay, more about empire management): Stellaris (real time), or Endless Space 2 (turn based).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Best space strategy game is going to be Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion if you want to focus on RTS gameplay. Otherwise, you're only other real options are of the more 4x variety (less focus on RTS gameplay, more about empire management): Stellaris (real time), or Endless Space 2 (turn based).
    theres also homeworld remastered which isnt bad
    i5-6600 3.3GHz|16 GB RAM|GeForce GTX 1070
    EVE Online referral link: https://www.eveonline.com/signup/?in...a-e190e6a28fd5|receive 750,000 Skill Points
    Star Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Hey! I'm looking for game suggestions; actiony stuff that can be played one-handed. I've got a decent mouse with 12 buttons on the side, but using WSAD isn't really feasible. Not really a fan of RTS or MOBA, but an adventure/RPG with similar controls would be sweet, if they exist....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    what shooters, preferably FPS, can u guys recommend? im playing VALORANT right now and want something less competetive and stressful

it can be lootshooters (i got destiny 2), i also have DOOM. the more it reminds VALORANT the better
    A shitpost of the indie gaming industry, but loads of fun if you have friends: Blood and Bacon.
    Also, Screen Cheat is a free-for-all indie shooter where your character is invisible, but the screen is split and you can see from everyone's point of view. So you have to look at their screen to know where to shoot.

But as for games like Valorant, check out Overwatch's workshop if you haven't already. You can mess with everyone's abilities and create a seriously weird game, and people will just.... play it? As if nothing was wrong. It's glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Hey! I'm looking for game suggestions; actiony stuff that can be played one-handed. I've got a decent mouse with 12 buttons on the side, but using WSAD isn't really feasible. Not really a fan of RTS or MOBA, but an adventure/RPG with similar controls would be sweet, if they exist....
    Maybe something like Slay the Spire, Magic or the Gwent game? Can't honestly think of many genres besides RTS that'd work with only mouse. I think newer RPG Maker games also work with only mouse, but no idea if there are any good ones.