Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    I'm looking for some good collectathon games. Things along the lines of Banjo Kazooie, Mario 64, etc. I like to play these sorts of games after I get off of work. It helps me unwind. It can be new or old, and basically any console, or for PC. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. (:
    A lot of people never heard of it, but Kya: Dark Lineage is a really fun 3D platformer for PS2. There's a little bit of collecting to be done as certain things are unlocked by how many of a certain type of bad guy are defeated in a certain stage. They're placed in some pretty creative spots, too.

Re-stating request

Here is a stretch, looking for a good hopefully more recent game (with decent graphics at least) that is either an rpg or rts where there are dwarves as a playable race and/or faction, will consider mmos as long as they aren't weird asian ones.

Games with dwarves I have already played so you don't need to mention
    Dragon age
    wow
    rift
    a game of dwarves
    both the warhammer and lord of the rings mods for total war
    Battle for middle earth 1& 2
    lotro
    Warhammer online

10+ Year Old Account
    any of the mass effect games, just cause 2, dark siders 2, diablo?, torchlight wow =o, burnout paradise, (basiclly all games i played since starting wow back in 06)

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Apparently the company behind it went under or something? That's what I heard.
    Yes, unfortunately, 38 Studios declared bankruptcy early 2012. It was quite sad because there was apparently something like 10, 000 years worth of lore created for the Amalur IP that would've been used for future KoA's.

I read somewhere that there was some other company who had interests in taking over the IP but I'm not sure what's going on with that any more. It sucks because if it wasn't overshadowed by Skyrim I think it would've gained more popularity, and the company would have survived if it was popular because it's a really good game.

I suggest anyone who reads this to go buy it and play it. Who knows, if the game starts getting popular maybe another company will try to take it over and make more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    It's like Skyrim but way more focused (less fluff, and by that I mean being able to pick up forks and plates that have no use whatsoever).
    I know this the wrong thread for this but: DONT DISRESPECT THE PLATES IN SKYRIM, THEY ARE THE SINGLE MOST USEFUL TOOL IN THE ENTIRE GAME.

Deleted
    Im looking for a new single player game. Something like Mass Effect or Deus Ex: Human Revolution would be nice. While i didnt mind games with companions, i dont really love them either, als long it has an awesome story line, interesting class/skill/build variations, oh and the genre could be anything from fantasy or science fiction or whatever. Other Games i really enjoyed would include the Star Wars KotoR Games, Dragon Age, The Elder Scrolls and both Darksiders Games. While im currently more in the mood for something like Mass Effect or Deus Ex, if you have another game which you think i will enjoy, lets hear it!

Thanks in advance

Suggest me a popular PVE game.

Not interested in PVP games. Would prefer if it was a popular game. Free to play as well and not a game where content is blocked (Yeah I'm looking at you, SWTOR)

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Not interested in PVP games. Would prefer if it was a popular game. Free to play as well and not a game where content is blocked (Yeah I'm looking at you, SWTOR)
    Age of Conan is pretty fun and has a decent community. TERA is going free-to-play sometime in February. In the buy-to-play category you have Guild Wars 2 and The Secret World.

Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    Im looking for a new single player game. Something like Mass Effect or Deus Ex: Human Revolution would be nice. While i didnt mind games with companions, i dont really love them either, als long it has an awesome story line, interesting class/skill/build variations, oh and the genre could be anything from fantasy or science fiction or whatever. Other Games i really enjoyed would include the Star Wars KotoR Games, Dragon Age, The Elder Scrolls and both Darksiders Games. While im currently more in the mood for something like Mass Effect or Deus Ex, if you have another game which you think i will enjoy, lets hear it!

Thanks in advance
    The Witcher is pretty damned good - Story is excellent (based on a series of books written in Poland), though the combat system is a bit... basic. Well worth playing though. The second one is nothing short of excellent and is still one of the prettiest games around. The combat system has been greatly improved and it's a much more rounded game.

Dishonoured is also quite good, I'd recommend that one.
    Youtube Gaming Channel - TheRamblerz. The Best Variety Gaming Channel in this Signature!

i7 2600k (Overlocked to 4.4ghz) ; Asus P8Z68 V-Pro ; 16GB Corsair Vengeance
    2x GTX 570 EVGA Classified - SLI ; 2x 1TB WD Caviar Black HDD; 2x 500GB Seagate HDD in Raid 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone recommend any other MMORPGs that me and my girlfriend can play together, preferably one without a subscription since we are both subbed to WoW also.

Maybe one thats not got a complicated interface/game play as my misses is still learning the ropes of gaming.

Deleted
    well, since my original thread I created was redirected here:

So I finally got a paypal account with some money on it, and I was wondering what games you would recommend based on my current possessions:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/nzall/games?tab=all

i'm looking for games in the style i already own. note that I already own a number of prequels and sequels to some of these games. but just give some general recommendations.

Anyone know any decent games that i could download? not really looked as much games for a long time due to playing WoW and LoL, dont mind if there to old just looking for decent single player to take abit of time up

Quote Originally Posted by Ellywelly View Post
    Can anyone recommend any other MMORPGs that me and my girlfriend can play together, preferably one without a subscription since we are both subbed to WoW also.

Maybe one thats not got a complicated interface/game play as my misses is still learning the ropes of gaming.
    Personally, I think the best F2P MMO is Age of Conan. It's fun, got great combat, and it's just a good game all around. If you don't mind a box cost, Guild Wars 2 and The Secret World don't have subs.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post

So I finally got a paypal account with some money on it, and I was wondering what games you would recommend based on my current possessions:

i'm looking for games in the style i already own. note that I already own a number of prequels and sequels to some of these games. but just give some general recommendations.
    I'd start with the first Portal game if you haven't played it yet. Left 4 Dead 2 is a good, mindless bit of fun and has the first game built into it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Binge View Post
    Anyone know any decent games that i could download? not really looked as much games for a long time due to playing WoW and LoL, dont mind if there to old just looking for decent single player to take abit of time up
    Need a little more info on what you're looking for! Action? Adventure? PC or console?
    Last edited by Sj; 2013-01-24 at 06:21 PM.

Looking for a game to play...till TES:O

So just a brief something about me, I've been playing WoW for the past few years. Its been a long time coming and I have quit WoW recently. I am excitedly waiting for TES:O. However, I am hoping to pick up a game or 2 in the mean time.

I was thinking about Diablo 3 or maybe Planetside 2.

Are there any other games that anyone might suggest that worth investing time in? I ain't looking for another MMO or an Asian kind of game or themed game. Also ain't looking for any Zelda or Final Fantasy.

Rephrased and moved for you. -sj
    Last edited by Sj; 2013-01-24 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    Need a little more info on what you're looking for! Action? Adventure? PC or console?
    PC, as im a little low on money atm so would like it to be free anyway, Adventure or fps, im not to picky if the game is worth playing ^^

Edited: Don't advocate the 'P' word!
    Last edited by Sj; 2013-01-24 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Binge View Post
    PC, as im a little low on money atm so would like it to be free anyway, Adventure or fps, im not to picky if the game is worth playing ^^
    I'd go to Steam and look under the free games. There are quite a few worth checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    Age of Conan is pretty fun and has a decent community. TERA is going free-to-play sometime in February. In the buy-to-play category you have Guild Wars 2 and The Secret World.
    Isn't Tera a PVP based game aside for leveling? What end game content does it have? Any raids or stuff like that?

had a browse but alot of pay to win etc, cant be doing with that haha

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post

Since you already have Skyrim might I suggest rounding out your TES collection by picking up Oblivion and Morrowind. Both are available from Steam and fairly cheap too from what I hear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Games that I suggest everyone to play:

Ratchet &Clank Series

Jak & Daxter Series

Sly Cooper Series

My favorite 3 series of all time. If you havn't played any of em, DO IT! It's friking worth it.