Deleted
    I'm looking for a game, preferably a zombie game but it doesn't have to be.
    I'm looking for a game that works like this

I have to survive by finding resources.
    I can build defences
    I can battle against NPC's and steal their stuff
    I have my own base

Something like "Project zomboid". I bought the game but it's faaar to buggy atm to be enjoyable for me. Any suggestions?

@OP
    you posted on Video game discussion and wants to play it with some buddies.. are you looking for a co-op pc game? MMO? sandbox?

I want MMORPG Side Scrolling game though.. but can't find what's the best game to play with my friends.. I also don't have good PC specs could you recommend any game that fits my computer?

Elsword is pretty popular I believe, shouldn't have too high requirements.

Also, if you actually posted the specs of your PC, people might be able to help you better
    Last edited by Incognito Noctix; 2013-02-06 at 08:05 AM.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

Anyone have a suggestion for a Dynasty Warriors type game? I've played DW2-5 but it seems like they never add that much so it's more or less like playing the same game over and over again. I love the gameplay though and would be nice to find a new game that is similar. Oh and not Drakenguard, I know that's at least somewhat similar but i've played it.

best mmo for pvp besides wow and gw2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorthiros View Post
    Hey guys,

As the title says, I'm looking for a new game to invest some time in. I'm looking for a nice shooter, adventure or strategy game. Any ideas? I've been pondering, is Skyrim any good? It doesn' have to be brand new. Oh, nothing futuristic please, like Halo, just not my style.
    Thanks for any input, it's really appreciated! Help this bored gamer out

Cheers
    Skyrim was a LOAD of fun and it lasted for a few hundred hours for me, so that's pretty good for an open world game. Give it a shot, totally worth it.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    League of Legends is one of the top mobas, The game has a huge amount of active players, staff calculate at aprox 32 million active players. The game just started Season 3 and it's totally free. Atm LoL got like 105 champions or somewhere around, didn't count em. The updates come every month , twice or maybe thrid time. This is a MOBA game, where you fight with your team, maximum 5 players in a team to reach exp for lvling and IP (gold to buy new champions/ rune(that make you little bit stronger)/page runes(where you put ur runes)/masteries(you gain 1 mastery point each lvl, maximum 30 masteries at lvl 30). The game is so fun, that every week there are alot of tournaments where you can join free and win from 10euros to 1000euros and much more, but from 1000euros up only pro players wins.
    If you are intersted in this game, and wannna give it a shot, you can join by my refferal here : *snip* and you can read the tutorial here http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/learn/new_user_guide. Have fun, and if u want help in game, i play on EU NE server ing GoldAng3l
    Last edited by Sj; 2013-02-10 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Skyrim was a LOAD of fun and it lasted for a few hundred hours for me, so that's pretty good for an open world game. Give it a shot, totally worth it.
    I tried it and I couldn't stand the new console inventory system. Why would they destroy such a good game with that console crap?

Quote Originally Posted by Numeanor View Post
    I tried it and I couldn't stand the new console inventory system. Why would they destroy such a good game with that console crap?
    if you don't like the inventory UI and play PC get the skyUI mod, BAM! fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Frezeman View Post
    League of Legends is one of the top mmos, The game has a huge amount of active players, staff calculate at aprox 32 million active players. The game just started Season 3 and it's totally free. Atm LoL got like 105 champions or somewhere around, didn't count em. The updates come every month , twice or maybe thrid time. This is a MOBA game, where you fight with your team, maximum 5 players in a team to reach exp for lvling and IP (gold to buy new champions/ rune(that make you little bit stronger)/page runes(where you put ur runes)/masteries(you gain 1 mastery point each lvl, maximum 30 masteries at lvl 30). The game is so fun, that every week there are alot of tournaments where you can join free and win from 10euros to 1000euros and much more, but from 1000euros up only pro players wins.
    If you are intersted in this game, and wannna give it a shot, you can join by my refferal here : *snip* and you can read the tutorial here http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/learn/new_user_guide. Have fun, and if u want help in game, i play on EU NE server ing GoldAng3l
    Bullshit. LOL is no good than WoW PvP game. It's unbalanced as hell - you may get pwn in one CC duration from one champion. Also it's not so free, when you discover that if you want to be competitive and to have everything you need to waste crazy amount of time grinding matches or just buy IP with real money. In addition to all you usually get grouped with bunch of retards when you queue for random group (ranked or normal game) and you usually win because you often play against pre-set team. So again, it's a PvP game and all PvP games sucks if you don't have group of good friends and players around you to support you.
    And your links for refferals is only that you get something out of it (bonus IP and RP) not the new player.
    Oh almost forgot, game is infested with bots as well. People cba to level up so they usually bot for exp and IP. Game is free so anyone can make as much accounts as they want. Seen much better games than LoL.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-02-10 at 08:31 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    Play World of Warcraft, I heard it's quite fun.
    I'd assume by the focus of MMOC most people here have at least dabbled in WoW somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanktas View Post
    I'm looking for a game, preferably a zombie game but it doesn't have to be.
    I'm looking for a game that works like this

I have to survive by finding resources.
    I can build defences
    I can battle against NPC's and steal their stuff
    I have my own base

Something like "Project zomboid". I bought the game but it's faaar to buggy atm to be enjoyable for me. Any suggestions?
    You might be interested in Fortnite or Roam.

Deleted
    Im currently playing Civilization 5: Gods & Kings and League of Legends. Looking for something new but keep the genre. I like games that lasts a while, but they need to be playable online against others. Im a guy who is alwasys seeking some kind of "competition". Playing vs. AI is never fun :/

any good platformers like the PS1 crash and spyro games? I loved those, and I'd love to find another game like them. Thanks!
    Hatred the Fearless.

Looking for a game woth survival..... but not the kind of survival where you need to find food/mats/ect to survive.... what im looking for is a game with a mode where lets say you have your character, you are in a specific place (can be an arena or limited space) and you get waves that gets stronger and more difficult on each round also if you get few boss waves its a plus.

i played black ops zombies. not looking for modern or futurist game with guns... not a shooter. I need this kind of game as an hack N Slash or RPG. To give an exemple, if any of you played WC3 custom maps you probably played that mode where you were in an arena fighting waves, you had to buy gears to be able and survive the waves and level the good skills.

Also not too dated game.

I heard guardians of middle will have a survival mode but i dont think the mode is out yet.

-------

Also any non-shooter game that really is hard/challenging (kinda like diablo 3 before they started nerfing Inferno to oblivion, as i dont like to be able and scale the difficulty because if you have hard time making it out you can always scale it down.... i hate it) I'd prefer a hard game where you have to deal with the actual challenge.

Open to pretty much any style of games except for shooters (again i dont want too dated games)
    Last edited by mic129; 2013-02-10 at 08:56 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mic129 View Post
    Looking for a game with survival.....
    Orcs Must Die! 2 might interest you, they throw some tower defense mechanics into wave survival, and has an endless mode to boot. Darksiders II has a crucible mode, it's only got 100 waves and must be unlocked through the regular game however.
    Also any non-shooter game that really is hard/challenging...
    Dark Souls immediately comes to mind. If you like Diablo-type games maybe try Torchlight 2 or Path of Exile?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a F2P MMO with cash shop and such. Im slightly bored atm and want to have another game to play together with wow.

Please no anime games.

Feel free to come with a big list preferable in a pm to me.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    Orcs Must Die! 2 might interest you, they throw some tower defense mechanics into wave survival, and has an endless mode to boot. Darksiders II has a crucible mode, it's only got 100 waves and must be unlocked through the regular game however.

Dark Souls immediately comes to mind. If you like Diablo-type games maybe try Torchlight 2 or Path of Exile?
    Hey there! thx for your answers, i heard about orcs must die but never actually tried it.

Never heard of darksouls tho ill look into it.

Also i played Torchlight 1 but it wasnt that hard (well thats my opinion and i dont like difficulties where yoiu get nearly one shotted so no i didnt play the hardest difficulty) and for PoE i dunno the game isnt attracting me rly :O.

Anyway got 2 games to look into orcs must die and darksouls.

Thx!

if someone has more games idea lemme know

Quote Originally Posted by scratch12367 View Post
    best mmo for pvp besides wow and gw2
    WoW, GW2, and even TERA are not that great for PvP.

Dragon Nest seems to be really good, that is if you can get past its horrid F2P limitations.

But for the typical MMORPG PvP style, I find Forge is the best so far, despite not being an MMO.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    Looking for a F2P MMO with cash shop and such.
    Neverwinter is shaping up nicely. If you rather sci-fi there's Planetside 2 a MMOFPS. Mortal Online is another choice. Wurm Online has a limited free mode, account expires after 3mo inactivity if you never bought premium time. Some others:

Continent of the Ninth
    Pirates of the Burning Sea
    Firefall
    Lord of the Rings Online
    Vindictus
    ARGO Online
    World of Battles
    Voyage Century