Mirror's Edge was pretty awesome, although sometimes it felt kinda bleh at how bad enemy aiming was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    I think Mirror's Edge is exactly what you're looking for.

You can also take a look at Dishonored, it can be played on a totally frantic way. Even though it is primarily a stealth game, you can take the direct route and make a mess in the blink of an eye, running around like crazy, teleporting, slowing time, it's just your best bet for blazing combat.
    I have no idea how I have never played Mirror's Edge... I have it in my steam library after some sale, but never had the urge to play it, as I didn't know much about it. Will install it right now methinks, thanks!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcrobaticMegalodon View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for a game that has a very good and immersive sense of speed. I suspect alot of racing games will be mentioned, but I've played alot of nonracing games that have this so I leave it open for all genres.

Any suggestions? It can be on all platforms.

What I mean with sense of speed is, it's immersive and FUN to go really fast.
    No one can beat Ballistics in that:

Last edited by SenSayNyu; 2013-02-19 at 12:24 PM.

Deleted

Is there any more MMOs worth checking?

Rift, GW2, SWTOR, WoW, Lotro, The secret world, warhammer, final fantasy - Played all.

Can someone recommend other MMOs with decent graphics (preferably buy to play or with subscription, f2p are mostly crap). I'm searching myself but i think that's it. Is there anything else? I would stick to GW2 or Rift, but having 30fps in both isn't fun at all. I just wanna play one good mmo.

Currently signed for Neverwinter and elder scrolls betas, but no luck yet.
    Also considering diablo 3, but doing such a small content over and over and over and over and over again seems lame.

Suggestions?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tera just recently became F2P, but its fun. The combat in that game is unequalled... once you get the hang of it. It feels extremely natural and fluid compared to a game like WoW.

Deleted
    Come on, no Tera ;P Games like that are ultra fun for the first 15 minutes. Not to mention that horrible grind. Damn me for not adding Tera to the list ;P Need something solid, polished... But seems like there is nothing more. Oh, and Aion is also out.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps Wurm Online or Darkfall Online

Deleted
    Checked them, seems kinda indie and not appealing to me. But thanks tho for trying.

I'm doomed to get D3 i guess...

Gaming with my girlfriend

Ok mmo chaps, youre up.

My girlfriend agreed to play an evening of video games with me after I told he how subway surfers isn't a video game and games like zelda, diablo and fallout etc are, because they are fucking awesome and nostalgic etc.

Now, im looking for games to play with her, on pc, I guess multiplayers would be best, not sure though, any ideas would be nice.
    Was thinking Diablo3, but need some more ideas

thanks
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

Do you have a console?

Castle Crashers / Dungeon Defenders.

Deleted
    Orcs Must Die 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft 3!!!! Gem TD, other TD's or just regular ol' warcraft 3!

definitely only play cames which you can help her by playing WITH her, aswell as not playing games against other more expirienced players where she could get stomped and have a bad first impression of video games.

Honestly, i think a session of diablo 3 would be fun. Give her some gold and some items so she can stomp the monsters and feel powerful and have tons of fun.

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 11:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Some Random Guy View Post
    Orcs Must Die 2
    this is a really fun co op came aswell.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeychris View Post
    Do you have a console?
    Sadly no, would be the best way. Could get a wii maybe.
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

Is it just one evening? Does she have any past gaming experience? What kind of things does she like? Is she hot?

So hard to answer without any knowledge of the person.

Deleted
    I play DayZ with mine.

Makes me want a girlfriend that i can play games with....

Im just gonna go masturbate now. Alone. Again.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Epic View Post
    Is it just one evening? Does she have any past gaming experience? What kind of things does she like? Is she hot?

So hard to answer without any knowledge of the person.
    Ye 1 evening I guess, no experience, yes shes hot

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 12:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Some Random Guy View Post
    Orcs Must Die 2

Thats a great idea
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Makes me want a girlfriend that i can play games with....

Im just gonna go masturbate now. Alone. Again.
    Just find a buddy who will join you and sit across from each other masturbating furiously, almost angrily, while maintaining constant eye contact