10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Well theres the tales games Exodiea they're very popular in japan it usually takes me 50-100 hours to beat it even on normal. Then if you have a psp try Monster Hunter you can easily waste a whole day in that game. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite has close to 500+ hours in it and the recent MH is MH3U on the Wii U and currently has alot of people playing it. It's also another very popular game in japan.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    Looking for another game and need a little help from my fellow champions.

I'm currently looking for a RTS game with a Game of Thrones type vibe. Something kind of like Stronghold but better. I enjoyed the first Stronghold because of the fun executions to people and the way you saw people actually farm and do work unlike most strategy games. I want things like you would see in game of thrones. A game set in that medieval universe game of thrones is in. I know there is a game of thrones game but that is not the strategy i am looking for. I just want a game placed in that universe like game of thrones is if possible. Something like Stronghold with a Game of Thrones Universe put in place. If the game also has a story mode than that is a huge plus. Any such game for what i want?
    This isn't probably exactly what you are looking for, but there is a Game of Thrones mod for Crusader Kings 2 that's supposed to be pretty great, but it's not exactly a RTS. Your best bet may be searching for GoT mods for any of the popular RTS games

Here is what a quick search brought up. The one for the Total War games may be a bit better, though still not RTS
    http://www.kotaku.com.au/2012/05/the...-mods-instead/
    Last edited by Rylon; 2013-06-04 at 09:42 PM.

Deleted
    Looking for a game to play with a friend at a lan! Co-op campaign or something close to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by al3ksz View Post
    Looking for a game to play with a friend at a lan! Co-op campaign or something close to.
    L4D2 is a good choice imo.

Quote Originally Posted by al3ksz View Post
    Lara croft : The guardian of light ..... great entertainemnt. takes around 6-8hours too complete

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totori View Post
    L4D2 is a good choice imo.
    Thats left for dead 2 I guess.
    I would recomend magica, it's a fairly lengthy game with a co-op campaign (think you can play up to 4 ppl). The best part in this game is the combat. You are a wizzard so you obviously cast spells. To cast spells you can combine many different elements to conjure up all kinds of crazy stuff. I would recomend playing with friendly fire: on, always results in a good time.

Recommendify me a game. For the PC. I'm looking for something I can tinker with. For instance, Forza 4 was one of my favorite games because I could grab some normal car, and then replace parts and tune it to my liking for a specific purpose. I put hundreds of hours in to the test tracks making a purpose built car. And I'd often move on to a new idea without barely ever actually using the car to accomplish anything. Back in the day, Mech Commander 2 was good for this. You could design your mechs, which was a lot of fun. Tinkering with heat sinks and space to get that optimal attack or tanking build was more fun than the actual story.

Fallen Enchantress lets you design your own troops but so far that game has been terrible. Stardrive lets you design your own space ships and its a bit of fun, but I haven't been able to get in to it.

Are there any games people really enjoy because it lets them tinker?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Anybody tried Cabal? Old school pvp/pve mmo. It might be a little slow on the official server. Thankfully we have private servers to speed things up!

The unique comboing system is what initially kept people in the game! Tons of dungeons, questing, and a large warfront. This is a bit before big raiding became popular. The game still has new content coming out though. If you want to give it a shot, come try this server.

snippy

private server with a much higher leveling rate then official. I think a few of you may enjoy this game!
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-06-09 at 03:56 AM.

Im looking for a new game that can steal afew hours.
    atm I want a fun co-op game thats easy to pick up and play.

Games i got:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/tueland/games?tab=all
    FireFall
    Guild Wars2
    Heroes of Newerth
    Neverwinter
    Rift
    WarZ
    The Secret World.

Quote Originally Posted by Tueland View Post
    Im looking for a new game that can steal afew hours.
    atm I want a fun co-op game thats easy to pick up and play.

Games i got:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/tueland/games?tab=all
    FireFall
    Guild Wars2
    Heroes of Newerth
    Neverwinter
    Rift
    WarZ
    The Secret World.
    Smite
    Warframe
    Dragon prophet
    Vindictus
    Defiance

Just some ideas
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Smite
    Warframe
    Dragon prophet
    Vindictus
    Defiance

Just some ideas
    Didnt like smite, warframe or Defiance. Vindictus was fun for awhile, but got boring after awhile, and Dragon Prophet dont look fun in my eyes. :/

Didnt like smite, warframe or Defiance. Vindictus was fun for awhile, but got boring after awhile, and Dragon Prophet dont look fun in my eyes. :/
    how about:
    Tera
    Path of exile
    Marvel heroes
    Torchlight 2
    Swtor
    Lotro
    planet side 2
    annndd... maybe magic the gathering?

how about:
    Tera
    Path of exile
    Marvel heroes
    Torchlight 2
    Swtor
    Lotro
    planet side 2
    annndd... maybe magic the gathering?
    Tryed Tera, got to lvl 7 i think.
    Path of Exile, was fun for awhile, not a big fan of the ganera in genre.
    Marvel Heroes, Torchlight 2 same as above.
    Swtor, lotro both was fun, but got boring, and the new swtor free-to-play model is stupid.
    Magic, not a big card guy.

Might check out Planet Side2, if you got more games, come with em

Tryed Tera, got to lvl 7 i think.
    Path of Exile, was fun for awhile, not a big fan of the ganera in genre.
    Marvel Heroes, Torchlight 2 same as above.
    Swtor, lotro both was fun, but got boring, and the new swtor free-to-play model is stupid.
    Magic, not a big card guy.

Might check out Planet Side2, if you got more games, come with em
    There's also tribes ascended and global agenda, but those games are only fun if your bring your own friends as they stopped development and thus the community is low. But the game itself is fun.

There's also aion and allods.

For a space sim, star conflict is amazing.

I shall think on this...

There's also tribes ascended and global agenda, but those games are only fun if your bring your own friends as they stopped development and thus the community is low. But the game itself is fun.

There's also aion and allods.

For a space sim, star conflict is amazing.

I shall think on this...
    Playbed Tribal Ascended and Global Agenda, both games are fun, but FireFall beats imo.
    Not looking for a wow clone :/

Will take a look at star conflict tho

Post everything you can think about, i srsly need something to take away my hours.
    Going afk, will be back in afew hours tho

Playbed Tribal Ascended and Global Agenda, both games are fun, but FireFall beats imo.
    Not looking for a wow clone :/

Will take a look at star conflict tho

Post everything you can think about, i srsly need something to take away my hours.
    Going afk, will be back in afew hours tho
    I've heard dragon nest has amazing combat.
    Age of wushu
    Blade and soul

There's another game like blade and soul... It's eluding me at the moment.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Recommendify me a game. For the PC. I'm looking for something I can tinker with. For instance, Forza 4 was one of my favorite games because I could grab some normal car, and then replace parts and tune it to my liking for a specific purpose. I put hundreds of hours in to the test tracks making a purpose built car. And I'd often move on to a new idea without barely ever actually using the car to accomplish anything. Back in the day, Mech Commander 2 was good for this. You could design your mechs, which was a lot of fun. Tinkering with heat sinks and space to get that optimal attack or tanking build was more fun than the actual story.

Fallen Enchantress lets you design your own troops but so far that game has been terrible. Stardrive lets you design your own space ships and its a bit of fun, but I haven't been able to get in to it.

Are there any games people really enjoy because it lets them tinker?
    i would say the tinker options are limited but World of Tanks will allow you to customize parts of your tank, new engines, suspension sytems, radio, guns, turrets, crew member skills etc. etc.

but its a strictly pvp game and in order to buy these upgrades you gotta participate in battles.

probably one of the best mmofps (if thats what you would call it) ive ever played. decent balance amongst the tiers and the community isnt garbage. id recommend this game to just about anyone, especially those who like pvp.

I've heard dragon nest has amazing combat.
    Age of wushu
    Blade and soul

There's another game like blade and soul... It's eluding me at the moment.
    I'll check out Dragon Nest, the 1v1 ranked pvp looks fun
    Age of Wushu, blade and soul, dont look to fun imo..

If you got more games come with em

4K Strategy Space Game: Sins of a Solar Empire or Endless Space? What's your opinion?

I am looking for 2D games that were made within the last 5 years.

I recently played Hammerwatch on the PC and loved it! Make a list of your favorite 2D games that I can play on the PC!