Favourites;
    Dragon Age series,
    Mass Effect series,
    Witcher series,

Finished,
    Elder Scrolls series,
    Mount&Blade series,

Tried but couldn't get the hang of it,
    Planescape: Torment (struggled with the controls a bit, didn't like the old textures so quit after a few minutes, I'm aware that it's regarded as a masterpiece)
    Kingdoms of Amalur
    Neverwinter Nights series(camera controls and angles, just can't manage to play like that even when it's tweaked)
    Fallout: New Vegas
    Fallout 3
    Heroes series,
    King's Bounty series.

I like great stories, sci-fi, fantasy, dialogue, and the element of decision-making. Combat is not important as long as it's not too radical that it alienates the player, or camera problems&controls are a bitch to deal with.

I don't like hack&slash, action-rpgs without dialogue or decision making.

If any of you can give me suggestions, or a way to make Neverwinter Nights 2 camera controls more like World of Warcraft, Witcher or Dragon Age, I would be more than grateful.
    Last edited by madokbro; 2013-07-26 at 01:00 PM.

Deleted
    Madokbro: Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga; Fable 3; the singleplayer KOTOR games. Another good game, but more shooter based than most games above, is Deus Ex (the original or Human Revolution, the second game was designed for consoles and has had far too many concessions made).

MY REQUEST:

I'm hoping someone can suggest me some good Android or 3DS games I can play without an internet connection. I'm headed for the pyrenees in a few weeks and I need something I can play in the car during travel. I'm primarily looking for RTS (NOT TBS) and RPG games, but please no platformers.

Deleted

3DS or Vita for Holiday.

So I'm off to Salou tomorrow on holiday but cant decide on what machine to take.

3DS I have
    Mario Kart
    Fire Emblem
    Pokemone Black and White 2
    Zelda Oracle of ages and seasons
    Super Mario Land 3D
    Plus a ton of DS games.

Vita I have.
    Uncharted
    Soul Sacrifice
    Wipeout
    Street Fighter X Takken
    LBP2
    Unit 13
    Gravity Rush
    Disgaea 3
    Everybodys Golf
    Mortal Kombat

10+ Year Old Account
    What games or types of game do you have the mood for I guess? Given the list they're completely (for the most part) different games.

Also, what will you be doing on holiday? If I am going to be out a lot, being active, etc. I prefer my 3ds because it's easier to just toss in my backpack or pocket (well, purse for me) and not worry much about it than the vita.

3DS, a few good time killing games are Animal Crossing New Leaf, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, and Fire Emblem: Awakening. Pokemon B/W is a great time killer as well for long trips, as well as Mario Kart.

When I went to Europe in spring I brought mine in this: http://www.walmart.com/ip/POWER-A-3D...S-Dsi/15819457

It holds a pretty nice amount of games, and also has compartments for the charger and other accessories.

The 3DS gets my vote. The Vita does have some really good games, but the 3DS library is just a lot larger in terms of good games, and there are more titles coming out in the future that will make it more worthwhile, imo. I want a Vita too, but only when there is a significant price drop. To me, that'd be the only time that it's actually worth it.

Deleted
    Well, I'm pretty bored this summer, and I got tired of WoW, so I'm looking for a new MMO to test and have so fun for a little while. Something new, no Wow-clones. Any sugestion or will I have to wait for Wildstar?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DelonK View Post
    Well, I'm pretty bored this summer, and I got tired of WoW, so I'm looking for a new MMO to test and have so fun for a little while. Something new, no Wow-clones. Any sugestion or will I have to wait for Wildstar?
    Guild Wars 2 and Neverwinter are both sufficiently different from WoW. I enjoy both of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Looks kinda silly to me and not so much based in reality. Also I heard it's pay to win. Who knows maybe I'm wrong.

I've been eyeballing Europa Universalis IV and Total War: Rome II but I don't know anything about either of those series of games to trust buying either. There isn't nearly enough information I can find to make a decision. Ideally I would like to hear from veterans of the series firstm or even veternas of the genre.
    Europa Universalis and total war are the best strategy/management games (imo), be aware : the history depends on YOU
    e.g. in europa universalis 4 you will be able to play aztec, why not conquere europe?(even with huge technologic malus).

One big difference is that europa universalis is real time and total war is turn based

The Total War games are more design around battle where europa universalis is more the management of your empire (diplomacy and such).
    you could watch some youtube of both
    Europa Universalis 4 :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B523ZwQlsdU (lead dev is talking about features)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0VcKytUkRg (a guy is actually showing you an early game)

Total war : Rome 2 :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0GA_jDYfEs (staff showing what looks like the campaign map)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e27MtFbxK4k (staff showing a battle)

If I'm trying out a new game and I'm not enjoying it a lower levels, should I force myself to keep playing and reach the endgame before I make a decision or should if I'm not enjoying it at low levels should I just try something else?

I'd say it would depend on the game, and what options you have available. If it's a class-based game, try a different class before calling it quits.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Is there anything out there like Dungeon Keeper?

I've already played DK 1 and 2, as well as Evil Genius. I made the mistake of buying a few games on Steam that people said were "Dungeon Keeper-lite" like the Dungeons series, but they are garbage and I'm glad I got them for cheap.

Deleted
    Which 3 f2p MMORPGS has got the biggest active community? I need a break from wow - tired of it - and want to play some other big one.

Quote Originally Posted by maestrino View Post
    Which 3 f2p MMORPGS has got the biggest active community? I need a break from wow - tired of it - and want to play some other big one.
    I think maplestory is technically the most played mmorpg.

But, if you want some thing more second generation, Rift is crazy active. Firefall is deceptively active (you can't really tell due to the low shard pop cap of 80). Tera is always pretty active. Neverwinter is always very active. I haven't checked swtor lately but I am sure there's a surprising amount of people there since they improved their model so much.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Hey.

So I am searching for a game for pc that is like the mobile game for android Zenonia 5 (<--Link) or any kind of game that is similiar.

edit: Been searching for quite some time, and the only thing I found was mapplestory, and that is not quite my cup of tea.
    Last edited by mmoc8c815007e9; 2013-07-31 at 09:35 PM. Reason: fixed link

Quote Originally Posted by dooffie66 View Post
    Hey.

So I am searching for a game for pc that is like the mobile game for android Zenonia (<--Link) or any kind of game that is similiar.

edit: Been searching for quite some time, and the only thing I found was mapplestory, and that is not quite my cup of tea.
    Whoa. That game looks like secrets of mana.

Do you mean the combat system and stuff? or the art? like, more details needed.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Both the art style, but also that like look from above. and yes the combat system. like melee and a few skills.

also fixed the link. mostly zenonia 5 as it is a little more polished

I need your PC game suggestions!

I've tried almost every game I've seen on IGN or Gamespot, many of them were disasters.
    -By the way I don't find those gaming websites good enough, are there any other major gaming websites you can suggest?

Here are the games I enjoyed too much while playing,
    I am open for anything though.

-Dishonored
    -WoW
    -Civilization V (Along with Brave New World Expansion)
    -Assassin's Creed III
    -NBA 2K13 (Although I'm not very fond of sports games, just liked this one)
    -Disciples II (Old but gold in my perspective)
    -The Swapper

Please shoot some suggestions parallel to the games I liked