Deleted

Game to play with no mouse

I often have to take the train, which is fairly boring, especially during long sits. Ah well, I have a laptop to play games on! But... There's fairly little room for the use of a mouse, so I'll have to use my touch screen and keyboard. My favorite games can't be played without a mouse, so I'm looking for a (few) good one(s) that I can play with very little usage of a mouse or with touch screen.

I like many genres and I'm open for nearly anything, but I don't want to go with the casual genre. I tried a few of those, and I don't find them worth their money. Speaking of which, free to play is not required, I'm even willing to pay if it's really good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    I think RIFT has a free trial now, but I don't recall.
    it's actually f2p now :]
    as is Tera.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyonis View Post
    I often have to take the train
    that's not really answering your question, but have you thought of investing in a gamepad? i imagine that would be much easier to use on a train, and works well with many games, in some cases even better than mouse&keyboard.

anyway, the only one i can think of is FTL: Faster Than Light. it does use mouse control, but it has several key shortcuts, doesn't really need fast precision mouse movement, and is supposed to be paused frequently to give orders anyway. it should probably be fine with a touchpad.

Quote Originally Posted by tariel36 View Post
    I'm looking for some TCG game for android. Got SGS3. Genre doesn't matter, only requirement is that it has to be offline
    I second this, would like to find an offline TCG game for android, too.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

I'm bored. I need a game to play.

I resubbed to WoW again. Why? I don't know. I regret it already, same boring feeling since I don't end game raid for real anymore.

I need a f2p mmo game, or something. LoL doesn't do it for me, Hearthstone gets old, Diablo is meh... I just have nothing to do late at night when I get home from work. GAH!

Find me something people of MMO. HELP ME!

End game raid for real then?

World of Tanks or World of Warplanes? I'd recommend the latter over the former, it feels more balanced and more fun at all levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try out Solforge if you want a different free online card game to play. Not as pretty as HS but the strategy within it is solid.
    Adding bewbs to his Avatar since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    Hearthstone gets old
    And it hasn't even started yet...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    World of Tanks or World of Warplanes? I'd recommend the latter over the former, it feels more balanced and more fun at all levels.
    If you want to enjoy flying, go for War Thunder instead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guild Wars 2. Haven't played it myself, but buy once, play forever.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Go play Hawken

Deleted
    Guild Wars 2 -> was fun to lvl my char to 80 and pvping for a while - does not get boring in the first 1-2 months at least

GW2 (buy to play), look for a cheap game on the sale on steam that is currently going on, Dota 2, World of Warplanes, Hawken... really there is a lot of games. Or just go read a book or something else.

Ill put my vote in for gw2 too. Over the past year and a few months since release I have probably played it regularly for about 6 months, but when I do get into it I get really into it for awhile...I find I play it in 1-2 month bursts and really enjoy it for that time.

If you are a casual style mmo player and not a hardcore raider it really is a very good game in many ways. I know some friends of mine never enjoyed it because they were after a hardcore raiding environment and it just doesn't supply that...but I hate raiding so I don't miss that content at all, I wouldn't use it anyway.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    End game raid for real then?
    I'd love to, but my server has yet to be connected to any other servers. That, and I would need a raiding guild that raids in the morning (which there are none), so my best bet would be go to an Oceanic server, in which I will probably just wait until WoD.

http://store.steampowered.com/
    If you don't really wanna spend a few dollars, just try the free to play games, there are at least 2 decent ones from the most recent.
    Btw, there are sales until 3rd Dec.

You can also search on twitch (http://twitch.tv/directory) for popular games and see if you like the gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    I resubbed to WoW again. Why? I don't know. I regret it already, same boring feeling since I don't end game raid for real anymore.

I need a f2p mmo game, or something. LoL doesn't do it for me, Hearthstone gets old, Diablo is meh... I just have nothing to do late at night when I get home from work. GAH!

Find me something people of MMO. HELP ME!
    GW2, Rift, TERA, Path of exile (a better free version of diablo 3)
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Guild Wars2 more than worth its money even if you won't be playing it for years to come (some will) and it's a one-off purchase.
    For 2-3 more days they have a promotion for 24euro. (something equally cheap in $ I'm sure)
    Defiance honorable mentions (I got it for free via a promotion but it's also B2P)

From the F2P mmos I've spent time in the last year order of most entertaining and least restrictive (obviously biased / personal perspective)
    - TERA
    - Firefall
    - RIFT (art style /atmosphere doesn't do it for me else it would probably be top, it's a very high quality PvE experience, great F2P model)
    - SWTOR (nice game, crap F2P model, I'd probably put it under Firefall otherwise)

GW2 is on sale right now 40% off

https://buy.guildwars2.com/en/

It also comes with a Free armor set so you can look fancy at lvl 1.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.