10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    Totally forgot about Broforce! Played that with my brother before, didn't find it very lasting but it was fun for a few hours. Checked out Vermintide 2 as well after ParanoiD84's suggestion, looks pretty good and different enough from L4D. Dungeons and Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara looks like it could be some fun too.

Tried Divinity: Original Sin 2 but none of us liked how it plays. Thanks for the suggestions!
    No problem, hope you find something you like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Games like Megaman but avaliable to PC? I enjoy my Megaman Legacy Collection 1 on steam, and gonna buy second legacy collection as soon possible.

Me and 2 other friends have played minecraft FTB and enjoyed it quite a bit. We are now trying to find a similar coop experience, not necessarily entirely build based.

Any suggestions? Games we've already played include Terraria, Ark and starbound.

Has anyone hear of/seen an old school iOS/browser RPG game in the mold of the first few Kings Quest computer games? Minimal graphics, text based, turn based role playing?
    TIA

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielConnor View Post
    Me and 2 other friends have played minecraft FTB and enjoyed it quite a bit. We are now trying to find a similar coop experience, not necessarily entirely build based.

Any suggestions? Games we've already played include Terraria, Ark and starbound.
    Well, if you want build based - try Factorio.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok I had Darkest Dungeon RPG for a very long time in my steam but didn't get the chance to play it yet. How is it overall? I heard the game has a dark souls challenging difficulty (not that Dark Souls series super hard tbh but you know what I mean), and how is the storyline is there big twist omg moments and stuff or the game is just focus more on the gameplay side?

Are there any good RTS games out there? Prefer RTS not Real Time Tactics. Something along the lines of AoE or Empires, or Empire Earth. Would prefer an RTS game that has good/some competitive online play. Probably nothing current that falls in that category but.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan11d7 View Post
    Are there any good RTS games out there? Prefer RTS not Real Time Tactics. Something along the lines of AoE or Empires, or Empire Earth. Would prefer an RTS game that has good/some competitive online play. Probably nothing current that falls in that category but.
    starcraft 2?

There’s an RTS game called Empires Apart releasing on the 29th that I wanna give a shot. Anybody play the beta?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a factory manager simulator right now. Something like Factorio, only without the whole alien world survival bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Looking for a factory manager simulator right now. Something like Factorio, only without the whole alien world survival bit.
    Zachtronics games might be for you, Infinifactory in particular.

So, this may be a long-shot but I figured I may as well try my luck. I'm eager to play more RPG's along the lines of the original Shadow Hearts game if any exist. It's a somewhat niche game to begin with, I suppose, though I enjoyed it immensely.

I have access to a PS4, a PC and a Nintendo Switch so anything on those three platforms is fine.

To throw something else out there, I also thoroughly enjoyed Rogue Galaxy and would love to play more games in the same vein as it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Zachtronics games might be for you, Infinifactory in particular.
    Hmm, not quite. I'm looking for more of 'sim' or 'tycoon' game, rather than a puzzle game.

Deleted
    I need a new mmorpg. I swear all the sites there is not 1 single mmorpg that I have tried, checked or realized it is not worth my time. Are there any hidden gems out there? Would eat a** for a proper Archeage sandbox game or a simple themepark mmorpg. I always feel like '' meh no point, playerbase is so low and there are probably only 10 guilds total that are doing any sort of content''. eg SWTOR. havent touched it in years but i just feel like people play it for the story.

I challange you all to try recommending me a game I havent checked. Please.....

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    I need a new mmorpg. I swear all the sites there is not 1 single mmorpg that I have tried, checked or realized it is not worth my time. Are there any hidden gems out there? Would eat a** for a proper Archeage sandbox game or a simple themepark mmorpg. I always feel like '' meh no point, playerbase is so low and there are probably only 10 guilds total that are doing any sort of content''. eg SWTOR. havent touched it in years but i just feel like people play it for the story.

I'd suggest you look through the MMOs covered by Cryy, TheHiveleader, and The Lazy Peon. Cryy covers the news on the non-mainstream MMOs, TheHiveleader checks out obscure MMOs, and TheLazyPeon gives in depth looks at them.

Deleted

If you haven't found an appealing mmorpg with a decent playerbase yet then most likely you won't. You might find one that you consider fun but don't expect it to have many players online. Otherwise you'd hear about it by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    If you haven't found an appealing mmorpg with a decent playerbase yet then most likely you won't. You might find one that you consider fun but don't expect it to have many players online. Otherwise you'd hear about it by now.
    i want to find an mmo i guess my last chance to get into an mmorpg again is Bless online

10+ Year Old Account
    i want to find an mmo i guess my last chance to get into an mmorpg again is Bless online
    There are games out there that aren't really 'called' mmo's that you can try. I've been playing a lot of GTA Online recently, and it's fun.

Any great game out there like Slay the spire and Darkest Dungeon.... like turn based rpg elements with somehow random stuff involved? Thanks

Any game That has a class similar to the BDO Wizard?

Hey

I very much enjoy all the fire aoe and spells that the BDO wizard does and i'm wondering, Is there any other games with a good fire mage?