Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I hope they enjoyed their meal and miniscule amount of money they got for their efforts, because they are going to rot for the rest of their lives.

Id rather they get life in prison then the death penalty. Put them in with the adults and let those adults show them what it really means to be tough. People like this make me sick and should be given no mercy.

As for the mom people are just idiots and blind to people they care about. Just a few days ago in Chicago a gang member got shot to death and theres all these people saying what a great guy he was when just a year earlier at the 4th of july in my town he chased a man down and proceeded to stomp his face in. Good riddance I say. Heck even Jerry Sandusky's wife thinks he is innocent. Where are the Boondock Saints when you need em.
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2012-06-24 at 09:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    I don't care how old they are, they should all be thrown in jail for life.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thats really low and sad, glad they have been caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    The worst part is the mother saying "if my son says he didn't do it I am 100% by his side."

If my brother murdered someone he wouldn't be my brother anymore. This kind of family loyalty is disgusting. Maybe I just don't know what it's like because I don't have kids, yeah?
    I feel bad for you then. I'd do anything for my family, even die for them. Especially my little brother. He's only two years younger than me, but we are in our 20s, and I'd do anything for him.

Do you even love your family past "stereotypical mainstream love" them? Or would you go to hell and back for them, no matter the consequence? That's the difference between you and I.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuinthalasKT View Post
    I feel bad for you then. I'd do anything for my family, even die for them. Especially my little brother. He's only two years younger than me, but we are in our 20s, and I'd do anything for him.

Do you even love your family past "stereotypical mainstream love" them? Or would you go to hell and back for them, no matter the consequence? That's the difference between toy and I.
    Defending a murderer is not love, it's sheer stupidity.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Thats really low and sad, glad they have been caught.
    This.

It's rather sickening that this has actually happened over food and a small amount of money.

oh look another, "kill the killers or let them rot in jail" thread, just hours behind the last one.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Do you even love your family past "stereotypical mainstream love" them? Or would you go to hell and back for them, no matter the consequence? That's the difference between you and I.
    Why would you feel bad for them? Because they're not blinded by the 'blood is thicker than water' mentality?

"David made mention that North Carolina is one of only two states that automatically try 16-year-olds as adults, saying the four older suspects in this case, two of whom are 16, are "as old as their grandparents in the eyes of the law."

Pretty cool if you ask me. No time in juvie for these kids.

Figures their parents could give 10 shits about raising their kids right.

I support the death penalty, but for these assholes, I favor life in prison. Just think, theyre teenagers and they'll never taste chicken wings again, or walk on a sidewalk, not to mention having a normal life like the rest of society. With death, they cant envy that, just prolong denial of what they did to themselves. Sweet justice.

---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 05:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    oh look another, "kill the killers or let them rot in jail" thread, just hours behind the last one.
    Dija know you can NOT click on these links if you find them annoying?

I personally find crime stories interesting to read tyvm.

Some of my family members aren't the greatest of people in the world, but I still care about them. But the moment one of them decides that somebody else's life isn't worth respect, that's the moment that I stop respecting them. Murder isn't just a little slip-up that you can make up for so easily. There are permanent consequences to it, and I couldn't forgive somebody for doing something so foolish, family or not.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Defending a murderer is not love, it's sheer stupidity.
    Someone else answered for me.

Like I already said, if he murders someone he is no longer my brother. The same goes for anyone else in my family, and will go for my children when I have them.

What wastes of space on this planet.

---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 07:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DiceDice View Post
    Sometimes, stereotypes exist for a reason.
    I feel like a bad person now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    *sigh*
    Why do people do this shit? Dumb ass kids...

I hope Zhen didn't suffer too much. It's too bad he wasn't armed. I would have liked to have seen him give these assholes something to remember him by. Or better yet, survive.
    Why? IF he was armed and shot and killed his attackers, jesse jackson would come in and start an outrage, and say it was over-reaction. We would have another Trayvon Martin situation.

---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 06:50 PM ----------

So if your brother murdered a busload of school kids you would still defend him? :P

Quote Originally Posted by DiceDice View Post
    Sometimes, stereotypes exist for a reason.
    Oh god thats horrible.. That doesnt help at all

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    Zhen Bo Liu doesn't sound like any white people I know!
    He's a quarter white on his mother's side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    So if your brother murdered a busload of school kids you would still defend him? :P
    If he said he didn't and I had no proof, I'd help him run while he explained. If he said he did...lye is pretty abundant here in my state.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbryn View Post
    Seems like an initiation into a gang to me otherwise the murder just doesn't make sense.
    Seems to me it simply started as a robbery. "Friend shot Liu in the foot and then Haugabook shot him in the face, killing him" And thats why the shoot in the foot. But then one of them took it too far, lost his cool, or was just screwed in the head.

"came back to view the body and go through the car" You'd have to pretty screwy to come back to the scene of something like this to view the body and not loot the car the first time.
    Last edited by openair; 2012-06-25 at 12:09 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yo yo yo we be so gangsta, we popped a cap in a delivery drivers ass and stole a whole 48 dollas and some food! Fucking shit like that disgusts me, let's hang these pricks and set an example. How hard is it to execute these fucks really? I don't give a shit about morality, there is plenty of evidence against them and 6 guys were involved, get the headsmen or the noose and get these bastards off our planet for good. I'd like to axe anyone else who thinks this kind of lifestyle and attitude is acceptable, and that includes the music business.

---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 08:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    The worst part is the mother saying "if my son says he didn't do it I am 100% by his side."

If my brother murdered someone he wouldn't be my brother anymore. This kind of family loyalty is disgusting. Maybe I just don't know what it's like because I don't have kids, yeah?
    It's like parents who say their kids aren't bullies and that they are good children, but the moment they step out that door they are petty criminals verbally harassing other students and beating people up for no reason and when the parents are faced with the charge of their kids being bullies, they get all defensive about it.