[Anime] which website has best anime streams?

currently i am subscribed to crunchy roll, and i am very happy with the video quality of all the shows i have been picking up and watching.

but i understand they dont get rights to show all the shows that release each season, albeit they get a lot of them.

is there a website out there that picks up the rest?

yes i know i can just google search free streams but i really enjoy HD stream lol, and i can't torrent either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crunchy roll and Funimation are the only licensed streaming sites I know of. Hulu.com streams most of the Funimation stuff as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Crunchy roll and Funimation are the only licensed streaming sites I know of. Hulu.com streams most of the Funimation stuff as well.
    Darn you posted what I was going to, I should point out that there is a torrent site which asks permission before hosting. BakaBT, so if it isn't Funamation and its not on Crunchyroll try there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hulu has a huge lineup of anime. I probably say at least 400 titles.

10+ Year Old Account
    animecrazy is good
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Darn you posted what I was going to, I should point out that there is a torrent site which asks permission before hosting. BakaBT, so if it isn't Funamation and its not on Crunchyroll try there.
    OP stated he can't use a torrent. Besides, torrent sites are considered illegal means.

I don't think we're allowed to discuss this unless of course everyone just says Hulu/Crunchyroll.

I use nwanime it's got such a massive selection of Anime to choose from and is very sharp with updates.

I really like the format of it but I think it's something people either like or hate. Enjoy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I don't think we're allowed to discuss this unless of course everyone just says Hulu/Crunchyroll.
    There are plenty of other legal means to watch anime... however, a lot of them such as Anivide have been essentially eviscerated by Funimation. Which overall is probably just going to hurt the companies by driving more people into illegal means. I bought Mai-Hime and Mai-Otome after seeing legal streamed versions of them because I wanted to see my favorite animes in high quality.... you won't get those kind of purchases by driving people into torrenting

I'd mention two of the ones I use but as Digglet said I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to seeing as they use a handful of 3rd-party hosting sites to stream them which I assume Hulu/Netflix/Crunchyroll host them locally(I can't imagine them charging a monthly sub otherwise), not to mention the two I use only host in standard def and not HD so they don't meet one of the OP's criteria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    There are plenty of other legal means to watch anime... however, a lot of them such as Anivide have been essentially eviscerated by Funimation. Which overall is probably just going to hurt the companies by driving more people into illegal means. I bought Mai-Hime and Mai-Otome after seeing legal streamed versions of them because I wanted to see my favorite animes in high quality.... you won't get those kind of purchases by driving people into torrenting
    The problem is Funimation and others have plans to launch their own streaming service so that is why they are really cracking down on the illegal sites, but they have not gotten their service up and running yet or they delay each new episode for a week before they put it up for streaming so they are creating a void where the only way to watch all the new episodes is by using torrents. There are a ton of people who would probably have no problem paying a small monthly fee to be able to watch high quality subbed episodes shortly after they air if Funimation and the like would offer it.

Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    currently i am subscribed to crunchy roll, and i am very happy with the video quality of all the shows i have been picking up and watching.

but i understand they dont get rights to show all the shows that release each season, albeit they get a lot of them.

is there a website out there that picks up the rest?

yes i know i can just google search free streams but i really enjoy HD stream lol, and i can't torrent either.

Go to OnePieceOfBleach . Com , They release So much content. However the quality isn't the best.

I watch Avatar,bleach,naruto,fate,onepiece there just to name a few and they release them everyweek first.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonX View Post
    I use nwanime it's got such a massive selection of Anime to choose from and is very sharp with updates.

I really like the format of it but I think it's something people either like or hate. Enjoy
    TY. definitely what i was looking for