Free PC games to play with significant other?

Anybody have some suggestions on some free PC games that would be great to play with a significant other? We used to play WoW all the time but money is rather tight for both of us and we'd rather not be spending any cash towards games at the moment. I'm looking for something that has preferably a great co-op element to it and nice replay value.

It's not a co-op, but Team Fortress 2 is an amazing free-to-play game. I've got almost 350 hours logged, and I only discovered it 6 months ago. Seriously. Play this game, if you haven't already.

If you want to play with your significant other, one of you be a "Heavy", and the other be a "Medic". Perfect "dps / healer" combo. ^^
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-06-23 at 10:37 PM.

League of legends. I uninstalled some months ago because the community is shaaaaaaaaaaait but as long as you play with friends is fine.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

Deleted
    thefreegamesdb.com
    Its an open database of free pc games with direct download links. Its designed to be open so anyone can add games, upload artwork, edit games and rate and review games. There is currently 400ish games added but I hope to get over 1000 soon. So there should be something in there that you and your significant other can enjoy.

DCUO, it's basically superhero WOW.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynne View Post
    Anybody have some suggestions on some free PC games that would be great to play with a significant other? We used to play WoW all the time but money is rather tight for both of us and we'd rather not be spending any cash towards games at the moment. I'm looking for something that has preferably a great co-op element to it and nice replay value.
    There's not many free PC games, but you can always bargain hunt on Steam next week and find some cheap Co-Op games. I'm sure Amazon will be having a summer PC sale as well. So there will be tons of games on sale

But you can always try Team Fortress 2 or Super MNC (monday night combat) which are completely free with micro-transaction options to unlock extras