Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    Where is the refund for America?
    That'll happen when we pass laws that actually purveys rights to consumers in America.

IE: Never.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

I'm not artist. But the box doesn't look finished. (especially when I stare of the mouth of the panda)

It'll show up right after America gets consumer protection laws with some teeth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    People buy crappy console games all the time and you can't get refunds back from those.
    Read the post mate, it said if it is not the fault of the consumer, the server issues were not caused by the consumer hence the reason they are entitled to a refund by law

Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    South Koreans waited for the game for 10 years. But couldn't wait a few weeks for Blizzard to sort out the problems created by the massive amount of people logging in.
    Sorry blizzard doesn't even have a leg to stand on with that excuse, like they had no idea the amount of players who pre-ordered or anything....nor all 7 years of WoW experience with xpac releases....fuck they didn't even use a login queue.

Wait, WTF.. Where's our free month.. Did we not have to deal with the same crap?!

Deleted
    Man everyone in South Korea already has Starcraft 2, what the hell .

Hopefully we get MoP release date soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Can't blame the South Koreans really; 10 years to prepare for the game and its release, and they still screw it up royally.
    That statement is so wrong it hurts.

Deleted
    How sad people asking for refund for the launch... wasnt suprised it was asians too...

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    A teal color would've suited that box so much better... the red was already used for the Cataclysm box
    Hmm...Cata box was black

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF @ lvl 40 for the refund?

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    WTF @ lvl 40 for the refund?
    Lvl 40 is generous considering that they would have already beaten the game on normal by then.

This is why we need a good ol' fashion apocalypse. Humanity needs a reset button of biblical proportions. They wanted a refund ... are you f*cking kidding me?! What a bunch of children! They should be thankful the game was even released in their territory. I mean Jesus Christ, how entitled do you have to feel when you're demanding refunds for server issues from an ONLINE GAME?! Did they miss the memo?? I would think the term "online required" had some inherent implications that these people would understand by this point, but no. No, they'd rather rage and whine like they always do because it's just another 'cause' for them to get behind in cyberspace.

Oh, and to hell with 'blizz should have known' and all that BS, too, because no one on this planet is perfect and even Blizz f*cks up once and a while. Stay calm, go make some cereal, watch youtube, whatever. Just chill for a bit and things will work themselves out. I swear, if it's one thing I've grown to hate over these last 8 years it's the Blizzard fan base and their unwavering adolescent behavior. I've never come across a more bratty group of people and I doubt I ever will. ... Actually, Bioware fanboys/girls are pretty damn bad, too.

You can just write to Blizzard and ask for one. They're generally pretty lenient, at least if you don't wait 1-2 months and 200 hours of gameplay after your purchase before asking. Many people in the US and EU got a refund no problem in the first week.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

10+ Year Old Account
    o.O Free month of SC2 access? Does that mean SC2 is subscription based in Korea?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya WoW Expansion nights are always so smooth ya theres queues, but there ussually like 15 mins, i'm surprised D3 had that much trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    wtf... ICP on MMO Report... gtfo you wierdos.... F'in Magnets how do they work?

back on topic, the system req's seem pretty cool for MoP, I've got recommended and then some so looks like there's nothing stoppin me from getting my MoP on

and love the vid of the first raid, nice little rant there at the end

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    A teal color would've suited that box so much better... the red was already used for the Cataclysm box:
    If by red you mean black -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallius
    They should be thankful
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashiok
    aren't you thankful?
    Couldn't resist ;-)

It's been awhile since I watched the MMO report....who are those rude, vulgar masked guys? Pretty terrible, won't watch again.