Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Werewolf myths and movies (sometimes) have something epic and exciteing about it, that vampires just don't deliver. Atleast when displayed right, in full blown Underworld/Van Helsin/American Werewolf in Paris,(Lycans?) and not shitty lets throw some hair on people's faces Werewolfs.

Isn't it time we drove a stake through the heart of this thread?

Or silver bullet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Werewolf myths and movies (sometimes) have something epic and exciteing about it, that vampires just don't deliver. Atleast when displayed right, in full blown Underworld/Van Helsin/American Werewolf in Paris,(Lycans?) and not shitty lets throw some hair on people's faces Werewolfs.
    Struggling to remember either a vampire or werewolf movie in the last 15 years that didn't suck. No pun intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Isn't it time we drove a stake through the heart of this thread?

Or silver bullet?

- - - Updated - - -

Struggling to remember either a vampire or werewolf movie in the last 15 years that didn't suck. No pun intended.
    I agree, pretty much everything has sucked hard for the most part. I liked the Ginger Snaps movies quite a lot though. Otherwise, yeah. Oh and Dog Soldiers. Easily my favorite Werewolf movie. Can't really even mention one Vampire movie that sticks out to me at all though.