8. Goldeneye
    7. Super Mario Bros. 3
    6. The Legend of Zelda
    5. Tetris
    4. Asteroids
    3. Bioshock
    2. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
    1. Super Mario Bros.

Yeah I saw this on TV, was really surprised that Bioshock was #3... like REALLY surprised.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyanide View Post
    Yeah I saw this on TV, was really surprised that Bioshock was #3... like REALLY surprised.
    idd, sure it's good but not that good...

Quote Originally Posted by Biggayshammy View Post
    10. World of Warcraft Just No. WoW isnt even a top 3 MMO let alone a top 10 game of all time
    8. Goldeneye Best FPS of all time glad its in the top 10. RCP-90 FTW! Killing yourself with proximity mines cause you forgot where you put them FML!

Few comments I bolded

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that SSX (especially SSX3) is not on that list makes the whole thing null and void.

SSX 3 was one of the best games ever and that's a pretty generally agreed thing.

No spyro either? That ones a bit more controversial but still has a huge following...

Sigh.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    I'm surprised at how good their choices are. I would probably put Halo infront of Halo 3 though. But yeah, I'm still trying to think of a game I think belongs on this list but I reckon they have most of them.

Deleted
    Pong at 100. That's just trivial and stupid. Just because it's old, doesn't make it great.

Goldeneye, oh memories.

I really, reslly disagree with Bioshock at #3. It was good, but nothing special at all imo. Bioshocking.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have the feeling people would start raging early in this thread, but I do personally agree on many of the points here, even though some of them seem ... odd.

I don't see any choice there that is particularly wrong.

The Top 5 actually looks fairly good for a G4 list.

I might give shadow of the collosus a shot, never heard of it before now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Few comments I bolded
    WoW not even a top 3 mmo?

Yeah quick lets look at all the other great ones like... Umm... Umm... Whats that one with glowing sti- oh wait that's declining hugely. That one that you would find in a thesauras under "Tear" or "Void". Yeah that one. Nah not ringing any bells.

You may not like wow any more but don't be obtuse. If it wasn't a top 3 mmo (by which I mean, currently the top and has been for a while) then it wouldn't have such a colossal and loyal following.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

One of the wort lists I've ever seen.

IMO it's missing Dragon Age: Origins, probably not on there because then they start thinking about DA2 and started to cry.

Asus Prime x299 | Intel i7-7800x | Corsair H110i cpu watercooler | MSI Sea Hawk gtx 1080 | 16gb DDR4 3000hz GSkill RGB | Samsung 960 evo 250gb M.2 + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD | Corsair AX760 | Corsair Crystal series 570x case | Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit | Acer 23 inch monitor 1920x1080 + LG 23inch 1920x1080 + Asus 144hz 1920x1080|

Quote Originally Posted by Filed View Post
    Goldeneye, oh memories.
    This came out when I was at boarding school and I got banned from so many people's rooms it was funny. I dont think I ever lost and we would get in fights over it lol. I always liked co-op 2v2 better than the 4 man free for alls cause you could set yourself up with sniper rifles in certain maps and be unbeatable with your team mate guarding your rear with an rcp-90 or golden gun.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    The fact that SSX (especially SSX3) is not on that list makes the whole thing null and void.

SSX 3 was one of the best games ever and that's a pretty generally agreed thing.

No spyro either? That ones a bit more controversial but still has a huge following...

Sigh.
    Spyro has never had a game in it's history worth of being called "greatest of all time", same goes for Crash Bandicoot.

Also, Bioshock is not a top 5 game, and the original Zelda game is not better then Ocarina of Time. The fact that they put Halo 3 in that list is disgusting though, I would have put Halo: Combat Evolved in there since after Goldeneye, it really defined console shooters even if it's story sucks balls.

im rather surprised not to see morrowind on that list with skyrim being there. I love all the ES games but Morrowind and skyrim really are both amazing and in my opinion equal for there times. Morrowind was an amazingly awesome game for its time and skyrim now is amazingly awesome lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe that Chrono Trigger wasn't in the top 10 or that Final Fantasy 6 was not on there at all. I'm am also ticked off that sequels to music games made it in there, those games were by no means genre defining as they were just doing what the first game did differently (IMO of course). No Final Fantasy 1....idk maybe I'm too old school for some things like this but I have rarely agreed with any list or review g4 does. Hell they even gave a new album release a bad review because of how they thought it would play on Guitar Hero....not because it was bad music, and it wasn't even a Guitar Hero segment lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post

Sigh.
    lol i did ctrl+f to find it didnt come up in the list just finished playing the new one
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    lol i did ctrl+f to find it didnt come up in the list just finished playing the new one
    The "recent" one is pretty damn good, it still pales in comparison to number 3 in my opinion. First 3 were fantastic but then it involved skiers and stuff and declined hugely... With the recent one they have successfully revived it I think, follow it up with another similar one and they'll re-kickstart the entire series back to the epicness it was back then. And my god it was epic.