What class to play in MoP ?

Hey guys !

I'm trying to figure out what class to play in MoP. I'd like to know what you all think about it.

1. I don't wanna heal (except maybe if the spec has an offspec to it, but I don't care if it can't)
    2. I'm going to mainly PvP, with the occasional raid and my real life friend that is the RL of my guild will let me in.
    3. I'm mainly going to play with a feral druid. Don't know about the healer for 3s yet. So I need to account for Symbiosis

Right now, I hesitate between :

Enhancement Shaman
    Hunter
    Rogue (not 85 yet)
    DK (but I'm starting to go away from it, not sure where Blizzard is heading with DKs in MoP)
    Shadow Priest (has been my main and only max toon for all WotLK, disliked mastery system in Cata with a passion)
    Warlock.

I'm trying to figure out which class will provide the best overall package for : fun in PvP and good synergy with feral druid in MoP.

Thanks in advance to anyone that'll reply !

Well I already know Monks are going to be OP when MoP hits(DK's were incredibly OP when WOTLK hit) so you should hop on the gravy train before they get nerfed. They look fun, and looks like every WSG premade will be monks. Grab the flag and be back to your base in 10 seconds.

yeah, I'm not that much into Monks right now. Also, I don't really care that much about BGs, mainly about arena, specially 2s and 3s. Not sure which one of those class would be the best when paired with a feral druid in MoP

10+ Year Old Account
    I can tell you from experience, DK is horrible with a feral. Tried it out and I always hung on til the last second while he'd get crushed with nearly 1k more resil than I had at the time.

Shadow priest or hunter would be great with a feral. Shaman, too, I think. I like rogue, but I'm not too sure having that many bleeds and lower burst damage is all that amazing in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I can tell you from experience, DK is horrible with a feral. Tried it out and I always hung on til the last second while he'd get crushed with nearly 1k more resil than I had at the time.
    It probably won't even change since Death Knight will not have any better survivability. They'll definately be harder to control, but they'll be as squishy as Live.

S.priests have been a pretty solid bet for a long time now, but the amount of attention they've been pouring into locks lately has me interested. As far as monks being OP, not so much.

I tried DK and feral in the past, it was "okay" in 3s, but in 2s it was horrible. I'm leaning toward either hunter (or maybe rogue) since the removal of the minimum range, feral being able to again remove any roots, and me getting dash with symbiosis, there will be lots of mobility and control. Rogue looks nice for 2s, but not so much for 3s as far I can see.

Thanks for your thoughts guys, appreciated!