Poll: Who is the most powerful Pokemon?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 0smo View Post
    arceus is the strongest of the 2

but seeing metapod kan use infinite harden... he is the strongest
    Infinite harden, pft. When the PP is out he has to use Struggle, which hits himself, to do anything.

My personal favorite is of course Mewtwo since he was the shit for so many Pokémon games when I was younger.
    But I suppose since Arceus is the "Original one" and I believe some see him as a God of Pokémon(?) which created a whole region then I suppose Mewtwo don't stand much of a chance in comparison. Psychic Pokémon is the shit, after dragon types of course
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

Deleted
    Doesn't all Pokemon come from Mew?

How about we skip Mewtwo, Arceus and Mew... let's see who's the strongest now!!

Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!

Deleted
    pandas! rly

I'm going with story wise to do this.

Mewtwo is a genetic pokemon, created to be the most powerful ever. However, Arceus is shown to carry all 16 of his plates with him. He can change his type instantly. Arceus would win without a doubt, especially because he'd be impervious to Mewtwo's attacks with the Psychic Plate. From there'd, all it'd take is a Judgment. Story Arceus wins.

Gamewise, it's a toss up. Both are very powerful, but I'm going to give it to Arceus. As long as Arceus has the Psychic plate and can land a Judgement hit, Mewtwo is dead. Arceus weakness is his plates though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Mewtwo is a genetic pokemon, created to be the most powerful ever.
    So you're saying Mew is the most powerful Pokemon ever, since Mewtwo and his brothers/sisters aka Dittos are failed Mew clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandta View Post
    So you're saying Mew is the most powerful Pokemon ever, since Mewtwo and his brothers/sisters aka Dittos are failed Mew clones.
    No, I'm saying exactly what's written. Mewtwo was intended by his creators to be the most powerful pokemon ever.

mewtwo

why? because im a generation 1 fan and i have no idea who the fuck arceus is lol

Deleted
    No, I'm saying exactly what's written. Mewtwo was intended by his creators to be the most powerful pokemon ever.
    Mewtwo was intended to be a Mew, but came out as a fail clone.

Mewtwo was intended to be a Mew, but came out as a fail clone.
    He was intended to be an enhanced replica. They purposely wanted him to be a better version of Mew, which is how he was called Mewtwo. They did not want him to be a Mew clone, they wanted him to be better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    mewtwo

why? because im a generation 1 fan and i have no idea who the fuck arceus is lol
    My words exactly, thank you.

Deleted
    He was intended to be an enhanced replica. They purposely wanted him to be a better version of Mew, which is how he was called Mewtwo. They did not want him to be a Mew clone, they wanted him to be better.
    Link please, everything i seen/read is about Giovanni asking Dr. Fuji to clone Mew for him. Nothing about making an enchanced version.

Deleted
    what is a pokemon ? is it not the toy for 6-12 years old ?

Deleted
    Arceus.

But also, Magikarp.

---------- Post added 2012-06-25 at 03:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sorooz View Post
    what is a pokemon ? is it not the toy for 6-12 years old ?
    Obvious troll is obvious.

2/10, try harder.

Deleted
    obvious troll yep.
    i m just really surprise that people still play this game.
    it s like me , 32 years old, if i was still playing with playmobil or lego.

i can understand some of you played a lot when you were younger, but how can people older than 12 still play ?

Deleted
    What is the most powerful Pokemon?

First it was Mew, the mother of all Pokemon, now it has been retcon'd to Arceus the god of everything.

So what is the most powerful Pokemon, Arceus till he gets dethroned by the next legendary Pokemon that is somehow better then the god Pokemon.

Link please, everything i seen/read is about Giovanni asking Dr. Fuji to clone Mew for him. Nothing about making an enchanced version.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/M01
    Dr. Fuji, wanting to find a way to restore life by cloning, goes to Guyana after finding evidence of a shrine dedicated to Mew, the world's most powerful - but now said to be extinct - Pokémon. Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket, funds Fuji's research in return for an enhanced living replica of Mew. Finding a Fossil of Mew, Fuji and his team create Mewtwo. A confused Mewtwo asks himself who he is, what he is, and where he came from. Just then, Mewtwo wakes up in a stasis tube in one of Fuji's laboratories, where the scientists study him. Mewtwo breaks out of his test tube; Dr. Fuji tells Mewtwo that he was made by humans and is a clone, much more powerful than Mew. Mewtwo is angry that the scientists see him more as an end result to their project and less of a sentient being so he destroys the lab and kills all the scientists. Dr. Fuji says to himself that he succeeded in creating the world's most powerful Pokémon before dying at the hands of Mewtwo. Then, Giovanni arrives in his private helicopter and offers to help Mewtwo focus his powers. Mewtwo takes up the offer, and is put in a suit of armor.
    He was intended from the beginning to be more powerful. That's why he's referred to as the world's most powerful Pokemon.

Deleted
    When you haven't saved for 5 hours straight, then the battery gives up T_T

Well in terms of damage, Shuckle can hit harder than any other Pokemon in any of the games. His maximum damage he can do in a single hit is over 100,000.

Deleted
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/M01

He was intended from the beginning to be more powerful. That's why he's referred to as the world's most powerful Pokemon.
    Taking from the first line: Dr. Fuji, wanting to find a way to restore life by cloning, goes to Guyana after finding evidence of a shrine dedicated to Mew, the world's most powerful.

Good job Shadow-cleave, you've answered the question to this thread.