Changing the Font Size

Hey everyone, I just changed the default font by creating a "Fonts" folder and placing four ttf files and renaming them. So now I'm wondering if there is a way to change the size without an addon if possible. Thanks in advance.

You could theoretically replace with modified fonts where each size contained is actually larger than before.
    But really that has the potential for all sorts of other problems.
    Some things are better done with addons.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

That's fine, if I have to use an addon then which one would be the best for this? Thanks for the reply.

Generally most addons should offer options to change the font typefaces/sizes used.
    There is a scaling option for the default UI, which may work for some addons too.
    But the safest approach is to simply handle it on a per case basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.