Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    The only thing you get for ressing is a higher repair bill and a longer game because they will just farm till time runs out.
    I don't get the hk farm teams anyway, you ruin the gaming experience of 10/15 people. Blizz made rated bg's for premades.

Deleted
    Started to see some whine post from premades on wow eu aswell, guess people are learning how to waste premades time :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Faithshield View Post
    It's a pretty lame tactic by PvP pros and goes against the spirit of the game - will just make people stop PvPing and quit as the game goes from fun to lame. Blizz will fix this, either by making it impossible to do or making it not worth farming honour kills.
    They farm honor kills for an achievment implemented by Blizzard. No way to not be "worth". Need 100k / 250k.

A team slaugthering the other is intended behavior, as long as they're not exploiting the game to do so.

I hate to be a jerk but this is just pure whining.

The only thing you get for ressing is a higher repair bill and a longer game because they will just farm till time runs out.
    I don't get the hk farm teams anyway, you ruin the gaming experience of 10/15 people. Blizz made rated bg's for premades.
    Of the Alliance/of the Horde: 100 K Honorable kills.
    The Bloodthirsty: 250 K Honorable Kills.

There are rated BG games where no one dies the whole game / one person or another die the whole game. No, really. No troll. And good teams fighting one another, too.

That's not an effective way to get those titles, that just require the NUMBER of kills to be high, regardless of circunstance.
    Last edited by bewbew; 2012-06-26 at 10:02 AM.

Deleted
    Only two types of players ress at a gy during a premade HK farm-suicidal John Rambo's without a brain cell in their head or bots. It really is amazing seeing the stupidity of some players who love to fill BG chat with comments how pro they are. During an IoC against a pre made all the Alliance just sat in their base waiting for the gates to go down and then ran into their bosses room to wait on us capping their keep. I said to the paladin capping the flag "Don't. It's a pre made. Leave it alone and everyone go back to our base and we just do to them what they are doing to us." . The paladin says to me "Stfu noob, this is the easiest BG ever. L2P." Needless to say when the keep was capped and the alliance stormed out to wipe us and farm us the gy he was one of the guys constantly ressing saying "I can't get out. They keep killing me." When you have 40 people in your team you just know that some of them are going to bots and fools so I just high tail back to horde base and crank up the tunes until the sorry affair is all over.

Rest assured guys, these premades will start to disappear as we get towards MOP launch or once MOP arrives I'd say, since the 250k HK achievement will be accountwide. Many experienced or vanilla WoW players will definitely get some of the slack cut out for them, especially if they've rolled alts with a lot of HKs also.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I ended up geting farmed and "time-griefed", I'd rather just not hand them my honor.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure about the Tauren thing but you are along the right lines.
    Since coming back to WoW about six months ago, every single tauren male I've encountered has been bad at the game, and is usually a loud, obnoxious twat, too. Warbringer Blackhorn is a great example - loud, won't shut up, and not really that good at the game.

Night elf male used to be the Alliance counterpart, but at some point it became human female. You're also very, very likely to see those annoying little "trendy" e-thug names ending in "qt" or "lol" on human female.

I don't understand it, but it's what I've noticed.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    If there is a reasonable chance of overtaking a premade group (rare. but it can happen), I'll fight to try to win. If the others I am in the BG with show no promise of it, and it turns into a farming situation, I refuse to res. I encourage others not to res as well. I will not blindly charge 1 versus 10 (or more) hoping to pull off a miracle that cannot happen. Recklessly charging into such groups, feeding the trolls as it were, only encourages and rewards their behavior. I don't give up a free lunch. The moron suggesting that the trolls be fed by continuing to res needs to.. politely.. go copulate with a running chainsaw, vigorously.

It is worth noting that Blizzard 's inaction only encourages the situation by not cracking down on addons (such as AV Enabler) that willfully allow these premade groups to be formed, que into a BG and run amok thereafter. They seriously need to nuke this, the same way they went after the "AVR" addon (if I recall names properly - the one that allowed drawing all over the game like a telestrator on some football game).

#FlightIsImportant

Deleted
    I was gonna gear up my mage to play some arenas, i took a break from wow but i still have an active subscription so i play from time to time. I get AV in a random bg and after about 5 minutes they are camping stoneheart graveyard, i've never actually been GY camped in AV before so i just rage quit.

Blizz needs to do something about that, i dont que for bgs to get 20 deaths...

Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    They farm honor kills for an achievment implemented by Blizzard. No way to not be "worth". Need 100k / 250k.

A team slaugthering the other is intended behavior, as long as they're not exploiting the game to do so.

I hate to be a jerk but this is just pure whining.
    You aren't being a jerk, you are just plain wrong. Camping GY's and farming HK's for titles is not 'intended behaviour'. What you mean is "its not strictly against the rules" - which is also true. This is unintended behaviour which Blizzard have been slow to outlaw - probably because it hasn't quite gone mainstream yet, but once it does they will fix it. Either with bans, removing said achievements/titles, disabling the offending addon, etc.

You aren't being a jerk, you are just plain wrong. Camping GY's and farming HK's for titles is not 'intended behaviour'. What you mean is "its not strictly against the rules" - which is also true. This is unintended behaviour which Blizzard have been slow to outlaw - probably because it hasn't quite gone mainstream yet, but once it does they will fix it. Either with bans, removing said achievements/titles, disabling the offending addon, etc.
    how is players killing each other in a battleground unintended?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    how is players killing each other in a battleground unintended?
    How is making sure a player can't go more than 4 foot away from a spawn point and hence being unable to participate in a game mode intended play?

I would have no gripe if the premades went for wins, because then games would be quick and no one would be griefed to high heaven.
    RETH

Deleted
    You are participating by dying. This is World of WARCRAFT. You are fully taking part in the objective of the battleground by killing people, the whole point is to get the opponents reinforcements down. Direct source:

"Primary Objective

The goal of Alterac Valley is to reduce the opposing faction's reinforcement count to 0. Each team starts with 600 reinforcements. There are a number of ways to reduce reinforcements, named below, but killing the enemy General does it instantly."

So as stated, by just killing opponents you are actively taking part in the primary objective of the battleground, stop crying because your terrible.

Deleted
    I can tell you guys right now, that I haven't run a AV/IOC Premade where we have had to finish it by killing the enemy boss because of low spawns.

So not spawning just isn't helping, yes I'm sure it might in 10-15 BG's but 40man it's not worth it. I run Premades daily and I have been farmed by Premades many times, and I can say from experience that it's easier to just ress and get the game over quickly.

Call me biased but I do not feel that it's exploiting, I'll call it exploiting when Blizzard says it's wrong and banns the addons that are used to create these premades.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibuya View Post
    So as stated, by just killing opponents you are actively taking part in the primary objective of the battleground, stop crying because your terrible.
    No credibility until you post proof of motivating and organising 39 randoms into beating the premade. Difficulty mode: You have 1 minute 30 seconds preparation and you cannot remove anyone from your group. GO!
    RETH

If people stop respawning, they'll get bored and finish the game. It's not hard to avoid getting grieved. In premades I've run, we'll frequently not worry about the objective too much and focus on fighting, but we don't take it to the point of graveyard camping. If it comes to that, we finish it quick, cause I honestly don't see the fun in that. It's fun to slaughter the other team as long as they're trying and it's a good battle, but when they stop trying it's no fun. Unfortunately though, some people do find fun in it, so the best defense is to just not respawn, and convince the rest of your team not to either.

10+ Year Old Account
    premades should fight premades.

random BG is called "random" for a reason.

Deleted
    Yeah Random BG's are called random because you can get into ANY BG not a random grp vs a random grp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oskz View Post
    I can tell you guys right now, that I haven't run a AV/IOC Premade where we have had to finish it by killing the enemy boss because of low spawns.

So not spawning just isn't helping, yes I'm sure it might in 10-15 BG's but 40man it's not worth it. I run Premades daily and I have been farmed by Premades many times, and I can say from experience that it's easier to just ress and get the game over quickly.

Call me biased but I do not feel that it's exploiting, I'll call it exploiting when Blizzard says it's wrong and banns the addons that are used to create these premades.
    So you just gonna ignore the fact that raid groups signing to random BG's have not been a default option in the game for I don't know 5 patches? If you are so eager to get your bloody achievement do it in wargames...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHMF View Post
    So you just gonna ignore the fact that raid groups signing to random BG's have not been a default option in the game for I don't know 5 patches? If you are so eager to get your bloody achievement do it in wargames...
    Yes, I enjoy running premades so that is exactly what I will do until Blizzard decided to ban the addon IF they do that.