Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    Using path of frost before anub'arak in ahn'kahet and in toc 25 man. Using levitate on people in blackwing descent so they floated into the bottom.

Killing full raid group with path of frost before anub'arak must have given the most rage.
    i ALWAYS did this for ONE REASON: if you don't suck - you don't die! best failcheck ever (but i think they did remove the ability to use it in there? something like that)

I gave a raid drop mount to a main over a persons alt. who kept saying ill gquit if u dont let me bring the alt to the raid. the person cried in vent then rage quit i died laughing.
    Last edited by Krony; 2012-06-29 at 05:22 PM.

Last night to be exact. I said we needed a new healer since (insert name here) was having to leave in 15min. This wouldn't have been an issue but I mispoke the healers name for another of our DPS name and was told "I AM NOT A HEALER FUUUUUU"...:P oops

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeap.
    I was healing on my priest and i ran out of mana and i tried to tell the tank i was out of mana but he pulled the boss anyway.
    So we all died and he started having a go at me for not healing properly.
    All in all it was his fault, still pretty funny though

countless times

10+ Year Old Account
    My day isn't complete until I've gotten trade chat in a tissy.

Sometimes it's soooo easy. Sometimes, I really have to work at it. I don't just post some random nonsense and hope someone gets pissed; no, I work with the conversation at hand, and completely derail it into bickering and fighting.

For instance. Tonight, someone got into chuck norris jokes. Yawn. So I posted a random 'Confucius say' joke...oh boy, did that set people off lol. Half of trade was started spamming Confucius jokes, the other half was screaming and bickering over it. Several people even whispered me a 'congrats on the derail' lol. About half an hour later, (and I won't go into details on this one - forum rules and whatnot) someone said something that could be construed as religion bashing in trade. I retorted with an even more offensive one...two hours later I logged back in, and people were STILL in an argument over gays and the bible.

---------- Post added 2012-07-01 at 12:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dorlok View Post
    i ALWAYS did this for ONE REASON: if you don't suck - you don't die! best failcheck ever (but i think they did remove the ability to use it in there? something like that)
    Yeah, they did. I was trying it the other day. I'd solo'd the place for a transmog drop. I hopped off the ledge, fell in the water, and wanted to use Path to walk to land. The spell wouldn't go off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kicked the GM from his raiding spot for not showing up for 5 weeks when he said he's be gone 2 max, and was attending alt runs on a diff day. Also while he was gone, we progressed on 3 heroic boss kills.

Then he tried to use the family problems excuse, which was BS and demanded i kicked the new recruit, who changed his work schedule to raid with us, and was a relative of one of the healers.

So we fought for weeks, and I told him i'd rotate out raiders for him, but he would have to choose who left for him, and it could never be the same person, because I refused to be the bad guy. keep in mind, only 6 people in the group were in guild. we did this one week, then he demanded that I let him do loot again, because I passed him on some things his first week back and he though that was unfair since he's the GM.

I told him to shove it, and that he could have my spot and wished him luck.

9/11 people left the group and came with me. the only one besides the GM who stayed was quitting anyway for diablo.

he sent me a whole bunch of nasty ingame mails, threatening to out me to my raid members with screen caps of our conversations. little did he know, I disclosed all the information and drama to the raid clinically, and we moved over to the other 4 member's guild, who went from a 7/8 normal guild to a 5/8heroic guild in one week.

If the GM hadn't been a dick, and had waited for a slot to open up, he would have an 8/8 H group going in his guild, and would of had a permanent spot, since we lost that one guy for diablo.

Instead he decided to remove all of us from realid, curse us out in trade, and subsequently sell his guild. did I mention this was the alt run? we progressed the alt run further than the main run, because the main run couldn't find a replacement, so we put it on hold until he came back. when he did, he had no interest in running it and just wanted to play in the more progressed group.
    dictated but not read.