Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yes. Especially in LFR.

Had this funny situation last night. 3 healers, me and my girlfriend both on our healer chars. Heart of unliving drops, and a guy starts up this convo

Angry Kid: Do you need that?
    GF: Yes, thats why i rolled on it
    Angry Kid: lol no need to be rude
    GF: O_o
    Angry Kid: Dude tell your friend to not be so rude
    Me: Hah its just a trinket don't be so entitled
    Angry Kid: You two are such retards, reported for being rude
    Me: what?
    Angry kid is ignoring you.

Pretty sad that people inheirently feel entitled to items, especially while performing poorly. To put it into perspective, i did a flat 25k HPS most of the raid. My GF in pvp gear, did 20k and was second on healing. 3-4 healers down, is our Angry Kid friend. In full 384 LFR gear, vastly out gearing my girlfriend by FAR, doing 8k HPS.

Deleted
    Undercutting in splitseconds seems to make peoples panties get all bunched up.

I made a priest quit our guild and go horde.

And I once got a random herb farmer in Uldum to tell me (in Serbian) to "fuck your dead child". Only found out what it meant by repeating it into guild chat. And that was the day I found out you could get people temp banned for swearing in foreign languages. The heinous crime I'd committed? Trying to pick a herb at the same time as him. I shudder to think what he'd have written if I'd actually done something to purposefully annoy him... :/

Oh and I once kicked another Serb guy from my guild (waaay back in TBC) in the middle of a raid (can't remember why, probably for playing at being raid leader), who promptly exploded into incandescent rage on Teamspeak. Never did find out what it all meant (seemed to go on for several minutes without repeating himself), but his mate playing next to him in the internet cafe found it funny.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Yes. Especially in LFR.

Had this funny situation last night. 3 healers, me and my girlfriend both on our healer chars. Heart of unliving drops, and a guy starts up this convo

Angry Kid: Do you need that?
    GF: Yes, thats why i rolled on it
    Angry Kid: lol no need to be rude
    GF: O_o
    Angry Kid: Dude tell your friend to not be so rude
    Me: Hah its just a trinket don't be so entitled
    Angry Kid: You two are such retards, reported for being rude
    Me: what?
    Angry kid is ignoring you.

Pretty sad that people inheirently feel entitled to items, especially while performing poorly. To put it into perspective, i did a flat 25k HPS most of the raid. My GF in pvp gear, did 20k and was second on healing. 3-4 healers down, is our Angry Kid friend. In full 384 LFR gear, vastly out gearing my girlfriend by FAR, doing 8k HPS.
    That's one of the silliest things I've ever read haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesus View Post
    Undercutting in splitseconds seems to make peoples panties get all bunched up.
    okay i take that back. i did get yelled at by some guy who had stacks of fathom eel on for 75g a stack when i put mine .. about 20 stacks worth on for 45g a stack. i simply told them they weren't worth that much and went on my merry way. (i'd been selling them for some time since i was working on the 10k fish achievement and at the time no one was buying for more than 45 to 50 gold a stack. so i knew they wouldn't sell for higher anyway)

All the time bro, all the time...most of the times its unintentionally though.

Deleted
    me and my friends often go into LFR together to help eachother get the loot we want. This often causes people to rage like crazy :P

Deleted
    You know you piss off people when you become their main target after you killed them like 2/3 times in battlegrounds. Or just once, because you're the only one who succeed in killing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Made a guild member guild quit 2 times and server transfer.
    Well... it's you :P What would he have expected?

Ok here we go.

This was not me but my mate ovego on his troll priest back in vanilla.

Now this is around the time I had just started raiding MC BWL had just come out.

I was in BRM to get into MC ready for raid time. I spot Ovego my IRL mate who was mind controlling a dwarf warrior into the lava drink from the other side of the lava lake in BRM. Meaning this warrior will die in the lava before he can get to the saftey of the ramp. Sure enough the guy dies. Now I found it rather hilarious hes normally doesnt gank people but this day my mate had enough. He kept getting jumped on his priest so he decided to get revenge on the alliance.

Sure enough he gets a whisper from some guy on horde saying that his "mate" in alliance isnt happy with him hes cost him a lot of gold in repairs and if he saw him he'd get revenge with a baseball bat IRL. Reported the guy who passed on this message and after going onto IRC to find the guy who was raging about his "gold repairs" was on the same IRC channel (was an IRC channel for our server someone had setup) I went and had a rather good laugh at him and explained he shouldn't get so worked up. Needless to say he was a very happy person.

Yup, I often led relaxed 'casual' (farming for us 'vets', I guess) raids for an old guild of mine.. we had a new(ish) tank for one of our BWD runs who just couldn't do the Nef ecounter properly; he either always forgot to rotate Ony or didn't pull Nef far enough away when he landed. We probably tried 6 or 7 times all in all before I decided to swap from my rogue to my pala tank (I used to MT)... I made it quite clear before hand that the two of us were switching roles and he was still able to raid, after all he was perfectly fine as a DPS in previous runs.

I log out and get re-inv on the paladin, next thing I know he's left the raid, the guild and started shouting abuse over TS3... lol. It's rather unfortunate that he was the sterotypical Blood Elf DK.

I usually have Skype running too, in which I keep an officer and the other tank so we can talk amongst ourselves call taunts, etc. without causing a fuss... we were literally pissing ourselves. I had to shower after.

Somebody got mad at me once for "stealing" the kill of a summonable quest mob...I was the one who summoned it, and he was off to the side killing mobs that didn't need to be killed. Apparently in his head that still made him 1st in line.

I've never intentionally gone into LFR or battlegrounds to piss people off because I'm (usually) not an idiot, but I've been kicked out of my ex-guild's 10man heroic ICC group for not being a "team player". As far as I can tell, after analyzing it for a while afterward, it was because I told the RL's wife that no, I wouldn't dismiss my Toxic Wasteling because she confused it with one of the slimes on Rotface. She blew her lid and I was removed the next week.

I wish I was kidding, but no, I'm not.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMoxie View Post
    I've never intentionally gone into LFR or battlegrounds to piss people off because I'm (usually) not an idiot, but I've been kicked out of my ex-guild's 10man heroic ICC group for not being a "team player". As far as I can tell, after analyzing it for a while afterward, it was because I told the RL's wife that no, I wouldn't dismiss my Toxic Wasteling because she confused it with one of the slimes on Rotface. She blew her lid and I was removed the next week.

I wish I was kidding, but no, I'm not.
    Oh god, hahaha. Best one in the whole thread.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    The best way to annoy a player(which I've done often when duelling my friends) is to beat someone in a duel then have a hostile add finish them off )

Yeah, usually my best friend bah.
    But random people? Yeah, alot of times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only in pvp. I remember having and alliance shaman making a toon on my server to try to insult me because I just kept fearing and mana draining him the entire time.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Have I ever made someone angry in WOW?

What do you think?
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Yep.

Best time was back in Wrath in voa.

Back then holy paladins healed with righteous fury on because of the 6% dmg reduction fro the talent. had to take the talent to get to divine guardian so it was really nice dmg reduction vs aoe etc.

Well I pulled aggro from healing and one of the tanks raged because I was healing and pulled aggro with righteous fury on from healing aggro. He proceeded to whisper an officer of my guild, thats when my guild officer gave him shit for being bad and he raged on my hard while he had me on ignore. it was great

Deleted
    Misdirected a healer, who annoyed me.

Probably made lots of people mad, mostly unintentional, though.