10+ Year Old Account

Eve, overly complicated

For any of you who have tried EVE online, do you think its just far, far too complicated? I mean its like they have just kept going with there 17 expansions and kept adding more and more crap that complicates it even further... The ammo types, the freacking amount of skills and how long it takes to train them... The time investment is crazy...

Thoughts? I am reconsidering playing on as it just is quite overbearing.
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

No its not, The amount of stuff is good, It also is one of the few games that doesnt cater to casuals, wether that means bad players or people who dont play it alot. And there is allready a thread on this game.

Deleted
    well there is a tread already here a mega 1, so i just suggest go post there. If you like the EVE universe, you could also consider dust when it releases on PS3. For me EVE isn't that spectacular for me no time really. Not regarding the difficulty no if i would have the interest in it i probaly figure it all out, but EVE is a game you need to invest your time in. And knowing that you will fail at start if you are just beginning.

15+ Year Old Account
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right