Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Yay! The Yak mount (and all gold bases mounts) are now ACCOUNT-WIDE!

So, did you see the blue post? Ιf not, click here!

I'm super excited!

What do you think?!

Oops, title typo - Consider that bases as based (if a mod would change it, I would appreciate it)
    Last edited by ~Valen~; 2012-06-25 at 08:26 PM.

Good stuff can spend some of the gold I have left on my old server.

Good change, didn't really make sense for it to stay the way it was. People would simply avoid buying the items all together if they were unsure about keeping once class as a main.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post

Edit: Neither is Poseidus.
    Yeah it is, its "Subdued Seahorse" and they made the announcement that it was going to be account-wide about 2 weeks ago, it was on MMO-Champion home page.

Anyways, this is very very good news!

10+ Year Old Account
    op thanks a lot!!
    Party @ my place, beer's on me just to celebrate this!
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

This is good news indeed! Now If only we could get some confirmation whether account mounts are actually 'account-wide' or server wide, would be great! (Or does anyone know a blue post regarding this?)

Also, not that I'm nitpicking but, whats the reasoning behind the 'PvP mounts will be class specific'?
    ~

Does this mean the mechno hog could decrease in price on ah

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    op thanks a lot!!
    Party @ my place, beer's on me just to celebrate this!
    No problem

best news i heard all day, i raged so bad when i thought only one of my chars could enjoy the choppa!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullchukka View Post
    This is good news indeed! Now If only we could get some confirmation whether account mounts are actually 'account-wide' or server wide, would be great! (Or does anyone know a blue post regarding this?)

Also, not that I'm nitpicking but, whats the reasoning behind the 'PvP mounts will be class specific'?
    Actually, it is battle.net account wide! All characters on all realms on the specific battle.net account will have the mounts!

Guess this means it's officially time to splurge and buy myself the Vial of the Sands!!! Most exciting topic of the day here!

Rathalir Emberlight of the Crystal Desert realm

Quote Originally Posted by flaggel View Post
    No, as the mechanohog still costs 10k+ in mats alone

In other news...

*Hugs his chopper close* "You were worth it, baby... Daddy's gonna ride you errywhere... on errybody..."

This is indeed good news. Glad they made the rational decision.

Yay for my panda having a vendor while leveling!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flaggel View Post
    not at all.. since the mats to make said mount, are still expensive. if anything.. given you only need to learn it once.. i woudnt be surprised if the prices actually go UP, as a result.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

good, i love my Mekgineer's Chopper and its an enginer mount but since its not enginer only it can be riden by everyone!
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Could somebody explain potential reasons for not allowing PVP mounts to be shared? I'm not a mount collector nor do I have any special PVP mounts, but I'm curious for the sake of understanding design.

cool, i have a reason to buy vial of the sands now.

at least its only 14k gold because of chinamen

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, was hoping this would happen so I could buy the Yak mount in MoP. I wouldn't have otherwise.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joels View Post
    Yeah it is, its "Subdued Seahorse" and they made the announcement that it was going to be account-wide about 2 weeks ago, it was on MMO-Champion home page.

Anyways, this is very very good news!
    subdued seahorse isnt poseidus its the quest mount from vash
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Fumsy View Post
    Could somebody explain potential reasons for not allowing PVP mounts to be shared? I'm not a mount collector nor do I have any special PVP mounts, but I'm curious for the sake of understanding design.
    It's nothing they cared to comment on... I guess they wouldn't want those very difficult to obtain items to lose their rarity... but that still doesn't make sense!