Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find the show a little hard to take seriously, but if you really enjoy musicals, it's probably right up your alley.

That its made for 14-17 year old girls

Deleted
    Moved to Cinema, TV, Music, Books forum.

Never watched it, never felt the inclination to. The songs I have heard that have been "Glee'd" just sound, in my opinion, soulless and over-polished. I still haven't forgiven MCR for allowing Glee to cover 'Sing'.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like mash-ups and that seems to be one of their things

Oh my...people like things you don't?

MUST SUCK AUTOMATICALLY!
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2012-06-26 at 12:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    That its made for 14-17 year old girls
    Haha, no it’s not
    The show is for underdogs, people who are bullied, minorities, etc. We care about the characters, because they somehow reflect ourselves. Some people will not be able to reflect on this.
    Some people even think the show is about gays and girls who run around singing and dancing. The show is about underdogs, about being somehow different from other people, but still being able to have places in the world where they can be themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be better if they didn't have so much singing? Some episodes are nothing but song after song crammed in.

As a musical fan and former Chorus kid, I love it. It's silly and has more music than a Disney movie, but you know what you're getting into 30 seconds into watching.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I have a funny feeling about this thread...
    there's been a lot of these threads lately...broken english, OP has less than 5 posts, really stupid topic (like one about harry potter comics that don't exist, lol)
    It's odd.

Anyway, OT: I used to watch Glee. The first season wasn't bad. They picked decent songs to cover and even had a few interesting storylines...I stopped watching about halfway through season 2 though. It just got old and repetitive... *shrugs*

the only good thing left about Glee is how hot Heather Morris is

Quote Originally Posted by Youvegotfail View Post
    there's been a lot of these threads lately...broken english, OP has less than 5 posts, really stupid topic (like one about harry potter comics that don't exist, lol)
    It's odd.

Anyway, OT: I used to watch Glee. The first season wasn't bad. They picked decent songs to cover and even had a few interesting storylines...I stopped watching about halfway through season 2 though. It just got old and repetitive... *shrugs*

the only good thing left about Glee is how hot Heather Morris is
    Her lines are almost always hilarious too.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Sue Sylvester is a glorious character. She makes the show worth watching even if I hated all other aspects of it (which I don't. I find it tolerable).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Haha, no it’s not
    The show is for underdogs, people who are bullied, minorities, etc. We care about the characters, because they somehow reflect ourselves. Some people will not be able to reflect on this.
    Some people even think the show is about gays and girls who run around singing and dancing. The show is about underdogs, about being somehow different from other people, but still being able to have places in the world where they can be themselves.
    If I wanted to watch a show about underdogs I would watch Freaks and Geeks instead, it's a much better show with depth, good writing and likable characters. It's a real shame it got canceled after season 1 but I guess that's what happens to shows ahead of their time (Firefly, Space, Wonderfalls)

Hello
    I also like Glee too much. I watch it on daily basis. It is become a part of my life. It is one of my favorite shows. My others favourite shows are:
    American Idol
    Army Wives
    Revenge
    Game of Thrones

I think it's gay.

I think that The Glee tv show is fully of comedy & drama tv series.
    It is also very interesting, entertainment and funny show. But Supernatural is my favorite TV show.
    Last edited by hariom1; 2012-06-26 at 08:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god, trolls everywhere, making an account to post here with bad grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    couldn't agree more. They take good songs and then shit all over them, the worst show on tv. Dave Grohl has it pegged
    "It's every band's right, you shouldn't have to do fucking Glee," Grohl, 42, told The Hollywood Reporter. "Dude, maybe not everyone loves Glee. Me included. I watched 10 minutes and it wasn't my thing."

"The guy who created Glee is so offended that we're not, like, begging to be on his fucking show," said Grohl. "Fuck that guy for thinking anybody and everybody should want to do Glee."
    Quoted simply for the amazing response of dave grohl. Glee is a steaming turd, up there with twilight and justin beiber.

It's a show for teens. All I know was when I was 15 years old, there was way better stuff on. I miss the 90's.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like Glee quite a bit. It certainly isn't the best show ever and I concede that it probably isn't for everyone, but what is?

10+ Year Old Account
    I LOVE it!