Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please tell me this is worth a metric shit-ton, and not worthless because "it's not Immortal Kings"

10+ Year Old Account
    Been trying to sell this for a very long time for between 500k and 5kk. Am I overestimating it's value?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You two just set it into a bid war now if it doesn't sell within those days then throw it away or keep it do whatever haha meaning match the price to a similar one and undercut it obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Been trying to sell this for a very long time for between 500k and 5kk. Am I overestimating it's value?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/GeHMVjy.jpg?1[IMG]
    Probably not. Compared to an amulet with the stats without the Life on Hit, it's worth nothing. Even though the cheapest one with those stats is on the auction house right now for 900k, I don't think it's really worth that much. People look for more offensive stats on jewelry, though I don't think that should make the really good life roll worthless. I would say it's not worth more than 300k, probably less.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    You two just set it into a bid war now if it doesn't sell within those days then throw it away or keep it do whatever haha meaning match the price to a similar one and undercut it obviously.
    In my case, the only one I found with similar stats did not have life%, and was 50 million. I figured given the perfect life steal, all resist, high strength and life%, it would be worth far more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Probably not. Compared to an amulet with the stats without the Life on Hit, it's worth nothing. Even though the cheapest one with those stats is on the auction house right now for 900k, I don't think it's really worth that much. People look for more offensive stats on jewelry, though I don't think that should make the really good life roll worthless. I would say it's not worth more than 300k, probably less.

In my case, the only one I found with similar stats did not have life%, and was 50 million. I figured given the perfect life steal, all resist, high strength and life%, it would be worth far more.
    Only belt close to this on EU is selling for 120m.

208 str
    139 vit
    48 cold res
    79 AR
    2.80% lifesteal
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unsure of it's worth figured I'd post it here to see if anyone would have an idea, seems like a nice start out item for a DH

Last edited by NatePsy; 2013-01-21 at 01:46 AM.

The lower level requirement is the main thing that would make that sell, so I'd recommend searching for required level 50-55 DH weapons and see where it falls in comparison to others. Otherwise the DPS is too low for it to be much use at 60.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could not take a a pic of the item.

But after searching for related stats etc I see mostly it being up for like 10-20mil but tbh I dont feel its worth that much is it?

Manticore
    1003.7 Dps
    +175 Dex
    +88% Crit
    +11% Attack Speed
    +2 Sockets

(and totally worthless bonus too Zombie wall for WD's)

Been trying for like 5-7 mil but yeh not selling. I mean is it really that crap? Usually the 2 sockets is the thing people go for and it has all the main stats needed apart from the silly WD bonus

Deleted
    Please tell me this is worth a metric shit-ton, and not worthless because "it's not Immortal Kings"

Very good item. Sold one with far worse stats for 20 mil a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deonora View Post
    Could not take a a pic of the item.

But after searching for related stats etc I see mostly it being up for like 10-20mil but tbh I dont feel its worth that much is it?

Manticore
    1003.7 Dps
    +175 Dex
    +88% Crit
    +11% Attack Speed
    +2 Sockets

(and totally worthless bonus too Zombie wall for WD's)

Been trying for like 5-7 mil but yeh not selling. I mean is it really that crap? Usually the 2 sockets is the thing people go for and it has all the main stats needed apart from the silly WD bonus
    Bid war is the answer here if it doesn't exactly sell within X amount of days then brim it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh that is what I though would maybe drop the price even a bit or if it doesn't sell for at leat like 5mil I guess I'll just use it on my DH. Though I do prefer a 1handed Xbow myself

Any ideas about this. I barely play Diablo and haven't a clue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanuigi View Post

Any ideas about this. I barely play Diablo and haven't a clue
    Price it similar to the one in AH and undercut that person or put it on a bid war as I've stated on my previous. Its a really REALLY nice offhand ( I think some WD pro come here )

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Price it similar to the one in AH and undercut that person or put it on a bid war as I've stated on my previous. Its a really REALLY nice offhand ( I think some WD pro come here )
    Thanks Apathy...I appreciate the help

10+ Year Old Account
    I would really like some numerical expectations for this. The belt still hasn't sold, and the cheapest amulet with these stats is 100m bid without the life%

10+ Year Old Account
    I would really like some numerical expectations for this. The belt still hasn't sold, and the cheapest amulet with these stats is 100m bid without the life%

- No AR
    - No Vit
    - Low CD

That's really all I can tell you, Keep in mind just because some things are X item in the AH doesn't truly mean it.

14% life means it doesn't really need vit. No AR or ias might reduce price but it should still be worth some.

Deleted
    I have a silly question, AR is arcane resist or all resist? And about bid war, isn't simple to put the item with the price u want from the start, or u guys fell that the 'bid war' have the chance to sell the item more expensive (i don't have good experience with AH)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    I have a silly question, AR is arcane resist or all resist? And about bid war, isn't simple to put the item with the price u want from the start, or u guys fell that the 'bid war' have the chance to sell the item more expensive (i don't have good experience with AH)
    From my experience, nobody ever bids on anything, ever. Best to put the item at least close to what you want the item to sell for.

AR is all resist. Yes, I know. Acronyms suck.

I guess this is worth a few mill?

Perfect ApS + perfect APoC + socket and not bad dps
    Last edited by Syld; 2013-01-25 at 05:47 AM.