Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    the amulet is a good mf ammy with great life and crit hit dmg but not much else. due to crafted ammys having a min of 200 str, some with vit and the good ones have crit hit dmg ias and crit hit chance you'll still get some decent gold outta yours.. maybe 10m-50m depending. lookup the ah with similar stats since % life str and mf tend to be valuable.

as for the ring, its missing crit hit dmg, and ias, but an empty socket and decent stats all around make it worth a lil something. look it up in the ah and see what you can find.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    ...worth anything?

As said before, this one has a decent crit damage and +life, but it also has a decent life regen and a high magic find. Life regen is awesome for a vet and not everyone is at 300% MF yet.

It might sell for people with lower gearsets, but then again those people most likely will have less to spend, or will be less willing to do so.

Deleted

This one-hander worth anything ? Not into the DH market that much.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    the amulet is a good mf ammy with great life and crit hit dmg but not much else. due to crafted ammys having a min of 200 str, some with vit and the good ones have crit hit dmg ias and crit hit chance you'll still get some decent gold outta yours.. maybe 10m-50m depending. lookup the ah with similar stats since % life str and mf tend to be valuable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    As said before, this one has a decent crit damage and +life, but it also has a decent life regen and a high magic find. Life regen is awesome for a vet and not everyone is at 300% MF yet.

It might sell for people with lower gearsets, but then again those people most likely will have less to spend, or will be less willing to do so.
    I put it up for 50 mil and it sold in ~20 minutes...I think I underpriced it a bit, because a similar amulet (it had dex instead of str) was at 120 mil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

I'm bad at selling things on the AH, I'll admit. Could use some help with this one

Unfortunately, not very much. It is lacking a socket for one thing. There are a lot of similar Sky Splitters on the AH for less than 50,000 gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Unfortunately, not very much. It is lacking a socket for one thing. There are a lot of similar Sky Splitters on the AH for less than 50,000 gold.
    Appreciate it, thanks

Got this today and confused me a little about it's price. Not sure if it's worth something mostly because the crappy dps, but i would like a second opinion.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BowieFunes View Post
    Got this today and confused me a little about it's price. Not sure if it's worth something mostly because the crappy dps, but i would like a second opinion.
    Thanks!
    The stats on it are godlike, but the damage is horrible so it sucks.

Another perfect example of Blizzard's horrible failure in itemization.
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by BowieFunes View Post

Thanks!
    If it had 600 dps more, you'd be looking at 2 billion (or possibly more in trade chat). As it is, you're unlikely to see more than half a million for it (and that is if you are lucky).

Don't whirlwind barbs still use stat stick offhands, as the damage calculation from RLTW and Whirlwind are mainhand-only? Unless I missed a change, that axe is still pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Don't whirlwind barbs still use stat stick offhands, as the damage calculation from RLTW and Whirlwind are mainhand-only? Unless I missed a change, that axe is still pretty awesome.
    I thought that they changed it a while back so that you need an off-hand with damage.

Just sniped these off the AH for 10 mil, how much would they be worth?

They're already pretty awesome on their own, but they've got a nice 19% MF and 22% GF.

The closest I could find was a pair of gloves with 238 int, 82 vit, 8.5 CC, 50 CD and 15% MF, for 1.1 bil.
    Last edited by Vook; 2013-06-02 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I thought that they changed it a while back so that you need an off-hand with damage.
    That could be the case, I just don't remember seeing anything about it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7979378734
    According to this whirlwind uses both but RLTW does not, and RLTW is a huge amount of the damage anyway.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-06-02 at 03:24 AM.

There are weapons with higher damage and marginally lower stats on the EU auction house going for 500k-10M. You might get lucky, but you won't be bankrolling a top-of-the-line Skorn or Manticore from it.

Need help with this one. Closest one I saw was 150mil on the AH, but that seemed a bit overpriced to me.

No socket --> fraction of the potential amount

Is what the EU AH says about it. Prices for dexterity weapons are about the same. Weapons with dex + int don't go above 800 dps and that is the only one on the AH with a dps about the same as yours, but it has a socket. You can see the other weapons in the same category are all between 10k and a million.

i was wondering how much these 2 might be worth

10+ Year Old Account
    Dead Man's Legacy isn't worth much. You can get 150+ dex, vit, 20% attack speed for cheap, yours only has 17%

Again,

Anyone know how much these would go for? Similar gloves on AH are 300-900mil, but everyone on Trade channel is saying 400mil for them is way too overpriced.